May 8, 2014
Mother’s Day Adventure Date
Because you LOVED our Choose Your Own Valentine’s Day Adventure booklet, we decide to create a fabulous version perfect for Mother’s Day!
Not sure how to make Mom feel special and loved this Sunday? No problem! This gorgeous printable collection from the talented Erin of Strawberry Mommycakes is full of easy and fun ways to pamper Mom on her special day! (Don’t you just love her ribbon banner cover?! You should check out her site! It’s FULL of loveliness like that!)
Each page of this special booklet forms a darling road map, charting out a memorable day full of laughter and love!
- Download the *FULL PRINTABLE COLLECTION HERE*
- Cut out each page.
- Punch a hole in the top left hand corner of each page.
- Secure with a metal binder ring.
- Add ribbon ties.
I added a tiny punched butterfly adorned with rhinestones to the cover of my booklet. If you don’t have a handy craft punch, simply cut out the butterflies Erin included on the first page of the printable.
Definitely read through all of the activity prompts– you won’t know which option Mom will pick so be sure to have multiple plans ready! Think about:
- What fun breakfast items can you have prepped the night before in the fridge ready to go if Mom decides she wants an indoor picnic? (see this post for inspiration!)
- Be ready with a fun movie suggestion.
- If Mom chooses a Mani/Pedi, be sure to text her a photo or sweet message from you and/or the kids (like THIS ONE).
- Find a favorite cookie recipe and have the ingredients fully stocked in the pantry.
- Have a platter of fresh berries waiting in the fridge for a sweet treat option.
This adventure date has it all- it’s a DIY gift and love note all wrapped into one!
Happy Mother’s Day from The Divas!
5 Responses to “Mother’s Day Adventure Date ”
Recent TrackbacksCheck out what others are saying about this post...
Leave A Comment
OOoooohhh!! We LOVE comments! Thanks for leavin' us some "love"! P.S. If you want a pic to show up next to your comments, go get a gravatar!