March 25, 2013

Sizzling Truth and Dare

intimate_disclaimer-1

Remember those good old days when you were a little girl longing for your magical sleepovers with your best friends because you would all play “Truth & Dare?”  You would have to reveal who you were crushing on, prank call someone, tell your most embarrassing moment, and possibly toilet-paper a house.  As you grew up, you looked forward to group date nights where you would play the teenage version of the same game.  This time you would have to kiss someone on the cheek, tell your crush that you really liked him, and tell your deepest secrets. “Truth & Dare” never gets old, no matter how old you are or how high the stakes are!   Now that you’re married, let’s REV this game up a notch and make it SIZZLE!

Michelle-Truth or Dare-pinterest

Say good-bye to the same old game you played with your best friends and on group dates, your night is going to spark with this married game of Truth and Dare!

Michelle-truthanddaresldierLOGO
  Before we get date night started I have to brag about these darling printables created by  The Inked Leaf.  I had so much fun working with Sameeha!  She is so sweet and completely exceeded my expectations!  If you are looking for unique and personalized stationary with a personal touch, check out The Inked Leaf, go ahead, I’ll be right here waiting for you to come back!

Michelle-truthanddare-itemsLOGO
Alright, are you ready to get those SPARKS flying?!  Let’s get this show on the road!  Grab these darling Sizzling Truth and Dare Printables and print them onto cardstock. To assemble this game you will need scissors or a handy dandy cutting machine, and a glue stick. Once you cut out all the pieces, glue the cards together.  For the truth cards, glue the sizzling truth logo to the truth challenge card. Do the same with the dare cards the logo goes on one side and the dare on the other.   Don’t play with them quite yet, allow them dry first.

Are you ready to collect some very important items needed to complete the game?   You will need:

• Bindfold
  • A Feather or Tickler
  • 5 different sweet treats (Such as marshmallow cream, chocolate syrup, peanut butter, honey, and strawberry sauce.)
  • Ice
  • Several lingerie outfits (Pick your sweetheart’s favorites.)

Now it’s time to set up your game!  As you have noticed there are several BLANK cards in the truth and dare deck, I’ll give you one guess what you’re supposed to do with these!  Yes, you’ve got it right, you are going to write whatever your heart desires on these.   Split the blank cards in half and hand them over to your sweetie!  Fill those out and shuffle them into their proper decks.

The WILD cards allow whoever draws the card to pick whatever *activity* will get things a’hoppin’!

Michelle-truthanddare-pinteresLOGO

Rules of Play:

Set the playing area with candles, dim lighing, soft music, light snacks, and comfortable pillows. Stack the truth cards in one pile and the dare cards in another pile. Have the items needed for this game set next to your playing area. Take turns picking the top card from whatever deck you fancy.  Ladies first!  Pick up a card, read the truth or dare, and follow through with the challenge.  And the most important rule, this is a double dog, triple dare challenge, so you can’t back out, you must complete every card you pick up!!!

Alright ladies, pick up a card and get ready to make your night spark and sizzle!

Community-Printable-resized

Date night is over and now you want to continue the spark with your hunk of burning love??  Today is your lucky day because I’ve collected some of my favorite intimate games that will keep the sizzle going for several date nights to come!   Check out Deal or No Deal, It’s a Love Match, 2 Minutes In Heaven, and A Game of Love. Or check out our Intimate Moments Section for an endless amount of steamy fun!

21 Responses to “Sizzling Truth and Dare”

1. Paige Paige says:

So darn cute, Michelle! I love the colors of the printables and the GREAT ideas! Can’t wait to try it!

2. Brooke says:

I am a Diva community member and I’ve clicked the image to get the printable but it doesn’t take me anywhere. I love this idea, but I can’t get to the printable for some reason. HELP! :(

3. Sarina Sarina says:

You are so fun! Thanks for coming up with this idea!

4. Angie says:

This looks like such an out-of-the-box idea! I was very intrigued and interested. I am not a Diva Community Member, so I wasn’t able to access the printables this time. Is there any way for you to note on your main page which things are for Diva Community members only? Otherwise it feels like a bit of a tease to find out it’s not something I can try at home unless I sign up for the paid membership. :(

• Michelle Michelle says:

Angie, join our community on a trial basis for $1.00. Take a peek around, check out all of our exclusive printables, take part in the 6 month marriage program, and join our dialogues. You might just decide to stay a member forever! We are currently just adding a link and disclaimer at the bottom of the post to let you know this is for community members. Hope this helps! xox

5. vicki says:

hey Tara do u have to be a club member and dont have the paypal stuff to get the truth or dare cards. i really love the idea and would like to get the printable cards. thanks!!!!

6. Tracy says:

LOVE the truth and dare idea and cards but every time I click on ‘truth or dare printables” takes me to a paypal site : ( not sure why I can’t get to them and print them out?? any suggestions?

• Michelle Michelle says:

Thanks Tracy! Hmmm, I’m not sure why it’s taking you to the paypal site. This printable is exclusive to the Dating Diva’s Community. The link should take you straight to the community sign up page where you can access this exclusive printable and many more that are just as cute! xox

7. Vicki says:

how do you become a member if u dont have a paypal account? cause i dont know how to do that and i feel stupid saying this but i really dont even know what it is. Do u have to have the paypal acct,

• Michelle Michelle says:

Vicki, you are too cute and no worries at all. I’m not computer savvy so I totally get your dilemma. Yes, you need to become a community member to access these printables and to pay for the community we use PayPal. PayPal is really easy to use. You just sign up and Paypal will walk you through linking up your checking account. It looks scarier then it really is. If you are interested in taking a little peek or signing up here’s the site address…https://www.paypal.com. If you have any more questions please ask away! Good luck girl! xox

8. Kate says:

I looove this idea! Too sad i dont have a paypal account or how to get one..i think im in a remote country!!!lol
    Help me pls?:(

9. Michelle Michelle says:

Kate are you trying to get a paypal account? Go to http://www.paypal.com and signing up is very easy. Good luck! xox

10. Jacque E says:

HI- I have attempted to download the cute Trurth or Dare printable cards. When I click on the link I am taken to a different page. HELP.

• Michelle Michelle says:

Hi Jacque! You have to be a member of the community to grab these exclusive printables. You can join our community on a trial basis for $1.00. Take a peek around, check out all of our exclusive printables, take part in the 6 month marriage program, and join our dialogues. You might just decide to stay a member forever! Good luck! xox

11. Laura says:

Hi there,
    I joined specifically because I wanted this game and there is no way to get to the printables. This is discouraging, can you please send me the correct link?

• Michelle Michelle says:

Hi Laura, first I’m excited that you joined our community! We love it in there. Second, so sorry you were having troubles. I promise it is in the community. Send me an email, michelle@thedatingdivas.com, and I will send you the printables and give you a little tutorial on how to find everything you need in there. Thanks and hear from you soon! xox