June 18, 2012

10 Dates for $20!

One of the biggest roadblocks to date night is time and money. Today’s idea should help you with both. We have compiled 10 date nights for $20!  I decided to wrap this up in a fun way and give to my husband for Father’s Day.  Now whenever we have a little time and need a date night, we grab the idea wrapped in the $2 bills and head out for a night on the town.

Corie-10Datesfor20-Pinterest

This is SUPER easy to put together.  All you need is to print the list of 10 for $20 ideas printable here!

Next, cut apart each idea and roll it up with two one-dollar bills.  I used a short piece of ribbon to secure the idea and money together.

Finally, put all of the ideas and money together in a jar. Voila! TEN date ideas for only $20!

49 Responses to “10 Dates for $20! ”

1. Aimie says:

Hey i love the idea. Is there anyway we could get a list of the ideas? When I push the printable page it takes me to a letter press website. Thanks

Aimie

2. Hi there. Do you have the list of date ideas. In your blog where you say ” All you need is to print the list of 10 for $20 ideas printable here” takes you to a site where you can purchase a print machine. Was that the intention? Love the Idea would like to know what dates you go on for under $20

3. Christina says:

Ditto to Aime’s comment.

4. Aubrey says:

Hi! I LOVE this idea, but I can’t open up the link to see the list. Is there any way that you can email me the list?

aubreysorenson@yahoo.com

5. Cali says:

This is cute! I just wish there were more ideas that are stay at home friendly. I would have to pay a sitter for most of these. And that’s not cheap!

• Tara Tara says:

Hey Cali! You can still do this idea and just make up your own ideas that are at-home. :) We just put the ideas out there and our readers can change them up any way they wish. Have fun!

• Corie Corie says:

Hi Cali! I just read through the list and there are several ideas that are home friendly. I have two young kids and love the Redbox movie idea, root beer float, stargazing on a blanket, eating ice cream sandwiches on the porch or roof. Some of the ideas you might be able to do ahead of time and enjoy with your spouse that night…like picking up two cookies at a bakery, grabbing the water guns from the Dollar Store. I hope that helps!

6. Corie Corie says:

Just click on the link that says, ” printable here” to see the list. I hope that works for you!

7. thanks for fixing the list was able to get the pdf now. xx

I think this is SO cute, Corie! Great job! It would be perfect for a bridal shower or as a wedding present as well! xoxo

9. Wendy Wendy says:

Great idea Corie! SO cute and easy!

10. I think this is a great idea. Not only is it important to be in a healthy, loving relationship but keeping it alive is work. This is creative, fun and personal. I love it!

11. Rachel says:

Aww! Great idea, and inexpensive too. We definitely need that…

12. Stephanie Stephanie says:

I love LOVE love the idea! and I nice pics ;) ;)

13. Jennifer says:

Hi!
    I love your dating ideas, I’m getting married July 21st and have saved a lot of them for us. This one is also a great idea – I’ll probably try and think up some more ideas because my honey doesn’t eat sweets (weird, I know!). I’m so thankful for this website you’ve put together, can’t wait to get started!
    Jennifer :)

14. Alyssa says:

Oooh! My hubby saw this and said he really liked the idea a lot and for me to save it! So I did! :)

15. Wani says:

I’m totally making this for my sister’s wedding gift!! Love it! Thanks for sharing!

16. Lorena says:

great idea, but need more healthy options than the bakery and fast food…hehe :))

17. David says:

OK, I can’t resist… the second to the last on the printables: “Grab water guns at the dollar store and have a water fight!” So my wife and I did that… but we got kicked out for making a mess! :) Oh, you meant buy the guns and have a water fight elsewhere? My bad… :) Thanks for a great idea!

18. Jerri says:

What a fun idea! And I love the look of your jar! Thanks for linking up with me for Friday Favorites! Please come back and link up again this week!

19. Silvia says:

This is awesome!

20. This is such a great idea. I have a Blog Hop, and I would love it if you would link this post. You can find it at
    It is called Wednesdays Adorned From Above Blog Hop.
    I hope to see you there. Have a great Day.
    Debi Bolocofsky
    Adorned From Above

21. Heidi says:

Thanks for the great ideas! I can’t wait to try this. Date night doesn’t happen very often at our house. I’m hosting a linky party “One Creative Weekend” at OneCreativeMommy.com. I’d love for you to visit and link up this idea and/or anything else you’d like to share.

22. Heidi says:

I’m following you via email.

23. Christine says:

Totally would LOVE to see that list!!! This is a fabulous idea!

Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality!

24. Lauren says:

This can be a help for me, thanks!

25. Hannah B says:

Hi, Ladies!
    I love this idea too! I used your list as a starting point & gave my husband 12 envelopes for the year. Each with a $2 date in it. :) Hoping that we will both have fun with these!

I had another $2 idea to add… When seeds are on sale 10 for $1, go to the store and pick out seeds. Plan your garden together!

1. [...] invest in your children. Visit Nifty Date Ideas, We Love Being Moms: Dating, Love Actually Blog, or The Dating Divas for fun dating ideas to do with your [...]

2. [...] en sus hijos. Visiten Nifty Date Ideas, We Love Being Moms: Dating, Love Actually Blog, o The Dating Divas para ideas divertidas de citas con sus [...]

3. [...] this from the Dating Diva’s! 20 date nights for $20 with free printables! I love clever and fun date nights for cheap, nothing [...]

4. [...] for an inexpensive way to spend time with your significant other? This date night jar has some cute ideas, and you can always customize [...]

5. […] situation. Many of the ideas include printables for you to download and print out and use!    Here is one you can do with your kids: http://www.thedatingdivas.com/corie/10-dates-for-20/ Check out some of the different date nights […]

6. […] Obviously including the money needed is the more pricey option, but it doesn’t have to be expensive dates. Here are 20 dates you can plan for $20. […]

7. […] to Pinterest ideas for cheap fun date nights are endless. Here is one of my favorite ideas from Dating Divas for an inexpensive date night jar. $20 for 10 dates is a fabulous gift idea. I love all the ideas […]