September 16, 2014
It’s September! And if you’re ever on Pinterest, you know what that means – PUMPKIN Season!!! In honor of fall we’ve rounded up…
Over 100 of the BEST Pumpkin Recipes!
To make browsing a little easier, we’ve divided them into categories including…
- 23 Pumpkin BREAKFAST Recipes
- 7 Pumpkin DRINK Recipes
- 5 Pumpkin DIP Recipes
- 7 Pumpkin BREAD Recipes
- 5 Pumpkin MUFFIN Recipes
- 7 Pumpkin BAR Recipes
- 9 Pumpkin COOKIE Recipes
- 9 Pumpkin CAKE Recipes
- 17 Pumpkin DESSERT Recipes
- 12 Pumpkin PIE Variations
Yep, we’ve thought of everything! Ready to get started?! First up…
23 Pumpkin Breakfast Recipes
1. Puffy Pumpkin Waffles- These puffy waffles are perfect for cradling pools of syrup.
2. Gingerbread Pumpkin Waffles- Includes a buttermilk syrup and whipped cream! Yum!
3. Pumpkin Pie French Toast- Pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spices give it plenty of fall flavor.
4. Pumpkin Roll Pancakes- Topped with cream cheese whipped cream, it’s like eating dessert for breakfast.
5. Pumpkin Pie Pancakes- These fall flavor-packed flapjacks are a must-try!
6. Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Pancakes- This delicious combination of cinnamon roll and pancake is topped to perfection with caramel cream cheese frosting.
7. Pumpkin Crepes- I can’t wait to try these crepes using a maple cream cheese filling.
8. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Danish- These are buttery and flakey with a rich pumpkin filling.
9. Pumpkin Nutella Cheesecake Danish- An easy and delicious breakfast of cream cheese, pumpkin, and Nutella all wrapped up in a Pillsbury crescent roll.
10. Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts- Buttery dough stuffed with spiced pumpkin pie filling.
11. Pumpkin Scones- Moist, flavorful scones with the perfect spiced glaze to add just the right amount of sweetness.
12. Pumpkin Pie Biscotti- This biscotti is easy to make and deliciously drizzled in white chocolate.
13. Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls- How can you go wrong with a combination of pumpkin and cinnamon rolled together?
14. Pumpkin Cheesecake Rolls- Flakey crescent rolls, creamy cheesecake middle, and soft pumpkin spice flavor.
15. Maple Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls- Wonderfully doughy, maple-frosted pumpkin rolls of goodness.
16. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Dutch Baby- Made with cinnamon, sugar, butter, and vanilla- these are sure to fill your home with the aroma of fall.
17. Iced Pumpkin Coffee Cake- Piled high with a crumb topping and finished with a simple glaze.
18. Pumpkin Bagels- A chewy crust on the outside with a warm, soft pumpkin flavored inside.
19. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread- Creamy and sweet and full of pumpkin-y goodness, it’s even Weight Watchers friendly.
20. Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts- The cinnamon sugar coating takes these doughnuts over the top.
21. Pumpkin Coffee Cake in a Mug- This single-serving pumpkin coffee cake can be made in the microwave in under 5 minutes.
22. Mini Pumpkin Pie Croissants- Delightfully rolled up and sinfully delicious, these are best served warm and gooey right from the oven.
23. Pumpkin Poppers- Coated in cinnamon and sugar and just the right size for popping!
7 Pumpkin Drink Recipes
1. DIY Pumpkin Spice Lattes- Part of the recipe is a homemade pumpkin spice syrup you can add it to anything- coffee or hot chocolate or whatever you please!
2. Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows- And you HAVE to try topping your drink off with these homemade marshmallows!
3. Pumpkin Hot Chocolate- A creamy, delicious drink perfect for a crisp, fall morning.
4. Pumpkin Pie White Hot Chocolate- Pumpkin and white chocolate is an amazing flavor combination and perfect when used in a hot chocolate!
5. Pumpkin Pie Milkshake- The pie crust straws take these pumpkin pie milkshakes over the top.
6. Pumpkin Spice Smoothie- Just place everything in a blender and top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
7. Spiced Pumpkin Cider- Made with tons of spices, it’s filled to the brim with fabulous fall flavors.
5 Pumpkin Dip Recipes
1. Pumpkin Dip- Pumpkin, cream cheese, cinnamon, sugar, ginger, cloves, AND nutmeg- how can you go wrong?
2. Skinny Pumpkin Nutella Dip- Three ingredients of pure deliciousness- and it’s skinny too!
3. Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip- Cheesecake swirled with caramel and little bit of pumpkin mixed in too? Yes, please!
4. Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dip- Just throw the ingredients in a blender for a perfect fall treat.
5. Skinny Pumpkin Fluff Dip- Made with pumpkin puree, vanilla pudding, cool whip, and all sorts of yummy pumpkin pie spices!
7 Pumpkin Bread Recipes
1. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread- My go-to chocolate chip pumpkin bread recipe. It’s a classic!
2. Crumbly Pumpkin Bread- Check out that crumb topping- it is seriously perfection.
3. Cream Cheese-Filled Pumpkin Bread- This bread is soft, moist, springy, dense yet still fluffy, and perfectly spiced.
4. Nutella Swirl Pumpkin Bread- Because you can never go wrong with pumpkin swirled with nutella.
5. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread- Do you SEE that chocolate topping? I must try it!
6. Peekaboo Pumpkin Pound Cake- Can you imagine the fun surprise on the kiddos’ faces when you slice this open?
7. Pull-Apart Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Bread- Ooey gooey and glazed to pumpkin-y perfection!
5 Pumpkin Muffin Recipes
1. Biscoff Streusel Pumpkin Muffins- Topped with a delicious streusel that is packed with cream cheese chunks- these muffins are to die for!
2. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins- These muffins are amazingly light, moist, and flavorful.
3. Pumpkin Nutella Swirl Muffins- Like I said, you can never go wrong with anything pumpkin swirled with Nutella.
4. Pumpkin Nutella Swirl Muffins with Pumpkin Spice Crumble Topping- That crumb topping looks absolutely divine!
5. Pumpkin Doughnut Muffins- Tender cakey insides with a sweet crunchy topping that melts in your mouth.
7 Pumpkin Bar Recipes
1. Pumpkin Bars- Super moist and fluffy with rich cream cheese frosting.
2. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Spice Bars- The subtle chocolate flavor throughout adds the perfect amount of sweetness.
3. Gingerbread Pumpkin Bars- Gingerbread and pumpkin make a wonderful, rich flavor combination.
4. Chocolate Pumpkin Bars- These layered chocolate pumpkin bars are a great variation on the original recipe.
5. Pumpkin Spice Magic Bar Mini’s- This recipe is a fun little take on the traditional magic bars we all know and love.
6. Ooey Gooey Caramel Pumpkin Blondies- The title immediately caught my attention and the drool-worthy photos sold me on this one.
7. Pumpkin Fudge Brownies- A fun fall twist on a favorite classic dessert!
9 Pumpkin Cookie Recipes
1. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies- A must-make every fall! And this recipe is a keeper!
2. Caramel Stuffed Pumpkin Cookies- Anything stuffed with caramel is worth trying out, if you ask me.
3. Melt-in-Your-Mouth Pumpkin Cookies- Perfectly finished with creamy frosting!
4. Nutella Swirled Pumpkin Cookies- Again, one of my favorite flavor combinations- this time in cookie form.
5. Pumpkin Pie Snickerdoodles- A fabulous fall twist on a classic cookie.
6. Chai Pumpkin Spice Thumbprints- The perfect use for those Pumpkin Spice Kisses!
7. Double Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Cookies- And we couldn’t leave out the chocolate version- yum!
8. Pumpkin Whoopie Pies- Check out the dreamy, creamy cream cheese filling on these babies!
9. Double Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies- A nice pumpkin twist for all the chocolate lovers.
9 Pumpkin Cake Recipes
1. Pumpkin Dream Cake- The Cinnamon Maple Cream Cheese Frosting on top of this pumpkin dream cake looks divine!
2. Pumpkin Cheesecake Cake- Two layers of delicious pumpkin cake with a creamy cheesecake center.
3. Chocolate Pumpkin Cake- The pumpkin whipped cream is what sets this cake apart!
4. Pumpkin BTS Poke Cake- Pumpkin cake soaked in sweetened condensed milk, smothered in cool whip, caramel, and heath bits. Yummy!
