As a child, who didn’t LOVE a visit from the tooth fairy? I know I did! Who says you still can’t get a little visit from the fairy? Only now, it’s from the “Love Fairy!” Here is an EASY craft that you can make for your hubby to use any time you want to leave him a love reminder.
You can use any sort of small bag and accessories when creating your “Love Fairy” bag, but here is a list of items I used:
- Jewelry Bag – Here is a cheap grab of bags, great for this craft – Black Organza Bags 3″ x 4″ – Pack of 10 Bags
- Ribbon and Glitter
- Stick-on Felt Accessories
- Colorful Paper
- Sticker Letters
- Glow Light Stick Magic (Styles/Colors Vary) Wand
- Because my bag was small, I used a small strip of ribbon to decorate the bottom.
- I then peeled off the sticker letters and placed them on the bag.
- I used one stick-on felt heart to add some more color.
- I then typed a sweet message to my man and placed it inside the bag. You could also use these Love Coupons, by Tara. To make it more “tooth fairy like,” I even included COINS.
- I sprinkled some glitter on the bag, and placed it on his pillow.