January 20, 2012

The ABC’s of Us!

Corrie - ABC's of Us - Pinterest Pic

Who wants to get an early start on preparing a Valentine’s Day gift?  Today we have a fun, meaningful gift idea!  The name of this gift idea is called, “The ABC’s of Us.”  For each letter of the alphabet, you get to write a fun memory.

For the letter “F” I decided to write about our “First House.” I had a lot of fun remembering and trying to come up with an idea for each letter.

All you have to do is print and cut the letter pages. I then combined the cards with a metal ring.

Download the ABC printables here:

A-F Page 1

G-L Page 2

M-R Page 3

S-Z Page 4

I am excited to give my husband these fun love notes! I think these notes and his favorite candy will do the trick this Valentine’s Day!  Just for fun, I also printed off an extra set of ABC cards for my husband to give to me.

Our ABC printables were created by a super talented design artist, Alison.

If you want to check out more designs by the amazing Alison, check out: Wistful Moments or Alison’s Etsy Shop.

Tip Junkie handmade projects

One Artsy Mama

Wayward Weekend

Lil Luna

Oopsey Daisy Blog

47 Responses to “The ABC’s of Us!”

1. Erika Erika says:

I love this, Corie! Such a fun and meaningful gift.

2. Jenny says:

I loooove this idea! Thank you so much! I’m going to do this for Valentine’s Day this year. =D

3. Karen says:

Great idea. I love meaningful gifts that come from the heart. It sure makes the moment memorable.

4. Jackie says:

I’m doing a “Childhood Date” in upcoming months. One of the things I had planned was to do the “ABCs” of us. (Where we think up a memory for each letter together). This will go PERFECT with that. I can’t wait!

5. Amy says:

oh my gosh!! I absolutely LOVE this!! I’m so going to pin this and print it out for hubby this year. So personal and special…thank you so much for the printables! I would be just thrilled if you would share this at my party so my readers can enjoy it too!

6. julie says:

love this!!

7. Wendy wendy says:

Super cute post! I am excited to do this!

8. ADORABLE!!! I am SO doing this. How sweet and fun! Thanks for sharing :)

9. Just Jaime says:

Great idea! Such a sweet Valentine’s Day gift.

If you’re interested, we’re hosting our first ever link up party. Please stop by and link up! http://www.waywardgirlscrafts.com/2012/01/wayward-weekend-week-1.html

10. Laura says:

Just stumbled upon your site from How Does She and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your site!
    Great work and this idea is adorable!

11. Corie corie says:

Thanks for commenting. I am glad you liked it!

This turned out cute, Corie! Great job! xoxo

13. Amber says:

Such a fun idea, I’m going to start working on my ideas now and then put it together this and next weekend!

Thanks !

Amber
    Found you on Take a Look Tuesdays

14. Becky B. says:

This is wonderful! Thank you for sharing!

15. Alison says:

I adore this, Corie!! What a fun V-Day gift idea, and love that they are printable! Just tweeted! :)

16. Vicky says:

What a sweet and thoughtful gift! I am pinning this and will try and make it for hubby. I am a new Twitter follower visiting from Creations by Kara. Vicky from Mess For Less

17. Shelbie says:

This is a great idea! I think I’ll try it out this Valentine’s Day. Although I’m not sure what I could use for the more difficult letters: Q, X, Z, etc.

• Corie corie says:

Hey Shelbie! You know it is amazing, once you get writing, you will get quite creative even with the QXZ letters. For X, you could do something like: I am eXcited when you come home each evening, etc.

18. Kelsey Booth says:

Did you laminate your cards? If so, can you wipe off your answers or did you just write them prior to laminating? Thanks! I love this idea :)

19. Holly says:

Just curious, what did you print them on? And did you just use a Sharpie?
    I wonder if you can just have these printed off at a kinko’s….

• Corie corie says:

Hey! I actually printed them on photo paper. Yes, I used a Sharpie. I bet you could print the at Kinko’s if you wanted to save on ink. I hope that helps!

20. Kelly says:

This is such a super cute and sweet idea! What kinda of paper did you use? Thank you!

21. Miranda says:

I’m currently working on my own version. I absolutely loved the idea. I just linked you on my blog. Thanks for sharing!

22. Kelly says:

I have no idea what I’m doing. ;) How do I print the cards to be a larger size? Any tips? Yours look larger than what I just printed out. Thank you!

23. Katie says:

I of course waited until the last second to figure out something sweet to do for the hubs. Found this and it’s perfect!

24. Pam says:

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful idea!!! I love how you answered questions also which helped me out!
    I have been married for 32 years and was looking for a unique gift idea so i was thrilled when I found your blog!!! Thank you so much I will be visiting often!!!
    blessings!!!!

25. Barbara says:

I did this for my husband for Valentines day. It was so fun and relationship affirming to make that I think of it as a gift to both of us. Thanks for such a great personal Valentines Day idea. We both got a lot out of it!

1. […] and slipped in a few treats. I also added in this cute little printable booklet I found on the Dating Diva’s website. I went through and wrote the first thing that popped into my head for each letter. I also […]

2. […] – ABC’s of Us – I used printables from this blog. This took me awhile to come up with 26 alphabetized tidbits. For “A” I did […]

3. […] of Us.  But you could write the ABC’s of what you appreciate about your husband. Dating Divas provides a free printable. Candy Bar Love Notes Oopsey Daisy has free printables. […]