Put down the chocolate and walk away slowly!
We know it’s hard and with Halloween around the corner, temptation is EVERYWHERE! If it isn’t us digging into the Halloween dish, it’s our cute kids sneaking treats and ending up on sugar overload!
Well….NOT this year!
We’ve come up with OVER 100 sugar-free OR non-candy ideas to pass out as healthy Halloween treats! Start a trend and see how many thankful parents you meet!
52. Nail Files – Watch out kids! This is another goodie that your mom might sneak away!
53. Halloween Assortment Pack – Not sure what to get!? This assortment pack offers a variety of Halloween toys!
54. Halloween Punching Balloons – Balloons are probably the second most popular way to soothe a screaming toddler! Another easy way to make a parent happy!
55. Flashing Jelly Rings – All the Disney Princesses that show up at your door will go “ga-ga” for these flashy rings!
56. Glow-in-the-Dark Bouncy Eye Balls – Kids LOVE anything that glows-in-the-dark and these bouncy eyeballs do just that!
57. Finger Flashlights – Perfect for tiny hands, finger flashlights are a unique idea for tossing into their goodie bag.
58. Glow Stick Bracelets –Again, if it glows, they will come! Any type of glow-stick will be a sure HIT!
59. Gl0w-in-the-Dark Fangs – Perfect for scaring their siblings, these fangs are a fun option.
60. Halloween Playdough – By simply decorating the outside of the bag, you can turn ordinary play dough into festive Halloween-dough.
61. Spider Rings – A Halloween classic!
62. Temporary Tattoos – Kids will get a kick out of playing with temporary tattoos and parents will be happy to know it washes off!
63. Quarters – Receiving a quarter was a FAVORITE treat of mine growing up! But be warned, your house might be the hit of the neighborhood. Watch out for repeat stoppers!
64. Glow-in-the-Dark Slime – Great for sensory play, slime is a original idea that fits perfectly with Halloween.
65. Hot Wheel Cars – All the little boys will be running for you house! Mini cars are a boys best friend!
66. Sticky Hands – These silly hands are one of my kiddos FAVORITE things to get from a quarter machine and probably just as fun of a toy to get while out trick-or-treating!
67. Assorted Plastic Rings – Who says dressing up has to stop after Halloween! Pass out plastic rings and let kiddos express themselves well past October 31st.
68. Shutter Shade Glasses – Here is another great toy that allows kids to play dress up past October 31st.
69. Assorted Plastic Bugs – I’ve never understood it, but kids LOVE bugs. Especially little boys! Here is another simple toy that kids will play with or use to scare their siblings.
70. Spinning Top – An oldie but goodie! This toy never goes out of style!
71. Paper Airplanes – Pre-made airplanes?! DONE!
73. Jumping Frogs – Kids will get a kick out of these jumping frogs! Purchase them in bulk for a easy, non-food treat!
74. Zombie Glasses – One last idea for dress up fun!
75. Skeleton Ducks – These ducks fit the Halloween theme and are GREAT for bath time!
25 Non-Candy Treats
77. Organic Crackers Variety Pack – If you already buy these for your little one, think about picking up some extra boxes to pass out for Halloween!
78. Cheese Puffs in Pumpkin Bag – Turn an ordinary bag of cheese puffs into a festive pumpkin treat!
79. Pirate Booty Snacks – If you haven’t tasted Pirate Booty, you’re missing out! It’s airy and cheesy flavor is a delicious and healthy treat!
80. Packaged Apple Slices – This is one of the HEALTHIEST options on the list and they are easy to find in individually wrapped packages.
81. Veggie Straws – Veggie straws are a tasty way to trick kids into eating some extra vegetables!
82. Dried Fruit – A bag of dried fruit can be made by hand or found at big box stores!
83. Box of Raisins – Easy, tasty and healthy all wrapped in a box!
84. Organic Fruit Snacks – Kids will easily mistake these chewy snacks for a fruity candy!
85. Pumpkin wrapped Popcorn Packs – If you have extra bag of microwavable popcorn laying around, all you need is orange paper to wrap around it and create an adorable pumpkin popcorn package to pass out!
86. Bags of Pretzels – Bags of pretzels are easy to find in bulk and another great alternative to sugary candy!
87. Trail Mix Packages – Parents might sneak these heart healthy goodies right out of their kiddos bag!
88. Mini Water Bottles – Water bottles are such a good idea they may not even make it home! Water is a perfect way to recharge trick-or-treaters as they run around town! Click the link to use our free printables to decorate them!
89. Granola Bars – Save any left overs to pack in your kids lunch!
90. Instant Oatmeal Packets – What an original idea! Instant oatmeal packets are a healthy alternative and a perfect way to warm up on a cool fall morning!
91. Fruit Bars – Leftover of these are another great thing to pack in your kids lunch!
92. Goldfish Crackers – Goldfish are a staple in every home! What kid wouldn’t LOVE getting a mini pack of these crackers?!
93. Bag of Chips – Arguably not the healthiest snack, but some would say a much better option than sugary candy!
94. Fruit Leathers – Similar to a fruit roll ups, these fruit leathers also taste like fruity candy!
95. Pumpkin Face Fruit Cups – Fruit cups might be one of the healthiest options on this list and by simply drawing on a cute pumpkin face, you’ve given it Halloween spirit!
96. Animal Crackers – A classic that isn’t going anywhere! Kids will love playing with these while eating them too!
97. Mini Cereal Boxes – Mini cereal boxes are easy to buy in bulk and you can give trick-or-treats the option to pick their own favorite cereal!
98. Applesauce Pouches – My kids can’t get enough of these! In fact, if I were to buy them to pass out, my kids might eat them all before Halloween day!
99. Graham Crackers – Graham crackers are another childhood favorite that most kids will love receiving!
100. Moon Pies – Although it’s not candy, it’s sweet enough to satisfy any chocolate tooth.
7 BONUS Healthy and Body Options
102. Mini Tissues – Moms will LOVE these! Kids noses run from ages 0-18!
103. Toothbrush – Don’t lie! You know your local dentist will be passing out these as their Halloween treats!
104. Face Glitter – A fun and sparkly way to play “make-up” at home with out using real make-up.
105. Nail Polish – All the little girls will LOVE getting a mini bottle of nail polish!
106. Toothbrush Timer – Kids love a little friendly competition. Pass out sand timers so they can race against time as they brush their teeth!
107. Hand Sanitizer – A mom’s best friend! This item will surely be a hit with all the parents!
We’ve got you covered with TONS of ideas for Halloween treats and NOW it’s time to help you out with your costume! Check out these AMAZING round ups for ideas for couples OR families: