April 24, 2014
Quick & Easy Video Slideshow in Less Than 10 Minutes!
I have recently discovered a website that I am so excited to share with everyone! In seriously less than 10 minutes you can create a STUNNING video slideshow that looks professionally done! And the best part? It is incredibly easy AND it is completely free! Sound too good to be true? Nope! Check it out . .. .
Animoto is a site that I found that can turn your photos, video clips and favorite music into a video masterpiece. It is fast, FREE, and extremely easy! Then, when you are done you can send it via email, Facebook, Twitter and more. I seriously made mine in less than 10 minutes and my husband was SUPER impressed. He thought I spent hours!
For this video I chose some of my favorite pictures from our wedding along with “our” song. Check it out:
I had so much fun making these – I couldn’t do just one! For this one, I had some pictures from a 1940′s photo shoot that my husband and I modeled for. It was such a fun memory for both of us, but one of those things that you don’t know what to do with the pictures afterwards. So I made this video:
Ready to make your own? Here is how it works:
- Go to animoto.com
- Click “sign up” – Sign up is completely free! With your free account you get unlimited video creating and sharing of 30 second videos. I think that 30 seconds is PERFECT for this type of project. There are other paid options if you want to make a longer video too, but for a quick “I love You” – 30 seconds is just right!
- Once you are signed in – choose from a selection of pre-designed styles. I suggest looking through the tab labeled “romantic” but there are lots of options to choose from.
- Once your style is selected – click “Make a 30 second video for free”
- Now is the fun part! You can can upload pictures from your computer, but you can even take them from Facebook, Instagram, Flicker, SmugMug, Picasa, Photobucket and more – straight from this website! It is so easy! You can also add text, change the song – whatever you want to do to make it personal to you!
- When you are done creating, click ‘”preview” & when you officially approve: click “produce”
- From here, you can share it via email, Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube. I posted my video to Facebook and tagged my honey in it. It made his day!
If you love stuff like this – check out my photomosaic post with another amazing site that takes your pictures and puts them into a memorable gift you can give your spouse!
2 Responses to “Quick & Easy Video Slideshow in Less Than 10 Minutes! ”
Leave A Comment
OOoooohhh!! We LOVE comments! Thanks for leavin' us some "love"! P.S. If you want a pic to show up next to your comments, go get a gravatar!