September 12, 2012

Pillow Talk!

Each night when my husband and I go to bed, we usually end up talking about our day or things that are coming up. I thought it would be fun to ask my spouse fun questions or things that I may not know about him. So, I created the fun printable, Pillow Talk. This printable has a list questions that will help you get to know your spouse better.  P.S. You can even some of these questions for bedtime with the kiddos.

Happy “Pillow Talk!”

11 Responses to “Pillow Talk!”

1. Julie Julie says:

Oooh, I love a little pillow talk! I just printed it out in anticipation for tonight:) Thanks!!

2. Erika Erika says:

Can’t wait for my hubby to get home from traveling so I can use this!

3. melody says:

I love this list. My husband is currently deployed and struggle to come with things to talk about. This list gives us 20 days of conversation starters. Thank you!!

• Melissa says:

My husband and I have a book called Love Talk Starters by Les and Leslie Parrott. It is 275 questions to get your conversations going.

4. Amanda says:

The link was broken for me :(

5. Tracy says:

The link is broken.

6. yourself, you risk disappointment and relationship failure.
    Let’s look at the benefits and setbacks of this kind
    of dating site. Or go take action you know you’re really efficient at to give yourself
    the ego boost — “Yeah baby, I’ve still got it.

7. mary ann says:

I cannot see/read the whole list. Help please. …would love to do this with my hubby.

8. Kayla says:

This sounds more like questions you ask someone on a first date.
    If you’ve been married for your years id think you’d know their favourite song etc…

• Tara Tara says:

Kayla – you’d think, right? ;) People change all the time. New songs come out, they grow tired of their favorite color, they find a NEW favorite treat.. life is an adventure and we are all changing as we grow, learn more, and find more things we like even better then our previous favorites. ;)