Love is in the air! In honor of Valentine’s Day next month, we’ve rounded up our top 10 favorite love quotes and turned FIVE of them into art for your home. We hope these frame-able words inspire a desire to nurture your marital bond.
Favorite LOVE QUOTES selected by The Divas:
1. “I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day.” –The Notebook
2. “A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.”- Ingrid Bergman
3. “You know when you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” — Dr. Seuss
4. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” — A. A. Milne
5. Love consists of not looking each other in the eye, but of looking outwardly in the same direction.” -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
6. “You have bewitched me, body and soul.” –Mr. Darcy, Pride & Prejudice
7. “Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get — only what you are expecting to give — which is everything.” – Katherine Hepburn
8. Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.”- Maya Angelou
9. “It was not into my ear you whispered, but my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” – Judy Garland
10. “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is to love and be loved in return.” -recorded by Nat King Cole
Our amazingly talented designer, Sameeha from The Inked Leaf, translated these quotes into gorgeous images for you to download and print at home. Click on the preferred size to download:
I already have a special spot in my home picked out for hanging quote #8. If you haven’t seen our favorite long-distance love quotes, be sure to visit this post for another amazing collection of thoughtful phrases. Comment below and let us know YOUR favorite!! Cheers to letting your love be a source of inspiration each and every day!