March 27, 2015
by Becca H.
The Ultimate List of Boredom Busters to Keep Your Kids Occupied This Spring Break!
Not sure how to keep those kiddos busy this Spring Break? In charge of play group and at a complete loss as to what to plan? We have you covered! We have put together the ultimate list of unique spring break boredom busters for kids!
Whether your kids enjoy a good craft, an art project, being outside or playing around with science, we’ve got you covered! We’ve even divided them into categories for you, including:
- 10 Artsy Spring Break Boredom Busters
- 10 Craft Spring Break Boredom Busters
- 10 Educational Spring Break Boredom Busters
- 10 Indoor Spring Break Boredom Busters
- 10 Outdoor Spring Break Boredom Busters
- 10 Big Group Spring Break Boredom Busters
Get ready for the best spring break yet; rain or shine!
10 Artsy Spring Break Boredom Busters
Pull out those art supplies and get ready for some fun! The best part is most of these can be done with items you already have around the house!
1. Paint Filled Eggs on Canvas – your kids will love the opportunity to throw some eggs while creating a beautiful piece of artwork!
2. Make Your Own Stickers – A unique and easy art project for any age!
3. Painting with trucks - the kids LOVE this!
4. Paintsicles – Frozen paint cubes for creative fun.
5. Painting with Bubbles – Add an extra twist to painting!
6. Rainbow Toast – Edible milk homemade recipe.
7. Homemade Puffy Paint - A unique shaving cream art project.
8. Rolling Pin Yarn Prints - Make vibrantly colored prints with rolling pins and yarn.
9. Clothespin String Art – A unique and fun art project your kids will love!
10. Bubble Wrap Stomp Paint Project – The perfect art project for a kid on the move!
12. Paper Beads – A unique way to create homemade jewelry.
13. Toilet Tube Animals – Recycle while enjoying this fun craft!
14. Egg Crate Garden – Make An Egg Crate Garden For Spring!
15. DIY Bookmarks – Get the kids excited to start on those book lists for school!
16. DIY Car Mat – A unique activity mat!
17. Cork and Button Flowers - Bring spring inside this year!
18. DIY Pinwheels – Your kids will love how these turn out!
19. Rainbow Wind Catchers – A great opportunity to learn and craft at the same time!
20. Jelly Bean Bracelets – Easy & delicious!
22. Recycled Crayons – A great way to use up your old supplies & have some fun!
23. Sight Word Hop Scotch – Get practicing on that word list the fun way!
24. How water moves – Learn all about how water moves through leaves with this fun experiment!
25. Letter Match – Alphabet matching to add to your busy bag or for a rainy day!
26. Balloon Experiments – Find out what happens to these balloons once you add candy!
27. Painted Daises – A unique science experiment for any age group!
28. Marbled Milk Paper - Have a quick and easy science lesson at home today!
29. Play Dough Name Practice- Have a little one at home who needs to learn some spelling? Pull out the cookie cutters and play dough!
30. Color Match - Work on fine motor skills while learning colors!
32. Pool Noodle Water Wall – A fun activity for bath time!
33. Plastic Egg Stacking Game – Pull out those old plastic easter eggs for this one!
34. Balloon Mayhem – Keep the kids active even though they are inside!
35. Marshmallow Catapult – Your kids will love creating their own!
36. Indoor Puddle Jumping – Your kids will love running around the house!
37. Homemade TV Dinners – Make meal time an adventure!
38. Marble Maze - Make it as easy or complicated as you please!
39. Cardboard Slide – A great activity when you can’t go to the playground!
40. Paper Airplane Race – A great hands-on activity for all ages!
42. Balloon Dart Painting – Enjoy getting a little messy!
43. DIY Mini Golf – a family favorite!
44. Nature Scavenger Hunt – A great idea for any setting!
45. Outdoor Game Board - The kids will love being able to create their own!
46. Practice Passing Tarp – Turn it into a contest!
47. Homemade bubble station – keep the bubbles coming!
48. Marble Race – A unique idea to get the kids excited!
49. DIY ring toss – A fun competition for any age!
50. DIY Sidewalk chalk - Make all your favorite colors with this easy recipe!
52. Stumps Tug-of-War – This game isn’t just about strength!
53. Water Balloon Piñata – Cool off in a unique way!
54. Giant Pick Up Sticks – Your kids will keep asking to play again!
55. Giant Bubbles – A fun way to create your own bubbles!
56. Life Size Angry Birds – Get ready to enjoy this popular game!
57. Homemade Outdoor Twister – Have a blast with this classic!
58. Hit the can party game – This one is a blast!
59. Tic Tac Toe Frisbee - An old game with a fun twist!
60. Super giant slip and slide – If it’s sunny pull out this fun idea!
You Might Also Like These Related Articles
March 26, 2015
Over 100 ways to keep Easter about Jesus – everything from crafts and treats to activities and family traditions.
March 25, 2015
Spring Love Notes for Him – 5 free, printable cards to choose from! These would be perfect to stick in his Easter basket or give to him… just because!
March 24, 2015
If you are preparing for your own honeymoon getaway, or looking for unique wedding gifts, our printable pack is full of ideas to create an unforgettable honeymoon!
March 23, 2015
Spoil your spouse with a night of surprises they will never forget!