November 10, 2011

I Love You Because....

Corie - I love you because - pinterest pic

I sure do love a note from my husband. I can honestly recall most of the notes he has left for me over the years.  Simple notes go a long way and can set the tone for the day.  Today’s idea is a fun way to correspond with your spouse!  You each get to take turns writing what you love about your spouse.  All you need is the free printable, a black frame and an expo marker.  Print off the printable, put it in a fabulous frame, place the frame in a place that you & your spouse will pass by often, grab an expo marker….and write the FIRST love note!

(Don’t you just love this printable? Our printables are once again designed by the oh-so talented Aileen from Lil’ Buckaroo Designs!  Her designs never cease to amaze me!)

Check out one of our love notes….

Micah Folsom Photography

Micah Folsom Photography

Download your free printable I Love You Because… here!

This will make a great Christmas present for your spouse and not break the bank! :)  If you want a good, but inexpensive frame check out QVC.

58 Responses to “I Love You Because....”

1. Tonya says:

I love this! Wondering if you could please send me a jpeg file?

2. Megan Siana says:

I love this whole concept! Printed it, put it in an old frame and it’s been going back and forth between my husband’s night stand and mine! It is so much fun. THANK YOU for sharing!

3. PurpleSunShyne says:

Love it! I was surprised that my husband warmed up to the idea, I love waking up to the love note he leaves me before he goes to work! Great way to begin my day and I leave him a love note at night before going to bed!!!

4. Jennifer says:

L-O-V-E this idea! My husband leaves me more notes on it than I leave him. Best Christmas gift I have ever given him. (or me ;) Thanks for the ideas!

5. Melissa says:

LOVE this idea!!!! Just finish mine up and set it out for us to use! I am excited about it. Love you guys and all your wonderful ideas!!!!! Thanks so much!!! :o)

6. Lena says:

What a wonderful idea! Thank you so much for sharing…can I also get a JPEG if it isn’t too much trouble.

Thanks in advance!

7. Lena says:

hey guys, I left the last comment asking for a JPEG file, if it isn’t too much trouble can I please get it before this weekend, my brothers and I want to make this for our mom so we can leave notes thanking her for all she does for us everyday.

Thanks!

8. Aqeel says:

Can I get this as a JPEG please?

9. Megan says:

How big of a frame does this print out for?

10. Marlee Griek says:

Hi! This is so neat! May I have the jpeg too? Will that help me size it down for a 5×7 frame? Thanks so much! (Just joined this sight yesterday and it is AMAZING!!!) Thanks again! :)
    -Marlee

11. Lisa says:

Hey Ladies!

I LOVE this idea! Thank you so much!
    Will be giving it to my hunny bunny for Christmas this year.

I do have a suggestion for anyone looking to make it smaller (5×7). Instead of printing it as is…I set my printer to print 2 on a page…it then rotates it on the page…giving me a “spot on” 5×7 size!! Works well!

Thanks again!!!