January 31, 2013

Kiss Flip Book

Are you head over heels about your spouse’s kisses?

You better say YES!!!

Creating a “Kiss Flip” book will solve all of your long distance kissing problems. No longer will your partner be longing for your kisses because they will have them wherever they go.

Michelle-Kiss-flip-book-Pinterest

Community-Exclusive-Printable-resized
Diva Central is the one place online that’s dedicated to YOUR marriage, where you will find exclusive information tailored to YOUR specific relationship needs, with ideas, advice, and TIPS galore. When you become a full member of Diva Central, we’ll deliver this full post plus all the printables you see below! You’ll also gain access to many other exclusive posts, articles, printables, and more that are created with your marriage in mind! You get all of this for only $9.97 per month. if you want to join or simply try out,” to “Get started for FREE with our Diva Central 7 Day Love Quest Challenge – just click the link at the bottom of this post!

I’m guilty of sneaking smooches whenever I can but when my hubby is on duty, as a firefighter, he can be away for two days in a row! Luckily, I stumbled upon “A Kiss In Your Pocket” by Color Me Katie (Thank You, Katie!!!). Now, let’s cut to the chase and get you kissing…

We’ve provided you with everything you need to send kisses to send your spouse over and over again. This printable bundle features gorgeous printable from one of our all-time favorite designers: The Merrymint Design Girls. This exclusive Kiss Flip Book kit includes::

• Instructions on how to create this AH-dorable flip book
  • 11 book pages send kisses to your spouse!
  • More amazing ideas to go along with this book

Long Distance Idea Kiss Flip Book Collage

If you are digging the lip locks, than you have to check out The Kissing Countdown, your hubby will be counting down the days till he gets a real kiss.  Or if you are in need of a long distance idea to keep you connected, take a peek at Pair, An App For Couples!

Already a Diva Central Community member? Click HERE for the full post.

Sign up for Diva Central today to have access to this post in full and all of the gorgeous printables you see above. We can’t wait to see you in our exclusive community!

CREATE your long distance kiss flip book TODAY!

dcsignup

33 Responses to “Kiss Flip Book”

1. PaigePaige says:

SOOOO cute Michelle! LOVE it. My hubby travels a LOT and I’m totally going to sneak this in his suitcase next time he’s gone! THANKS

2. TaraTara says:

This turned out even CUTER than I thought it would! Love those colors! I think this could be a fun V-Day surprise as well… even if you aren’t long-distance! 😉

• MichelleMichelle says:

It turned out cuter than I thought too, I was soo excited when I saw it!!! My hubby would love to keep this at work with him when he’s on shift and he’s only gone two nights at a time so I totally agree with you, I think this would be darling no matter what situation you are in! xox

3. Dena R says:

love it! thanks!

4. BeccaBecca says:

Simply DARLING! Thanks!!

5. Very cute idea and well done. Thanks!

6. Jennie says:

Awww’ this is super cute. I love the colors too. TO FUN! Hugs, jen

7. These are so cute. Thank you for having these made for us. So thoughtful.

8. So cute. Love the pic with the hearts blowing. Thanks for linking to Craftastic Monday at Sew Can Do:)

9. Very cute! What a fun idea!

10. Sierah says:

This is such a good idea for the Valentine’s care package I’m sending to my boyfriend! This is so perfect!

11. Lydia says:

My husband & I really enjoy your site – thanks for the creative ideas and encouraging marriages!! My husband was recently deployed and I make him a flip book like this. He LOVED it and used the pictures I sent him as postcards and sent them back home to me with a little note!

Thanks again!

• MichelleMichelle says:

Awe you are too cute. You are the perfect example of why we love doing this! Making postcards out of your book, is such a cute idea, he’ a clever guy! A huge thank you to you two for selflessly serving this country! I think it takes special people to join the military. xox

12. Sharon says:

This prints onto a fullsize paper. I was hoping for something about 1/4 size. Is there a way to do that? It’s really cute, but I can’t see how it would flip at this size. Thanks!

• MichelleMichelle says:

Hi Sharon! Thank you! Now to your printing issue, this has something to do with your printer settings. Take a peek online for instructions on how you can print this the actual size of the printable. I wish I could be of more help. Best of luck! xox

13. MichelleMichelle says:

Muah!!! Thanks for sharing the love! xox