St. Patrick’s Day “Lucky” Idea
I have been SO excited to share this post with you for St. Patrick’s Day! I saw something similar to this for Valentine’s Day on Pinterest (via How Does She) , so I decided to put together the free printable, “I’m Lucky to Have You” for St. Patrick’s Day! I can’t wait to surprise my spouse with ten notes of why I consider myself LUCKY to have him!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. To learn more about ’em, click here.
- Green scrapbook paper
- Free printable, I’m Lucky to Have You!
- Download the printable and cut out each ticket.
- Then, using a large piece of green paper, glue the “I’m So Lucky to Have You” box on the front.
- Next, cut straight up from the box leaving a bit of green paper as the border. (You will basically be using half of the scrapbook paper.)
- You will now want to create a pocket for your tickets. Fold your strip of paper in half, but be sure to leave about two inches of green paper on the back of the pocket.
- Finally, add a little line of glue to each side of the paper to form your pocket. You can also add a little ribbon and a sticker to the pocket if you want to get super fancy!
- Place your tickets inside and give to your spouse!
There you have it…a lot of love for this St. Patrick’s Day! I am not only doing this for my spouse but also my kids. 🙂
What makes YOU feel lucky about your spouse?