A Romantic Love Note Gift For Your Spouse!
I am so excited to introduce a simply fabulous blogger! Her name is Jenn and she heads up the most delightful fashion blog, B LOVELY. You can find the best fashion tips, clothing deals and so much more. Without further delay, we are thrilled to welcome Jenn. Enjoy!
I am so honored and excited to be able to be a guest on the Diva's Blog. My name is Jenn and my blog is called B LOVELY. I believe that every woman...
It's the most wonderful time of the year! Christmas will be here before we know it! In the spirit of family fun and the holidays...the divas are here to share their favorite holiday family traditions!
It is never too early or late to start unique traditions that will carry through generations.
Whether your family is big or little, there is a tradition here for you!
My family plays BINGO every Christmas Eve after dinner. My...
Christmas Treats for the Sweet
One of the most stressful parts of the holiday season is cooking up treats for all of our friends, neighbors, and family members. It can get pretty insane some years and our list seems to grow exponentially the older we get. I've also noticed in the past few years that it's getting harder and harder to make my treats look cute and festive because I'm always down to the wire on getting them out the door! So THIS year I decided to reel...
My husband, Jared, is pretty much amazing! He has such a unique way of making me feel loved!
We have been married just under ten years and I have found that the smallest act of kindness from him.... ...mean the most to me.
Shortly after we were married, I noticed a glass of water next to my bed on the nightstand each night. Jared may think it is no big deal, but it is such a random act of thoughtfulness that I appreciate each night before bed.
10 Ways to Give Thanks
1. Make a Pumpkin Pie for your husband, with a sweet note in the middle. You can put the note in as you put the pie in the oven. He will be impressed no matter how it comes out!
2. Make a card for your husband to give him thanks for all he does in the house, and then display it in the kitchen or living room.
3. Prepare an extra special dinner made before Thanksgiving with a small turkey and some of the fixings. He will be surprised when...
Remember your very first sleepover? I sure do! I wore Hello Kitty pajamas and had a bright pink sleeping bag. Sleepovers use to be the ultimate reward for me.
It made me start to think… "Why not have a sleepover with my spouse?" Oh, I couldn’t wait to get this date started! I knew this date would work because it did not require a babysitter and would be inexpensive!
So first things first… I wanted my husband to get super excited about the fun...
I can't believe the month of November is fast approaching! Where has the time gone? In thinking about November and families, I want to share THREE ideas you can easily do with your family.
Even if you don't have kids, there are still fun things that you can do!
The Pilgrim Hat
(Thanksgiving Dinner Name Card/Favor Idea)
My mom is pretty much amazing. When I think back to Thanksgiving dinner, I can almost smell the turkey and her famous mashed...
I LOVE Halloween. The candy, the decorations, the parties, and the COSTUMES! I have always loved dressing up and it became even better when I got married and could pair up with my spouse! He doesn't always love my ideas, but he's pretty good to go with the flow. Most of the time.
While I was brainstorming this years costume, I thought it would be fun to see what the other Diva's have dressed up as before. They were good sports and consented to letting me share with...
10 Ways to Spook Your Husband…
1. Put fake blood in your mouth and allow it to ooze out after your husband comes home from work.
2. Place fake spiders all over the house and allow them to be found by your man.
3. Create a "dummy" with the kids before he gets home from work and set it on the porch or somewhere that he will see it right when it gets home. (Make sure the porch lights are off...)
4. Buy fake teeth for yourself and your kids. Put them...