July 17, 2012

Wife Ringtones

So here’s a fun way to surprise your man, change his ringtone! Choose one of these fun, FREE downloads to set as the ringtone for YOU in his phone. Next time you call him, he’ll be totally surprised by his ring! This is a fun way to make him laugh and think of you when you’re apart. Just click the ringtone titles below to choose yours!

Your Wife is Attempting to Reach You

Your Wife’s on the Phone (my personal fave!)

It’s Your Wife Calling

Your Sexy Wife is Calling

Wife and Kids

Enjoy!!

{Oh – and let us know if you find any other fun ringtones!}

19 Responses to “Wife Ringtones”

1. Kari says:

My husband’s ringtone for me is our song “I Wanna Love You Forever” by Jessica Simpson. (Yes, we started dating in 1999 lol). In the past he’s had me record stuff on his phone like “You think I’m gorgeous, you wanna kiss me, love me and marry me.” (Alla Sandra Bullock from “Miss Congeniality”) Things like that are always so fun!

I LOVE this idea, Robin!! A lot of those that you found completely cracked me up!! Too funny! xoxo

3. Erika Erika says:

Awesome! Such a funny idea.

4. Michelle Michelle says:

lol, I couldn’t help but laugh at these ringtones! I don’t know if my hubby would be happy surprised or shocked surprised! I just might have to try one of these and find out! Cute idea. xox <3

5. Michelle says:

Please be careful with the service as it appears it costs $9.99/month subscription charge.

• Robin Robin says:

Hi Michelle! Thanks for looking out for us girl :-)
      Just to clarify, when you click “get ringtone,” you will see a “download” button on the left, and an AD on the right that LOOKS like you should click there to get your ringtone but it is actually just an ad that takes you somewhere to sign up for subscriptions. Make sure to click the blue download button on the left to get your ringtones totally FREE!!

6. Kristen kristen says:

Robin this is hilarious thanks for sharing! what a fun idea!

7. Diana says:

This is a great idea!

8. Nicole says:

This is a neat idea. I do not understand how to send a ringtone to the phone, though. And do I send it to my phone, or his phone. Sorry this is so confusing. I really am trying to do this, but I need more info. I don’t know his PIN number? Could you please clarify? Thanks. What a fun site!

• Robin Robin says:

Sure! Here’s a little help, I’ll take you as far as I can :-)
      Click the link to the ringtone you want…Click the blue “download” button on the left hand side. You will get a pop up on your computer asking you if you want to open the ringtone or save it. I saved it to my desktop. After that, it’s a matter of getting it from your computer to your phone. This will vary for each person, depending on the kind of phone you have. Our phones came with a cord that connects it to the computer…that’s how I moved my ringtone from the computer to my husband’s phone. If you aren’t sure how to do that, you’ll have to look in the user manual for your specific phone. I hope that helps you some Nicole, good luck!!!

9. Holly says:

Oooh…I need Husband Ringtones too!

10. Trinity says:

We use garage band to make ringtones. My hubby’s ringtone on my phone is “Sexy and I know It” and when I call his it rings Michael Jackson’s “The Way You Make me Feel”.

Sometimes I call his phone when I’m in the room just to hear it!

11. Kyla says:

the true blood theme song of course! “I wanna do bad things with you” lol!!!

12. justjayma says:

Hubs ringtone for me (when I call him) is You Sexy Thing by Hot Chocolate. LOL

13. Kristen says:

I’ve decided I may just change the ringtone for when I call my husband every week! :)
    Hilariiiiiiiiious!

14. MrsUSN says:

My husband is in the Navy… He somehow found a ringtone that sounds like a shipboard alarm..”Warning! Warning! It’s THE WIFE!”…. his guys love it. LOL! http://www.zedge.net/ringtone/322/

15. Amy says:

My ringtone for my husband’s phone is “One Hot Mama” by Trace Atkins. His for my phone is “Courageous” by Casting Crowns.