September 4, 2010

Stud Muffin

My recent project for my husband was inspired by this bib!
As I was feeding my studly little man – who was wearing this bib – the other day, I thought, “My husband’s a stud muffin, too!”
So on the first day of his second year of grad school, I left this out on the table before he rushed out the door.

He appreciated it and it was SUPER easy to do. All I did was create a little logo in photoshop, printed it out, cut, and taped a skewer to the back. Stick it in your man’s favorite muffins and you are good to go.
Lucky you, I decided to share! (Not the muffins. Those were devoured real quick.) But you can download, print, and cut out the logo yourself.
You don’t have to use it for school. Use it any day your guy needs a little pep or luck before he leaves!
Download here.
Or if you just want a plain one for any ol’ day – download here.
What muffins will you use them in?

10 Responses to “Stud Muffin”

1. Tara says:

Erika – I LOVE it! I am sooooo gonna use this for Jamie before a big test! :)

2. Carina says:

I love this! I don't tell you girls often enough how much I love your blog. Thank you for all that you do.

3. Erika says:

Thanks for the comment Carina! We love to share our ideas, and we also LOVE knowing that people are using them and enjoying them.

4. Kristin says:

What a great idea! I'm planning on making some choc.chip zucchini muffins this week, and I'm going to use your sign! Thanks for sharing!

5. Erika says:

@Kristin those chocolate chip zucchini muffins sound so delish right now! I hope your husband loves them…and the note.

6. Nate and Charlene says:

Erika! I LOVE how your mind works! Such an easy idea that really shows the LOVE! Thank you for the inspiration :)

7. Serena says:

What a great idea! And can I just say how much I love your page ladies! My hubby and I are much like you ladies and have busy busy lives. We both work full time (or more) and often struggle to find ways to connect. I will be back often! The site looks great too!

8. Maren says:

How cute!!! Erika, you are so creative. Thanks for the printable sign. I hope to use it soon with yummy pumpkin chocolate chip muffins.

9. Michele ºÜº says:

I cannot seem to get the stud muffin download to work. It says something like Insufficient data to create image. Any ideas?

Love your website and all the ideas! Thanks!

• Erika Erika says:

Michele, I’m sorry it isn’t working for you. I just tried the links and they are working fine for me. Trying closing it out and reloading it? Let us know if it still won’t work.