February 7, 2014

DIY Chocolate Body Paint

Valentine’s isn’t complete without a little ‘special’ time.  So, spice it up with an amazing DIY idea that will be sure to knock your hubby’s socks right off! HOMEMADE chocolate body paint. Say what?! Yep, this will please all you chocolate lovers out there as well as spice up your romantic Valentine’s evening.

cami-DIY chocolate body paint-pinterest

I have to give a quick shout out to Nicole of Photography by Nicole Martin as she was the one who shot all these pictures.  She is awesome. Thank you Nicole!

Materials:

Photography by Nicole Martin

Photography by Nicole Martin

Print and cut out the printables.  Next attach the tag to the jar.  You can tie or tape it to the jar.

Easy, peasy!  Now all you need to do is cook your chocolate! Ha! *IMPORTANT NOTE: Nicole found that the recipe needed an additional 2 tablespoons of water when making the chocolate.

Photography by Nicole Martin

Photography by Nicole Martin

Once your chocolate is ready, make sure YOU are ready for that night.  If you want to add a little more romance to the evening get some awesome paint brushes and maybe even some highlighters and a black light! You’ve never heard of that? You must check out this post!!

Want some more spicy bedroom ideas? Try this strip trivia game or simon says game!

12 Responses to “DIY Chocolate Body Paint ”

1. Janet says:

this sounds amazing. I tried twice to print and it didn’t work. It was super enlarged and printed about half the tag on the far right of the page.

2. Michelle Michelle says:

I love this!!! Homemade always tastes better then store bought! I can’t wait to try your recipe!!! xox

3. Dana says:

So I assume the “t” next to the butter and water ingredients stands for “tablespoon”? If so, I might recommend that it be edited to read “T” or “Tbsp”. A lower case t normally represents teaspoon, so this is a little confusing.

4. Anika says:

If I wasn’t nursing, I’d add some peanut butter in to make like a Reese’s which my husband loves. I’m sure there are similar ideas like this you could mix it up! I did try to print and it wasn’t working, sadly. maybe it’s my printer. :(

5. Tiffany says:

Just made this using all vanilla for flavoring and the 2 extra Tablespoons of water. Turned out great and tastes like brownie batter. Also PRINTING TIP-I saved it to my desktop and printed it from there and it printed fine.

• Cami Cami says:

Tiffany- Thanks so much for your great suggestions! You are awesome!!!! Glad you liked this. Your suggestions sound yummy. Can’t wait to try it.

6. shannon says:

How far ahead can we make this? Would it need to be refrigerated if made ahead of time?