January 25, 2014

ABC’s Of You Photo Alphabet Book

ABC’s of You Photo Book

Scrapbooking pros and novices alike will love this scrappy idea that is easy, quick, and inexpensive! Features exclusive printable scrapbook and scrap items!

ABCs of You Photo Book

Cute right?! My hubby will love this and so will your spouse!

Community-Exclusive-Printable-resized

Diva Central is the one place online that’s dedicated to YOUR marriage, where you will find exclusive information tailored to YOUR specific relationship needs, with ideas, advice, and TIPS galore. By joining Diva Central, you’ll not only get this full post plus all the printables you see below, you’ll also gain access to many other exclusive posts, articles, printables, and more that are created with your marriage in mind! If you want to join or simply try out our Diva Central for free {AND comes with a 7 Day Love Quest Challenge}, click on the link at the bottom of this post and get started today!

You see those gorgeous pages? I made them!!!! Once upon a time I tried scrapbooking and I flopped… well now I am a mighty fine scrapper and you can be, too!!!  We’ve provided 27 pages of gorgeous printables to help you create your ABC’s book. This printable bundle features gorgeous printables from one of our all-time favorite designers: Whimsicle Design Studio. This exclusive ABC’S OF YOU or ABC’S OF US  kit includes:

• Two different book options
  • 26 photo book pages
  • 1 cute scrap pieces page
  • Detailed step-by-step instructions on how to assemble, print, scrapbook, and bind your book together
  • A list of gift giving ideas to help you present this gift during a romantic date night

Everything you possibly need is within these printable sheets. Just wait till you open these… you are going to fall in love with them!!! Are you ready to make your own ABC book?

ABC's-of-You-Photo-Book-Collage

You will be impressed with how cute these come out.  I was super impressed with how fabulously my pages turned out! If I can make scrapbooking magic happen, so can you!!!

Sign up for Diva Central today to have access to this post in full and all of the gorgeous printables you see above. We can’t wait to see you in our exclusive community!

Start your ABC’S OF US adventure with your spouse TODAY!

dcsignup

33 Responses to “ABC’s Of You Photo Alphabet Book ”

1. paige says:

I LOVE THIS! I think it will be a great gift for my man on V-day and the printables are gorgeous! Thanks Michelle!

2. Becca Becca says:

How awesome is THIS?! I love it! The printables make it so easy to do! :)

This turned out really cute, Michelle. I am SO like you…. well, in the sense that once upon a time I was a scrapbooker… ha! Now, I just blog! WINK! XOXO

4. Christie says:

Thank you SO MUCH for providing this gift.

Is anyone interested in BRAINSTORMING WORDS in the COMMENTS so we can help each other come up with the ABC’s?!

5. Megan says:

When you click whimsical designs, where do you go I can’t find the printables on the website!

• lizzy says:

Its on the bottom of the page right above Michelle’s name :)

• Michelle Michelle says:

Hi Megan! The link to Whimsical Design takes you to the designer of these printables page. Stick around and take a peek she is just awesome! To find the printables for this page go to the very bottom of the page, stop right before my name, and click on the ABC’s Of You printables in pink. Enjoy!!! xox

6. Christie says:

A good link I found with a bunch of descriptive words for men:

7. Nikell says:

What size should I print the pictures?

8. Michelle Michelle says:

Hi Nikell! Ooooh good question!!! I printed 4×6 and 3×5 sizes. Cropped them to fit the picture frame and that’s it. I didn’t really measure it, so I hope my tip helps! xox

9. Sapphire says:

Is this still available? I cannot find it. The only thing I found on the sidebar was a link to purchase a Valentine’s Day Printables Pack, which does not appear to include this.

• Michelle Michelle says:

Hi Sapphire! Yes, it is still available. To find the printables for this page go to the very bottom of the page, stop right before my name, and click on the ABC’s Of You printables in pink. Enjoy!!! xox

10. Sapphire says:

Thank you! I was looking all over on the whimsicle design studio page for them! I read the post prior that was looking for them also, then I looked all over the whimsicle design studio page for your name. I knew I was missing something.

11. ashton says:

I am not seeing where to find the printables….It does show your name anywhere on the side bar:(

12. Jasmine says:

I’m making this for my husband and I was just wondering what you used for each letter (I’m having a really hard time thinking of one for every letter). Lol. Also, I don’t have 26 pictures of him/us. What should I do if I can’t find enough??? ANy ideas??

• Michelle Michelle says:

Hi girl! One of our fabulous readers commented above with a great link to descriptive words for men, here’s the link- http://www.words-to-use.com/words/men/ . So for your photo problem, I would suggest taking a few extra pictures of the two of you during a two week period of time, hopefully this will give you quite a few more pictures. Or you can leave the remaining pages without photos blank, don’t even fill in the description, and give your book with a note that it’s an ongoing project that will be filled during the year. Or you can use pictures of the two of you when you are kids. Good luck and enjoy!!! xox

13. Jasmine says:

I need ideas for the letters. What did you use? I’m having a hard time thinking of some. Lol. Also, what do you suggest if I don’t have enough pictures to fill all the pages? Thanks. :)

• Michelle Michelle says:

I’m not sure if you got my previous reply so I’m sending this again…

14. Evon Lim says:

Hi, im looking for the printables at the website but i can’t find your name :( i really love this idea

• Michelle Michelle says:

HI Evon! Bummer you are having a tough time finding the printables! Hopefully I can help you easily! Scroll down to the bottom of the post. There you should see my name in big pink letters. Right above that is a sentence that says, “No more delays, grab your ABC’s Of You printables, happy scrapping and gift giving!!!” The ABC’s Of You Printables is highlighted in pink. click on that and the printable pdf will open up. Enjoy! xox

15. Aubrey says:

I am having trouble finding the printables! I went to the website and found nothing like the ones you have in your scrapbook…

• Michelle Michelle says:

Hi Aubrey! Here are easy directions that should help you find the printable pack asap! Scroll down to the bottom of the post. There you should see my name in big pink letters. Right above that is a sentence that says, “No more delays, grab your ABC’s Of You printables, happy scrapping and gift giving!!!” The ABC’s Of You Printables is highlighted in pink. click on that and the printable pdf will open up. Good luck and enjoy! xox

16. Jennifer says:

What kind of paper did you use for the photos? Should I use the card stock or get photo quality paper?

• Michelle Michelle says:

Hi Jennifer! I used cardstock. I think this decision will be based on how you want your book to look. The cardstock that I use has a little bit of a sheen to it, not as much as photo paper though. Maybe print a page on one of each and pick the one you like best. xox

17. Jessy says:

Hello Michelle, I know you’ve got a ton of these but I can not find the printables, I’ve gone to the website and looked for your name and also “No more delays, grab your ABC’s Of You printables, happy scrapping and gift giving!!!” But they are no where to be found!

18. Michelle Michelle says:

Hi Jessy! Stay on this page and scroll up the page above the comments and to the end of the post. Right above my signature, in big brown letters, at the end of the post you will see this, “No more delays, grab your ABC’s Of You printables, happy scrapping and gift giving!!!” The “ABC’s Of You” is in pink, click on that link and the printables will open up in a new window. I hope this helps. Let me know if you need anymore assistance finding these. xox