March 26, 2011
April Fool’s Day Tricks-or-Treats
by Lisa P.
- Put some salt on his toothbrush so he will be sure to think of you next time he brushes his teeth.
- If you have a water pitcher, put clear Kool Aid in it for a great reaction. I have done this before and it really works. Your brain is thinking about water and doesn’t expect the other taste.
- Put saran wrap on the toilet so when he goes to the bathroom it will come back up. Blow dry the saran wrap for a smoother look.
- Take off the powered sugar off of a white donut and replace it with baking soda and flour. Make sure you put it into the bag or box and leave some with sugar, so he sees you eating them as well.
- Put Tabasco sauce on something he will be eating today. Try not to send it to work because he won’t have anything to eat. But at dinner time, you could always have a nice surprise waiting after the prank.
- Put a fake spider in his cereal, shoes, or somewhere it may catch him by surprise.
- Short-sheet the bed.
- Replace his screen saver or cell phone picture with something silly.
- Put a Whoopie cushion on his chair.
- Attack him at night with silly string.
You Might Also Like These Related Articles
5 Responses to “April Fool’s Day Tricks-or-Treats”
Recent TrackbacksCheck out what others are saying about this post...
Leave A Comment
OOoooohhh!! We LOVE comments! Thanks for leavin' us some "love"! P.S. If you want a pic to show up next to your comments, go get a gravatar!