March 2, 2012

Flashback Friday: March 2011

Now that the crazy month of Love is over, it’s time to start getting more creative on how we can show our love to our men on a more regular basis and not just once a year!  Let’s Flashback to March 2011 and highlight some of the best ideas from this time last year.

Love On the Run Date Bag

Corie kicked off the month perfectly with this date bag for those spur-of-the-moment date nights!  Check out her post Here for a free printable and how to recreate this idea!

Pinch Proof Card

We have loads of ideas for St. Patrick’s day.  Check out Tara’s free Pinch Proof Card.

Lucky Date

Make your honey’s St. Patrick’s Day one of the Luckiest Dates he has ever been on!  See how to do it HERE.

St Patty’s Luck

More Lucky ideas HERE.

Our Love Shamrocks

This is the best basket full of goodies for your sweetheart during this green month!

A Date That Scores

…And let’s not forget about March Madness!  Check out Corie’s fun Basketball Date for her hubby.

All Tangled Up In Love

Who doesn’t love the movie Tangled?!  So cute and such a fun, creative way to turn into a date night! Wendy takes it to the next level with her  “All Tangled Up In Love” Date.

Happy Dating!!!

54 Responses to “Flashback Friday: March 2011”

1. I love the idea of having Lucky Charms on St. Patrick’s Day, we are definitely doing this.

2. Sunshine Ray says:

I love all of these ideas. Especially the basketball date with march madness here!

3. Carli says:

Not sure which year the scavenger date was but i L.O.V.E, loved it!

4. Liz F says:

I love the ‘A Date that Scores’ idea! Would love to do something like that!

5. Josy says:

I love this, these are some cute ideas :) LOVE it!

6. Jennifer H. says:

I LOVE the Lucky Date, where the dinner is paid in full! So clever. :)

7. Brittany says:

I really like the Love on the run date bag Idea. I think its such a great idea to do, especially if you are short on time!

8. Amanda says:

I used the Saint Patty’s Day ideas as a part of my husbands “shamrock of love” care package. I included a box of Lucky Charms (with a shamrock note saying “Magically Delicious… but not as delicious as you!”), green Mike & Ikes, green Sour Punch candies (with shamrock note saying “Punch their lights out!”), instant potatoes in green packages, bottles of Fanta soda with Guinness labels glued to them, and of course, a picture of myself with a shamrock saying “Kiss my I’m Irish” and a picture of our son with a green mustache. Once everything was packed, I sprinkled gold chocolate coins on top, then sealed it up and shipped it off! I wish I could attach a picture of it!

He is a Marine, stationed in Sangin, Afghanistan…. Semper Fi!

9. Krista C. says:

I really like the St. Patty’s Luck date. My husband LOVES Lucky Charms (I think they are gross). He would love to have me buy him his own box!

10. Kristin Roberts says:

I really like the “date that scores”! What a cute idea and something I know we would both love to do together!!

11. Melissa C says:

I love love love “Date Night in a Bag!!!!!” I will so be doing this!

12. Justine G. says:

These ideas are so cute. I’ll have to try them out!

13. Bobbi says:

these are all very cute ideas, but my favorite is the Date that Scores!! I love this idea. And I love that you can use it for ANY sport. My husband loves tennis and football. I will be trying this. Thankyou so much for the great ideas

14. Kelli says:

I love the “Date that Scores” idea. Can’t wait to use that one next year when the hubs is home for a change. (He is currently deployed on the USS Abraham Lincoln.)

15. Shannon says:

I really like “A Date that Scores”. My husband’s birthday is the 19th and he would love that date any day of the year!

16. Jennifer Hogg says:

I really love “A Date that Scores”. Such a awesome idea to use for my husband! I am so grateful I found your site. Thank you.

17. Steph says:

I love all the super cute ideas! I’m gonna have try them all!! Thanks so much! Love your site!!

18. Jamie says:

I love \the date that scores.\. My husband is also a sports fanatic and he especially loves if I am interested in watching a game with him.

19. Jennifer says:

I love the idea of “A Date That Scores”! My hubby loves sports, and after seeing this idea I went and bought some baseball tickets I am going to surprise him with. :) Thank you do much for the idea!

20. Nicolette Loomis says:

I love the march madness tickets date!

21. windee says:

I love the Your Love sham Rocks gift basket idea… thanks for such cute ideas…

22. Kimberly Waggoner says:

I loved the date night in a bag idea so much that I made my own! With four kids ages four and under, we rarely get the time to go out on a date. One night I put in all the ingredients for a camping night in the living room – stuff for s’mores, hot chocolate, and I even set up our tent. Then we watched some of my husband’s favorite survival shows on Netflix. It was so much fun!

23. Shae says:

I love the pinch proof card and the lucky date will have to try some of them this year last year we were at my dads funeral not many fun date things you can do there

24. Heidi Humphries says:

I liie the Live on the run. Busy family here!

25. Megan says:

I really like the ideas in the “Make it his lucky day!” such a great way to encourage my hubby throughout his day:D Thanks for the ideas

1. [...] My husband works a demanding job. Sometimes he leaves the house thinking he’ll be home by dinner and doesn’t end up coming home until the wee hours. I’m dying for a date, but this week it just isn’t feasible to actually LEAVE our house. Enter this idea. [...]