June 8, 2013
Anyone that has been in a long distance relationship knows how HARD it is to keep the flames of connection strong and healthy. When your honey’s job takes him away for extended periods of time, it can be super challenging to plan fresh date night ideas and make romance a top priority. To remind you of your Mr. Wonderful while he is away, we’ve rounded up our 10 favorite long distance love quotes.
10 Inspiring Love Quotes- Handpicked by The Divas!
(Be sure to scroll to the end for your FREE Love Quotes Printable!)
1. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
2. “I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.” - Mother Teresa
3. “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
4. “Where we love is home – home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
5. “Absence is to love as wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small and kindles the great.” - Roger de Bussy-Rabutin.
6. “I carry your heart with me (I carry it in my heart)” – E.E. Cummings
7. “Even when we are apart, we have a link from heart to heart.” - Anonymous
8. “Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.” – Anonymous
9. “In French, you don’t really say ‘I miss you.’ You say ‘tu me manques’ which means ‘you are missing from me.’” – Anonymous
10. “Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it merely has shown that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.” - Doug Fetherling
Sameeha from The Inked Leaf translated these classic quotes into beautiful images. She also generously turned each gorgeous design into a printable 8 x 10 image just for our readers! Click HERE to access the LOVE QUOTES PDF. Wouldn’t one of these graphics look amazing framed on your wall? You could even print it off and mail it to your sweetheart while he is away. Now, that’s what I call an instant love note with personality!!
We hope these adorable love quotes not only brighten your day, but also remind you of all your spouse’s wonderful qualities and why you love them so much! If you are looking for additional romantic ideas on long distance dating, check out Cami’s post on how to Date Via Skype or Erika’s tutorial on crafting the cutest Mini Love Notes.
You Might Also Like These Related Articles
June 7, 2013
Create your own custom Cold Stone-style creation for your spouse!
June 7, 2013
All of our best ideas from June 2012 including our Ideas Contest Winners and plenty of Father’s Day ideas to shower your spouse with love!
June 6, 2013
Sierra from The Blue Robin Cottage shares her SUPER CUTE Zoo Scavenger Hunt for an adorable summer family date idea!
June 5, 2013
Send your man on a treasure hunt through his car using our fun, FREE printables! Perfect for Father’s Day, his birthday, or just to lead to a fun date night!