January 31, 2014

Free February LOVE Calendar

Are you ready for the month of LOVE?!

Why limit the lovin’ to Valentine’s Day when you could celebrate all month long!?

Becca-FebruaryLoveCalendar-Pinterest

Yep, we promised it would be coming and here it is!  Are you ready for another month of lovin’?  How did your January challenge go?!  We’d LOVE to hear in the comments!!  And if you missed last month’s January LOVE Calendar then…

Here’s How It Works

Just download this darling calendar, designed by the lovely Erin at Strawberry Mommycakes.  Then simply check it every day for your little “love assignment.”  It might be an small act of service to do for your spouse, a love note to write, or a quick activity to do together.  We’ve even included date night ideas for each Friday night! {Don’t worry, we’ve only scheduled one “Out on the town” date each month, so you only have to arrange for a babysitter once a month!  The rest of the dates are fun and creative at-home options.}  We’ve done all of the work for you, now you just have to MAKE IT HAPPEN!

**TIP:  I suggest that you print the calendar and stick it somewhere where you’ll see it often.  That way you can check off the little “love assignments” as you complete them.  BUT make sure that you also save the digital file to your desktop.  Wanna know why?  The red text on the calendar are actually links!  If you click on them, it will take you to a post with more details and sometimes FREE Printables to go with your little assignment.  So if you see a “red day” on the calendar, don’t forget to check the link!

So, are you ready to join our Marriage Challenge?  Are you ready for 28 Days of Romance?!

Just imagine what a whole month of intentionally loving your spouse could do for your relationship!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE FEBRUARY LOVE CALENDAR

And make sure to check in next month for your March LOVE Calendar!

25 Responses to “Free February LOVE Calendar ”

1. Kuki says:

I am loving these love calendars!! Thanks for taking all the hard work out of dating my husband. It really is the small things that add up and make us both feel valued and loved in our relationship!

2. Michelle Michelle says:

I am over the moon in love with these Love Calendars! Last month was so much fun for us! It was exciting to see what was scheduled for the week or the day! This is seriously one of the best additions to our daily rituals! Thanks for putting this together!!! xox

I am LOVING these, Becca & Erin! You girls are such a great team! This was SUCH a genius idea for us to do this year and I can’t wait to dive in each month. MWAH! XOXO

4. Jon Howard says:

The calendars are great – thanks!

As a techie guy, it would be super cool if these calendars were on a Google Calendar that I could subscribe to. That way, I would have my next day’s mission a click away on my phone.

5. Kristin says:

This is a really cool thing. We have been trying to make our marriage stronger than before it hit rock bottom. It really is the little things that make a difference. With kids and jobs it can be hard to be creative at the end of the day. Your calendar is awesome as it takes the “chore” part out and lets us just connect. Thank you very much.

6. Laura says:

We are loving the calendar! It’s hanging in our bathroom so we can each see it every morning. Hubs was not real excited about it at first but he’s grown to love and sometimes does the task first!
    Thank you! Thank you! for creating something so fun and simple for us to do together!

7. elly says:

Great job ladies! Looking forward to all of these with the hubby! Thanks for all that y’all do! -elly

8. Ali says:

This is not printing correctly for me. I’ve double checked my printer settings, but it will only print the bottom left quarter of the calendar! :( Help!

(And thank you!)

• Becca Becca says:

• Becca Becca says:

We think we might have figured it out. You’ll need to make sure that you have the most up to date version of Adobe Reader and then make sure it’s opening in Adobe Reader by right clicking the pdf file. Hope that helps!

9. Emily says:

I love these love calendars but I can’t get it to print. Please help!!

• Becca Becca says:

Hmmm… I’m not sure why. I just checked and it printed off fine for me. Maybe try clearing you cache and using a different browser. If that doesn’t work- let us know and we’ll get it figured out. ;)

• Becca Becca says:

10. Wendy says:

I would LOVE to use this but, I have tried every way that i know how to print this. Only the bottom portion is printing.

• Becca Becca says:

11. Paula Rutt says:

I SERIOUSLY looooove you girls!!!
    This has got to be my favorite site!