With Thanksgiving right around the corner, our Pinterest feed has been flooded with fun Thanksgiving food ideas. We couldn’t get over all of the seriously cute and creative turkey treats! So… we thought we’d share our very favorites with YOU! Because we love you. And really, who couldn’t use a little more food and fun in their life? So get ready for…
59 Fun and Creative Thanksgiving Food Ideas
- 10 Creative Thanksgiving BREAKFAST Ideas
- 16 Creative Thanksgiving SNACK and LUNCH Ideas
- 8 Creative Thanksgiving TURKEY TRAYS
- 25 Creative Thanksgiving DESSERT Ideas
Whether you’re looking for a fun way to surprise the kids on Thanksgiving morning or a festive appetizer to take to Thanksgiving dinner with friends- we’ve got a little something for everyone. So let’s get this party started! First up…
10 Creative Thanksgiving Breakfast Ideas
1. Turkey Waffle Breakfast– A great way to get the kids to gobble up lots of fruit in the morning.
2. Banana Gobble Pancakes– I’m loving those banana turkey tail feathers.
3. Thanksgiving Turkey Pancakes– I love that this version includes scrambled eggs.
4. Bacon Feathered Turkey Pancakes– You can never go wrong by adding bacon!
5. Gobble-y Good Pancake– A pear, red apple, green apple, and a little chocolate hazelnut spread were used for this cute version.
6. Gobble Gobble Pancakes– I love the extra sprinkling of Cinnamon on these turkey pancakes.
7. Thanksgiving Pancakes– How impressive is this Thanksgiving breakfast? Use food coloring to tint the pancake batter, pour it in a squeeze bottle, and test your artistic skills.
8. Turkey Pancakes– I love how easy this turkey pancake is! No special shapes or skills are needed.
9. Turkey Muffins– Turn a regular muffin into a cute Thanksgiving turkey using apple slices and a grape.
10. Donut Turkeys– How cute is this? Just add paper turkey heads to some apple cinnamon donuts!
16 Creative Thanksgiving Snack and Lunch Ideas
11. Peanut Butter Turkey Treats– I love how cute and EASY this turkey snack is. It’s perfect for the kids to munch on while they’re waiting for Thanksgiving dinner to be ready.
12. Turkey Veggie Cups– A fun idea to get the kids eating their veggies this Thanksgiving.
13. Graham Gobbler– It doesn’t get any easier than this cute graham cracker turkey.
14. Turkey Pudding Cups– What kid wouldn’t want to gobble up this fun turkey treat made from a pudding cup? It would be the perfect treat to make for a Thanksgiving class party at school!
15. Fun Turkey Face Sandwiches– These are no ordinary turkey sandwiches! I love that there are so many different options.
16. Thanksgiving Bento– How fun would it be to surprise the kids with a special turkey-themed lunch in their school lunchbox?
17. Turkey Lunch– Different colored apple slices make the perfect turkey tail feathers!
18. Turkey Shaped Sandwich– Or sneak in some veggies with these fun bell pepper tail feathers.
19. Cute Turkey Sandwich for Thanksgiving– This turkey sandwich is almost too cute to eat!
20. Cute Thanksgiving Turkey Sandwich– Use cookie cutters to cut the sandwich meat and cheese slices into the perfect shape for your turkey.
21. Apple Turkey Cracker Sandwich– I love this cute version of the turkey sandwich using crackers instead of bread.
22. Turkey Time Sandwich– How much fun would the kids have decorating their turkey’s feathers with their favorite snacks?!
23. Thanksgiving Turkey Bagel– Check out this fun bagel turkey sandwich! You can make the perfect turkey tail just by cutting triangles out of the top of the bagel.
24. “Gobble Me Up” Quesadilla– I’m loving this easy and darling turkey quesadilla. And the candy corn beak just tops it off.
25. Turkey Pizza– Decorate your pizza to look like a turkey this Thanksgiving season! The kids would sure get a kick out of that.
