June 26, 2013

Strip Trivia, A Bedroom Game

Strip Trivia

Make it a hot night with this sizzling bedroom game. Tease each other with one steamy question at a time to set each other on fire!

intimate_disclaimer-1

Michelle-StripTrivia-pinterest

Community-Exclusive-Printable-resized

Diva Central is the one place online that’s dedicated to YOUR marriage, where you will find exclusive information tailored to YOUR specific relationship needs, with ideas, advice, and TIPS galore. By joining Diva Central, you’ll not only get this full post plus all the printables you see below, you’ll also gain access to many other exclusive posts, articles, printables, and more that are created with your marriage in mind! If you want to join or simply try out our Diva Central for free {AND comes with a 7 Day Love Quest Challenge}, click on the link at the bottom of this post and get started today!

Fun, teasing, and laughter are key ingredients to the SPICE of marriage. Today I’m going to help you add a little spice to your night!  What did I come up with you might ask? Only the steamiest game of questions around, Strip Trivia!!! You are going to love this because it is incredibly easy to put together. The steps are as easy as 1, 2, 3.

This printable bundle features gorgeous printables from one of our all-time favorite designers: Whimsical Design Studio.  This exclusive Strip Trivia Game kit includes:

• 40 Strip Trivia Game Cards
  • 40 Strip Trivia Game Covers
  • 6 Blank Game Cards and Covers
  • Game Instructions and Ideas

This kit has everything you need to pull off a steamy date night!

Strip Trivia

In case you haven’t figured this out yet, this is one game where losing is a whole lotta steamy fun!

If you enjoy these types of romantic ideas, check out a few of my favorite hot dates: Dirty Deeds, Simon Says, Sizzling Truth and Dare, and Deal or No Deal. I seriously have so many favorites, I say take a peek at our Intimate Moments and have sizzle every night of the week! If you can’t get enough of stripping games, I would also highly suggest buying Strip Poker, each card has an article of clothing to be removed, adding a little more spice to the game!

Sign up for Diva Central today to have access to this post in full and all of the gorgeous printables you see above. We can’t wait to see you in our exclusive community!

Start your STRIP TRIVIA adventure with your spouse TODAY!

dcsignup

45 Responses to “Strip Trivia, A Bedroom Game ”

1. Marny says:

This sounds great, but the printables aren’t loading. :(

2. Saray says:

I would like to have it too but I have the same problem… not able to downoad it

3. I’m having the same issue as above, the PDF document is failing to load.

4. Karyn says:

I would love to do this but like Marny said- the Printables aren’t loading. I’ll try on my PC later…

5. Lisa says:

Love, love, love this idea for a steamy night! I can not however get the printables to load.

6. Jennifer K. says:

I can’t get them to load either :(

7. Julie says:

Can’t wait to try this game. Thanks!

8. Kris says:

can’t open the printables..

9. JADE says:

I really want to try this. But I just cant get it to load.

10. Kim says:

I want to try this game so bad, but the printables aren’t working!!!

11. Laura says:

Such a cute idea! Thanks for the printable! I just wanted to let you know that one of your advertisements is for “Call of roma” and it says, “One click for a Roman orgy.” I didn’t think that was an advertisement you wanted on your site, so I thought I’d let you know. By the way, I adore your site! Thanks for all the great ideas!

12. Laura says:

And now that ad has changed to a different one that is equally offensive. Both of them have drawings of mostly naked girls as well. Just FYI.

• TaraTara says:

AHHHH!!! Thank you SO much for letting us know, Laura! We have filters up on these ads, but sometimes offensive ones sneak thru. The next time you see one, click on it, and then email us the URL link. That is the only way we will know for sure which company/business put the ad up since our ads are run by multiple networks. :) Thanks again!

13. Amy says:

Thanks so much for this great game! My honey and I had a night alone and I printed these. Wow…I was so amazed at how much he got involved. It took a little time to cut and paste but we connected on every level and we both learned new things about each other. Totally worth the time. It really paid off! ;)

Oh…and I increased the anticipation by wearing lingerie under my dress and covered it all witha robe so all he could see was my hose and heels! ;) He was wondering what I had on… so it made it really fun!

Thanks again!

• MichelleMichelle says:

Woot, woot!!!! So glad this game worked fabulously for you two! Nothing is better then a date night that surprises you and turns out better then planned! You’re my kinda girl, wearing a robe on top of your lacy things is the perfect outfit for this game, teasing like crazy is my style! You’re totally welcome. Be sure to check out the other games I’ve got listed on the post and our intimate ideas list, the two of you will have soo many steamy nights the two of you won’t know where to start, or maybe you two will, *wink!!! xox

14. Angie says:

How EXCITING. Thank you SOOOOOO much for sharing! I can’t wait to try this. :)

15. sania says:

How do I down load this?

16. Megan says:

Thanks so much for this awesome game! You girls rock :)

17. Lindsey says:

How do I download this game

18. Emma says:

i cant get the printables at all – tells me i need to be a full member :(

1. […] Strip Trivia: Make it a hot night with this sizzling bedroom game. Tease each other with one steamy question at a time to set one another on fire! […]

2. […] at home with strawberries, bananas, rice crispy treats, and graham crackers.  I also found this cute (and intimate) idea on the Dating Divas site.  Print off the trivia cards and include them in the date […]