April 21, 2011

Some Bunny Loves You!

The Easter Bunny likes to surprise EVERYONE at our house with a little something. Treat your husband this year with some yummy carrots and a note from the Bunny himself.

Erica-SomeBunny-Pinterest

I found the carrot template here, printed it out, and traced it on a variety of orange scrapbook paper – plaids, polka dots, striped, plain…whatever you have lying around. Follow the instructions to fold and glue together and fill it with your man’s favorite treats – little candies like M&M’s will fit perfectly!

I created this note to attach to the basket to show him how much I love him.

Download your bunny tag!

Throw it all together in a basket to ensure your husband knows how much you love him this Easter holiday and EVERYDAY!

Linked Up To:

Today’s Creative Blog, Hope Studios, Sugar Bee Crafts, All Thingz Related, Silly Little Sparrow, New Nostalgia, Sumo’s Sweet Stuff, The Girl Creative, It’s a Blog Party, Craft O Maniac, Sew Can Do, Making the World Cuter, Mad in Crafts, Skip to My Lou, Blue Cricket Design, Someday Crafts, We are THAT Family, Sew Much Ado, My Backyard Eden, Night Owl Crafting, Tea Rose Home, Creations by Kara

12 Responses to “Some Bunny Loves You!”

1. Amber says:

Love It. Can’t wait to make this for my sweet husband…he is going to love it. Thank you for your wonderful ideas.

2. I LOVE the idea of your blog! So important to keep the flames a burnin’! So fun to see what you did here with my template!

Rebecca@RootsAndWingsCo

SUPER cute, Erika & such vibrant photos! LOVE IT! :)

4. Kristen kristen says:

Erika! This is such a cute idea! Thank you so much for sharing!

5. Jackie Koll says:

This is a cute idea!

Just wondering – this site never loads completely so I can’t access other posts or even the archives; I know there were problems when the site first switched from a blog; has that all been fixed? This is the only site I have any problems with that I use on a regular basis and I’m sad that I can’t access older ideas that I really liked. Thanks :-)

6. That is a great photo and a great idea for anyone. Very creative project!

7. kathryn says:

I love the idea of your blog! it is fantastic. so cute. I’ll be coming back soon.

kathryn

8. Mary Lou says:

I plan to combine You’ve Been Egged with SomeBunny Loves You! I am going to put love messages in eggs for Dennis to find around the house and create a basket of treats that will also hold the eggs once he finds them. Thank you so much for the great ideas to help someone married 33 years keep the surprises happening!

9. What a cute idea, and it would work for anyone for Easter, not just your hubby. Thanks for linking up at Whatever Goes Wednesday!! :)

1. […] own, we can help out. Give them a healthy snack with this cute printable telling them how much you “carrot” a lot about them!! Last but not least guys, you can’t leave out the love on this fun, egg-hiding, bunny-hopping […]