26. Thanksgiving Turkey Pizza– All you need to decorate this fun Thanksgiving turkey pizza is pepperoni, bell peppers, and olives for the eyes.
8 Creative Thanksgiving Turkey Trays
27. Chocolate Turkey Fondue– How cute is this fruit tray for Thanksgiving? I love that the fruit slices can be dipped into fondue!
28. A Tasty Fruit Thanksgiving Turkey– Using a variety of colored fruits make the perfect turkey tail!
29. Caramel Apple Turkey– This is one of my favorites because it is SO easy and still SO cute! Just cut some apple slices and pour some caramel dip. All that’s left to do is adding two chocolate chips for the eyes and a candy corn for the beak.
30. Turkey Veggie Platter– Already planning on making a veggie tray for Thanksgiving? Why not arrange the veggies into the shape of a turkey?
31. Turkey Vegetable Tray– I love how many options there are with this one. You can pretty much use any vegetables of your choice- it’s the arrangement that makes it so fun.
32. Cracker and Vegetable Turkey Platter– Here’s another cute turkey platter! I love that this version includes crackers.
33. Turkey Cheese Ball– Stick crackers and pretzels into the cheese ball to make a cute turkey tail!
34. Thanksgiving Cheese Ball– If you’re already planning on making a cheese ball for Thanksgiving, you have to try this version! I love that you can transform a regular cheese ball into a turkey just by adding some pretzel sticks, eyes, and a nose.
25 Creative Thanksgiving Dessert Ideas
38. Creative Turkey Cupcakes– This might be my favorite version out of all the turkey cupcakes. And no one will complain that it uses 2 cupcakes!
40. Thanksgiving Turkey Cupcake Cake– Turn a batch of cupcakes into a darling turkey cake! You won’t even have to slice it.
41. Turkey Cake– If you’re looking to WOW your Thanksgiving guests, you can’t go wrong with this over-the-top turkey cake.
42. Turkey Brownie Bites– These just might be the cutest bite-sized brownies that I’ve ever seen.
44. Turkey Cookies With Heart– Use circle and heart cookie cutters to make these darling turkey cookies. Totally genius, right?
45. Turkey Nutter Butter Cookies– These Nutter Butter turkey cookies are the perfect edible craft to do with the kids this Thanksgiving.
46. Peanut Butter Cup Turkey Cookies– Use a peanut butter cup and some frosting to decorate the top of your cookies like a turkey.
48. Little Gobbler Turkey Cookie– Use icing to help the kids “glue” together this cute turkey creation using cookies and candy!
49. Easy Turkey Cookies– I love how simple these turkey cookies are! They would make the perfect Thanksgiving dessert or gift.
50. Reese’s Turkey Cookies– Oreos, peanut butter cups, candy corn- how can you go wrong?
51. Turkey Pop Treats– Just a little chocolate and some candy corn can turn regular rice krispie balls into cute turkeys. Love it!
52. Turkey Rice Krispie Treats– Ricke Krispie Treats are always a kid favorite, but they’re even better when they’re shaped like a turkey.
53. Rice Krispie Turkey Pops– You only need 4 ingredients to make this cute turkey pops.
54. Turkey Cake Pops– This turkey cake pops are pretty much the cutest thing ever.
55. Turkey Pops– Now this is my kind of turkey pop- no baking required!
56. Turkey Pretzel Treats– These turkey pretzel treats would be so fun to make with the kids this Thanksgiving!
57. Turkey Pretzels– Who knew that a pretzel rod could make such a cute turkey?!
58. Giant Thanksgiving Pizza Cookie– Let the kids help you decorate the top of a giant cookie to look like a turkey.
59. Turkey Decorated Pumpkin Pie– If you’re bringing the pie to Thanksgiving dinner, you need to check out this turkey decorated pumpkin pie! I can’t get over how seriously cute it is.
Aren’t they FUN?! Now go make some holiday memories!