February 17, 2015
It’s that wonderful time of year where we get to recognize our teachers! Seriously though… let’s talk about teachers for a second… because they are AMAZING! Not only are they an important part of our children’s lives, but they also have a HUGE impact on our FUTURE! So let’s all take some time this month to say thank you to these wonderful people!!!
As we were thinking about the GREAT teachers who have influenced our lives,we decided to come up with the…
ULTIMATE List of Teacher Appreciation Gifts and Ideas!!!
Just wait until you see alllll of the AMAZING ideas we’ve rounded up!
From quick and easy gift ideas to festive door decorations…we’ve totally got you covered with 101 of the BEST teacher appreciation ideas! We have even divided them up into categories for you including…
- 20 Teacher Appreciation Gifts in a Jar
- 18 Practical Teacher Appreciation Gifts
- 12 DIY Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas
- 12 Teacher Appreciation Quick and Easy Ideas
- 25 Teacher Appreciation FREE Printables
- 14 Door Decorations for Teacher Appreciation Week
Your teacher is going to FLIP for these adorable ideas! Are you ready to get started?! Let’s begin with…
20 Teacher Appreciation Gifts in a Jar
1. Teacher Pencil Mason Jar Gift – How adorable is this pencil mason jar gift!? It is the perfect idea for any teacher! Find the easy tutorial from Kimberly at A Night Owl on her blog!
2. Apple Dip in a Jar – Pack up this DELICIOUS caramel apple dip recipe from Event Trender in a jar and give it to your child’s teacher! Nothing says “thank you” like a sweet treat!
3. Apple Gumballs in a Jar – This is such an adorable teacher appreciation gift in a jar! Create this fun idea from Bloom Designs for your child’s teacher this year!
4. “Tickled Pink” that You’re My Teacher – I am totally in LOVE with this teacher appreciation gift idea from Courtney at Pizzazzerie! Show your teachers that you are “tickled pink” to have them with this original gift idea in a jar!
5. “Incredi-Ball” Teacher Gift in a Jar – Throw some gumballs in a jar and attach this darling tag from Somewhat Simple for the PERFECT teacher appreciation gift! It’s doesn’t get any simpler than that!
6. You’re a “Berry” Sweet Teacher – Check out this “berry” sweet teacher appreciation idea from Mariah at Giggles Galore! I don’t know what teacher wouldn’t love this delicious strawberry shortcake idea in a jar!
7. You’re “Sweet:” M&M Brownies in a Jar – Who doesn’t love yummy brownies!? Thank your child’s teacher this year with this “sweet” treat idea from Delightful Made! Layer the ingredients for the brownies in a jar and throw on this adorable printable tag!
8. You’re One “Sharp” Teacher – Create this DIY teacher appreciation gift in a jar from PinkWhen! This practical gift idea is perfect for any teacher and is BEYOND cute!
9. Thanks for Helping me “Grow:” Succulents in a Jar – Succulent plants are ALL THE CRAZE right now! So it goes without saying, we are totally loving this modern teacher appreciation gift idea from Lolly Jane! They have even provided a printable tag to go along with this great gift in a jar!
10. Alphabet Letters in a Jar – This is such a thoughtful teacher appreciation idea from One Charming Party! Simply take a plastic cup and fit it inside a large glass jar. Then add colorful alphabet magnets to fill the space between the jar and the cup! Darling!
11. Thanks for Being an “Uh-Mason” Teacher – Simply throw some candy in an jar, and show your teacher how “uh-mason” you think they are! Lil’ Luna has even come up with a variety of colorful tags you can add to your fun-filled gift!
12. You’re a “Star” Teacher Gift in a Jar – Show your child’s teacher just how wonderful they are with this ADORABLE gift in a jar! Don’t forget to attach this adorable “Star Teacher Award” certificate from Kara at Happy Go Lucky to complete your gift!
13. There’s No Teacher I Love “S’more” Than You – Create this yummy s’mores gift in a jar from Kimberly at A Night Owl! Whip up some delicious s’more snack mix and put it in a jar for a fun gift for your child’s teacher this year!
14. Teacher Pick Me Up Jar – Everyone needs a little “pick me up” every now and then, especially teachers! Check out this simple “pick me up” gift in a jar from Abby at Just A Girl and Her Blog! It contains the perfect ingredients to show your teacher you love them!
15. “If you Give a Teacher a Cookie” Gift – This creative teacher appreciation gift is based off the popular book, “If you Give a Mouse a Cookie”! Simply throw some Oreo cookies in a jar and attach this cute tag from Eighteen25 for an adorable teacher gift!
16. Cool to the Core Gift in a Jar – Here is another darling gift in a jar idea from The Diary of Daves Wife! Surprise your child’s teacher this year with this fun apple-themed gift!
17. You’re a “Lifesaver” Teacher Gift – Those who know me know that I am all about QUICK and CUTE! — Which is why I love this teacher appreciation idea from B-Inspired Mama! She has done all the hard work for you by creating this adorable gift tag! Simply throw some lifesavers in a jar and attach this fun tag for the perfect gift for your teacher!
18. It Takes a Big Heart to Shape Little Minds Gift- How precious is this teacher appreciation gift idea from Happy Money Saver?! Show your teachers how much you love them with this thoughtful gift!
19. “Smart Cookie” in a Jar – Check out this delicious idea featured by Erin at Strawberry Mommycakes! Create a scrumptious cookie-in-a-jar for your teacher this year to say, “thank you”!
