October 13, 2010
Spooky Fun Ideas
10 Ways to Spook Your Husband…
1. Put fake blood in your mouth and allow it to ooze out after your husband comes home from work.
2. Place fake spiders all over the house and allow them to be found by your man.
3. Create a “dummy” with the kids before he gets home from work and set it on the porch or somewhere that he will see it right when it gets home. (Make sure the porch lights are off…)
4. Buy fake teeth for yourself and your kids. Put them on before your husband walks in the room for a fun scare!
5. Read a scary book with a flashlight in bed together that will spook the both of you.
6. Make a dessert and make sure that you put gummy worms all through it – for the extra “spook”. The kids will love it!
7. Make Jack ‘o Lanterns that will be spooky! You could find patterns beforehand for each other to create together.
8. Hide around the corner and jump out when you know your husband is coming.
9. Tickle your man’s ear when he is sleeping with a feather.
10. Buy a spooky monster from the dollar store. When the lights are out, pull out the monster and scare him….OR…better yet, put on a scary costume or mask! :)
|(A few of the divas at our Summer Diva Retreat….and yes….a mask would definitely scare your man!)
How fun is it to scare people?!? I know not everyone likes to be scared but there are things you can do during this Halloween season that won’t take much money or time. Just pick what works the best for you. I know that I am going all out and that my husband will be trying extra hard to scare me back. But we enjoy being playful with pranks! :) If scaring each other is just not your thing….you can definitely enjoy this Halloween Season by creating Erika’s crafty “Mummy” treat for your spouse! :)
You Might Also Like These Related Articles