5. Pumpkin Torte- This Pumpkin Torte definitely delivers the WOW-factor!
6. Pumpkin Maple Trifle- A high-impact, but still quick and easy, dessert.
7. Pumpkin Dump Cake- Dump in your can of pumpkin and a few other ingredients, cover with a cake mix, and bake it.
8. Pumpkin Pie Cake- If you like pumpkin pie, and you like cake… this one’s for you!
9. Easy Pumpkin Roll- You won’t believe how easy this pumpkin roll is to make.
17 Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
1. Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles- Pumpkin truffles coated in dark chocolate and topped with crushed graham crackers.
2. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffles- This filling is packed with delicious pumpkin spices, a bit of cream cheese, and lots of gingersnap crumbs.
3. Pumpkin Fudge- Creamy and smooth, this fudge is perfect for fall or holiday celebrations.
4. Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites- Perfectly portioned bites of cheesecake deliciousness.
5. No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecakes- These are amazingly fluffy and perfectly creamy. And the caramel just tops it all off.
6. Pumpkin Gingersnap Parfait- I can’t wait to try this combination of pumpkin and ginger!
7. Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes- Get all the flavor of a pumpkin pie in half the time.
8. Fried Pumpkin Hand Pies- Smooth pumpkin-vanilla filling and fried dough to a crispy golden brown.
9. Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie- This simple recipes combines all the pumpkin pie flavor with the ease of a sheet cake.
10. Pumpkin Pie Toffee- This salty and sweet recipe only takes a few ingredients.
11. Pumpkin Pie Rice Krispie Treats- Gooey pumpkin pie rice krispie treats with a simple white chocolate drizzle.
12. Pumpkin Apple Cobbler- This cobbler is easy to make and your house will smell amazing while it’s in the oven.
13. Pumpkin Funnel Cake- These bite-size mini desserts are perfect for some fall fun.
14. Pumpkin Pie Muddy Buddies- The chocolate and peanut butter are replaced with Pumpkin Kisses and butter in this classic recipe, and the Rice Chex is replaced with Cinnamon Chex cereal.
15. Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream- Homemade pumpkin ice cream with a little added oatmeal crunch.
16. Snickerdoodle Pumpkin Ice Cream Sandwiches- Pumpkin ice cream sandwiched between two snickerdoodle cookies makes for dessert perfection.
17. Pumpkin Cheesecake Shooters- The perfect bite-sized dessert for a Halloween party of even Thanksgiving dinner!
12 Pumpkin Pie Variations
1. Pumpkin Pie with Maple Crumb Topping- The sweet and crunchy maple crumb topping really takes this simple pumpkin pie recipe to a whole new level.
2. Pumpkin Streusel Pie- The crunchy streusel topping sets this pie apart from the traditional pumpkin pie.
3. No Bake Pumpkin Pie- This pie is easy to whip up in a snap- no baking required!
4. No Bake Triple Layer Pumpkin Pie- This no-bake version has a delicious cheese cake layer, topped with a pudding pumpkin layer, and a final layer of whipped cream.
5. Pumpkin Ice Cream Pie- If you love ice cream and pumpkin pie- why not combine the two into one delicious dessert?
6. Nutella Swirled Pumpkin Pie- Swirled with decadent Nutella and baked in a gingersnap crust.
7. Apple Butter Pumpkin Pie with Streusel Topping- The delicious fall flavors of apple and pumpkin and the crunchy pecan topping definitely take this pie up a notch.
8. Pumpkin Pie with Gingersnap Crust- The secret to this favorite fall pie is in the gingersnap crust.
9. Cream Cheese Pumpkin Pie- A quick, easy, and yummy dessert- perfect for fall parties.
10. Pumpkin Pie Lasagna- Just check out all of those layers of dreamy deliciousness.
11. Triple-Chocolate Pumpkin Pie- The perfect variation of pumpkin pie for all the chocoholics!
12. Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownie Pie- Three layers of perfect pumpkin-y deliciousness.
And there you have it- over 100 of the BEST pumpkin recipes out there! Now the questions is- which one to make first?!
You Might Also Like These Related Articles
September 15, 2014
Go on a fun date night by going on 1 (or 4!) mall scavenger hunts – all planned for you! It is a date night that will definitely keep you moving!
September 13, 2014
By joining our Diva Central Community, you gain access to all of these exclusives, printables, our 26-week marriage program, and so much more!
September 12, 2014
Over 100 cute, creative ideas to inspire your family Christmas cards including photos, captions, props, & even free Christmas card templates!
September 11, 2014
Use these 10 great tips to find and keep the perfect babysitter for your family!