April 12, 2012

14 Days of Love {Six Sisters Stuff}

I like to cook, but finding a variety of recipes that are deliciously easy are hard for me to find. Well, not anymore! I stumbled across a website that has helped me make great meals in a matter of minutes!
Without further delay, we welcome Six Sister Stuff!

*      *      *      *      *      *      *      *      *

We are the Six Sisters at Six Sisters Stuff . . . that’s right, six girls and no boys! Growing up, we had our share of petty fights over clothes, make-up, and even boys . . .  but thankfully we have grown up and are now best friends. We LOVE to be together but life, jobs, school, marriage, and babies have taken us pretty far apart from each other so we use our blog to share ideas and stay in touch. Our blog is full of family recipes, fun crafts, DIY projects, and ideas for raising kids. Feel free to stop by our blog and join the sisterhood! There is always room for one more!

Hi! This is Elyse, one of the Six Sisters, and today I’m going to be sharing with you my idea for “14 Days of Love.”  Even though Valentine’s Day is old news, you can keep your romance alive by surprising your significant other with a few little gifts!

You are the “apple” of my eye!

You could also use apple juice, candy apple rings or actual apples.

“Honey, comb” you’re hair, because we’ve got a date tonight!
If you’re not into cereal you could just use a regular comb.

You are one “hot tamale!”

You could also use Red Hots or any other cinnamon candy.

I’m “nuts” about you!

You could use any type of nuts, a Nutrageous candy bar, or Nutter Butter cookies.

I wouldn’t “chews” anyone but you!

You could also use Starburst fruit chews, Charleston Chews, or Chewy granola bars.

I think you are “soda” amazing!
You could also use Soda Candies or Soda Crackers.

We were “mint” to be together!

You could also use York Peppermint Patties, Butter Mints, or a mint flavored dessert.

We make a great “combo!”

These were my husband’s favorite growing up so I just had to use them!  They are found right by the checkout.

You could also use a combination flavored pizza or PB and J combo jars.

Thanks for “stick”ing by my side!

We lose chapstick as soon as we get it around here so this works well for us.

You could also use Chic-O-Sticks, Orange or Raspberry Sticks or super glue (or anything else sticky for that matter).

I’m “bananas” for you!

You could also use real bananas or banana flavored candy.

You have o”fish”ally stolen my heart!

You could also use gold fish crackers.

I would be so “mix”ed up without you!

You could use any flavor of Chex Mix, trail mix or other snack mix.

Life would be un”bear”able without you!

You could also use a honey bear or Klondike Bars with the bear on the front (just be sure to keep them in the freezer). :)

You make my heart “bubble” over!

You could use any type of carbonated beverage, Bubble Tape, or Bubble Yum.

Thanks for having us!

Print your darling 14 day tags here!

*       *       *       *       *       *        *       *        *

Wow!  Don’t you just LOVE this?  I can’t wait to do this for my husband. He is in store for some major goodness!

56 Responses to “14 Days of Love {Six Sisters Stuff}”

1. Carme says:

I tried to open the tags but there is an error opening the file.

Day 1 is You are the “apple” of my eye!
    Day 2 is “Honey, comb” you’re hair, because we’ve got a date tonight!
    Day 3 is You are one “hot tamale!”
    Day 4 is I’m “nuts” about you!
    Day 5 is I wouldn’t “chews” anyone but you!

and so on.
    Please send to my email. I would love to start on February. Thanks

2. KAYLEE says:

Hey there this AWESOME little 14days of love wont open:( I was wondering if you could send the printable tags to my e-mail that would be AWESOME:) thank you!

• Tara Tara says:

The printables are uploaded to this post and are working just fine for us. We’ve talked to our tech gal and the only thing we can figure out would be that you don’t have the most recent Adobe Reader on your computer. You can download that here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/ Good luck! XO

3. Breanna says:

These tags won’t open!:( is there any way you can send these to my email?

• Tara Tara says:

4. Tiffany says:

It won’t let me open the free printable tags! I have your cook book and seen this idea and now found it on pinterest! I love it! Will you please email me the tags! Thank you so much! By the way your recipes are delicous!!

• Tara Tara says:

5. Ashleigh says:

I also cannot get the cute tags to open in a pdf. Is there anyway you could send these to my email? Thanks so much! I love this idea!

• Tara Tara says:

6. Haley Harper says:

Can you PLEASE send me the valentine’s tags??

• Tara Tara says:

7. wendy says:

Great idea! I would love to do this, but I can’t open the tags. Could you email them to me please?

• Tara Tara says:

8. Elaine Wagner says:

LOVED the idea! My boyfriend is waking up to a little surprise each day leading up to Valentine’s Day without breaking the bank. Showed my co-workers what I was doing and they all wanted me to print the tags for them too!! Thanx so much!!!

9. Could you send the 14 days of love to email

• Tara Tara says:

10. brittany says:

could I also have the files sent to my email please? :)

• Tara Tara says:

11. Amy McLane says:

Here are ones I added/had to modify due to resources/circumstances:
    – I “cereal”sly love you (box of cereal)
    -you are “eggs”acutely what I want (I made breakfast with scrambled eggs)
    -we make a dynamic “duo” (cheese it duoz)
    -my heart “steeps” for you (cup of hot tea with tea bag)
    -you bring me “joy” (almond joy)
    -you “crack”ers me up (pack of snack crackers)
    -you are my “sweet tart” (pack of chewy sweet tarts)

Thanks for the ideas! My husband chuckles over how sillyd they are.

12. Layla Behzadian says:

These are wonderful! Do you happen to have the name of the fonts that you used for the tags?