September 1, 2011

Quick Sweet Treats

Erika - quick sweet treats - pinterest pic

{Quick Sweet Treats to show your hubby you love him!}

Often times I find myself wanting to leave my husband a cute treat telling him how much I love him. Or sometimes you just need a fun note telling your husband or wife you adore them. However, if you are like me, most of the time you don’t have the time RIGHT THEN to be crafty or make a cute note. Do you wish you had a stash of notes on hand ready to use at a moments notice?

Well now you do! I created a few printable notes that you can add to any crafty treat and leave for your guy whenever you think about it. Below you can see some examples. You could use them one at a time or put them all together in one big sweet treat package! Either way, I’m sure they will be appreciated.

Their are two to a page, so I had them printed as a 4×6 image at my local photo store and then cut them in half.

Download and print your LOVE NOTES now!

Looking for more crafty or quick and easy ideas? Or check out some of the other Dating Diva love notes.

60 Responses to “Quick Sweet Treats”

1. Shoregirl says:

Love these cute printables. I linked to them on Wednesday in my Valentine Round Up…..estherscardcreations.blogspot.com

2. Sara says:

Thanks so much for the adorable printables to stick onto different snacks. I just became a stay at home mom and I try very hard to show my appreciation to my husband for working so hard so I can stay home with our son. I have bought all the snacks and plan on giving him one each day in his briefcase so he will find it when he gets to work, so much fun! Thanks again for the great idea and printables.

3. Crystal7211 says:

I did this idea for the 14 days leading up to Valentines day. So everyday he got a treat with note then on Valentines day I made the pop up card and it was perfect. He absolutely LOVED it!! Thank you soooo much for the great ideas!!!

4. Patricia Meyer says:

Do you mind sharing the list of treats you bought?
    Thx,

Patsy

5. Jess says:

The printable for these notes won’t work. I love the idea and would like to use them, or at least find more sayings, but I can’t get the printable. Can you help?

6. Christina M says:

I absolutely love this idea, I also used rolos (I always want to rolo-ver and kiss you) Hershey kisses (your kisses are amazing) and hot tamales! I’m so excited to start in a few days on his Birthday!

7. Audrey says:

MY hubbie is leaving Feb 13 for a TDY, thank you for the print outs Im going to get the stuff and put it in his luggage so when he opes it he will have a great valentines suprize

8. Susan says:

I am using them as “12 Days Till Christmas” gifts for my hubby.