March 11, 2013

Love Sick Date

A Strain Of Love Sick Has Struck

WARNING: A strain of Love Sick has struck the Divas and we feel it very necessary to share with you the details of this illness!  Common symptoms include severe sweats, urges to smile, childish giggles and butterflies in your stomach when near your spouse.  It can become very serious if left untreated!  GOOD NEWS for you, we have a CURE!  That’s right! We have a full date night known to cure the common case of Love Sick.

Love Sick Date Printables

Community-Exclusive-Printable-resized

Diva Central is the one place online that’s dedicated to YOUR marriage, where you will find exclusive information tailored to YOUR specific relationship needs, with ideas, advice, and TIPS galore. By joining Diva Central, you’ll not only get this full post plus all the printables you see below, you’ll also gain access to many other exclusive posts, articles, printables, and more that are created with your marriage in mind! If you want to join or simply try out our Diva Central for free {AND comes with a 7 Day Love Quest Challenge}, click on the link at the bottom of this post and get started today!

We’ve included everything you need to pull off a love sick date night at home. These amazing printables have been created by our talented friend, Sameeha, at The Inked Leaf.  This exclusive creative date printable kit includes:

• A sweet note idea
  • Tips and tricks to help you pull off this date
  • Prescription Printable
  • Side Effects Printable
  • Prescription Label

Paige-MarchLoveSick-ScripSideEff-Web

A night of recovery doesn’t get easier than this! This quick and easy to prepare date night will have the two of you expressing your love for each other, snuggling up on the couch, and cuddling up to each other!

Paige-MarchLoveSick-Soup-Web

If necessary, repeat this date until symptoms have subsided!  I hope you don’t get hit by this epidemic, but if so, I’m glad we’ve shared the CURE! {wink wink}

Sign up for Diva Central today to have access to this post in full and all of the gorgeous printables you see above. We can’t wait to see you in our exclusive community!

Start your LOVE SICK adventure with your spouse TODAY!

dcsignup

9 Responses to “Love Sick Date”

1. Nika Ramos says:

This is so stickin cute and clever. Love the creative minds!

2. BeccaBecca says:

LOVE it! We’ve been dealing with sick kiddos all week, this would be a fun date to cure the blahs. Thanks!

3. MichelleMichelle says:

This is super cute, I love it!!!! Your pictures are awesome too!!! I love the adorable printables by The Inked Leaf, Sameeha rocks!!!! xox

4. Ann says:

What a cute idea to help get over the winter blahs & get ready for spring. Love the creativity!

5. SarinaSarina says:

I absolutely LOVE this. I happen to be taking a sick day from work tomorrow to be with my husband on his birthday. This would be a perfect twist to the day! And Semeeha – great job with the design. I love it!

6. Denise says:

Thanks so much for an awesome date night! I planned this one as a surprise for my husband to help rekindle the romance and he loved it! We scheduled it for Thursday, but I told him about a surprise date night the week before. We were both excited with anticipation the whole week.

I used Chef John’s Chicken Noodle Soup recipe from allrecipes.com and it was great! The mike & ike’s in the old pill container were fun too.

These dates incorporate lots of purposeful affection in the printables and ideas. We so needed some of this in our lives and are grateful to you for the resource!

7. CandiceCandice says:

I love everything about this fun idea and the darling printables!

8. Natalie says:

I love this idea! Very clever, I can’t wait to try it! :)