20. “Star” Teacher Gift in a Jar- Grab a cute jar and fill it with Starbursts to create this quick and easy teacher appreciation gift! Ashley from Simply Designing has even provided a cute jar topper to add the finishing touches to your adorable present!
21. Thanks for “Pushing” Me – Check out this practical teacher appreciation gift from Liz On Call! Use push pins to say “thank you” to your child’s teacher this year!
22. Personalized Calculator- Create this every-day DIY teacher appreciation gift from Positively Splendid! This practical gift idea is perfect for ANY teacher! Amy has even come up with a FREE printable tag to top off this cute gift!
23. School Supplies Cake – This is the ULTIMATE teacher appreciation gift! What teacher would not love a bunch of new classroom supplies! Check out this practical and adorable idea from What’s Scrapping!
24. Sanitizing Wipes Teacher Gift- Show your teacher that you appreciate their hard work with this original idea from It’s Always Autumn! Your child’s teacher will be so grateful for the practical gift and definitely put it to good use!
25. You are a “Mark” Above the Rest – Grab some dry-erase markers and attach this cute tag from The Happy Scraps to create a quick and easy gift your child’s teacher will use everyday!
26. Key Ring Teacher Gift- Let your teacher know that they have been the “key” to your child’s bright future! Skip to My Lou has paired up this practical teacher appreciation gift with a clever FREE printable just for you!
27. Thanks for “Quenching” My Thirst for Knowledge – This is one of my absolute FAVORITE teacher appreciation gift ideas! This cute cup idea from Lisa Storms is one your teachers will use everyday, all year long!
28. Teacher Appreciation Stationary Gift- Check out this DARLING teacher appreciation gift idea from Becky Higgins! Attach one of her cute Project Life journaling cards to a pad of stationary for your child’s teacher!
29. Rubber Band Ball Teacher Gift – Create a unique gift to say, “thank you” to your teacher using practical office supplies, including rubber bands! Vanessa from Tried and True has shown us how in a matter of 15 minutes, you can create this functional gift!
30. Teacher Essentials Kit- Fun, cute, and useful…the perfect formula for a great teacher appreciation gift! This Teacher Essentials Kit from Hi Sugarplum definitely fits the bill! Use a craft organizer and fill it with useful supplies to say, “thank you” this year!
31. Personalized Teacher Clipboard Gift - Talk about a cute and functional teacher appreciation gift! Attach this adorable subway art printable from Eighteen25 to a clipboard and give it to your child’s teacher!
32. Post-It Note Teacher Gift- Make sure to take a look at this cute little teacher gift from Landeelu! She has designed an adorable printable “thank you” card to pair with post-it notes—something every teacher can use!
33. Practical Teacher Appreciation Baskets – These teacher appreciation gift baskets are seriously GENIUS! Deeanna from Thriftdee has given some AWESOME suggestions for practical items to fill a basket!
34. Teacher Appreciation Pencil Bouquet- Give your teacher the ultimate school supply gift with this adorable idea from Less Cake More Frosting! Simply turn a bundle of pencils into a beautiful bouquet!
35. Dropping a “Note” to Say Thank You – Brighten your teacher’s day with this cute gift of gratitude! Drop a “Note” to let them know they are appreciated! Fill a basket with note cards and writing supplies and attach this cute tag from Iris at Sweet Metel Moments!
36. You’re the “Glue” that Keeps Us Together Teacher Gift- Every classroom goes through a lot of glue! So, grab a box of glue sticks and create this practical gift inspired by G*Rated for teacher appreciation this year!
37. Let me “Ream”mind You…Paper Gift - Here is another great practical gift idea that ANY teacher would appreciate! Grab a ream of paper and attach it to this clever tag from Lolly Jane!
38. Craft Gift Card Teacher Appreciation Gift - This is such a quick and easy idea from Kori Clark for teacher appreciation! Simply print off her adorable thank you note and attach a gift card to your nearest craft store! Your child’s teacher will LOVE choosing out some of their favorite art supplies!
39. Teacher Appreciation DIY Chalkboard Monogram – I don’t know about you, but I LOVE monograms! It’s no wonder I am obsessed with this adorable DIY chalkboard monogram from Maison De Paz! Create this cute gift for your child’s teacher to show your appreciation!
40. DIY Flower Pencils- Check out this cute teacher appreciation idea from Lia Griffith! Attach DIY cupcake liner flowers to the ends of pencils and put them in a jar to create this original gift! Lia has even included a sweet printable tag to decorate your “bouquet”!
41. DIY Crayon Candy Dish – If you are looking for an original idea for a teacher appreciation gift, take a look at this fun crayon candy dish from Two Sisters Crafting! This fun DIY craft will look PERFECT in your teacher’s classroom this year!
42. Teacher Appreciation Tote Gift- Create an adorable gift to say, “thank you” to your teacher this year! Megan from Balancing Home has shown us that with a few simple supplies, you can create this cute tote bag for your teacher!
43. Framed Teacher Appreciation Subway Art - I am absolutely in LOVE with this quote and printable design from Eighteen25! This sweet DIY gift can be made in a matter of minutes! Simply print off the subway art design, put it in a frame, and wrap it with a bow!
44. DIY Teacher Glitter Mug - Add a little sparkle to a plain mug for a fun DIY teacher appreciation gift! Pauline from Chica Club Circle has given complete instructions on how to create this adorable gift! Check it out!
45. DIY Glitter Scissors – I am totally in love with this modern DIY project from Persia Lou! Create your own set of glitter scissors for teacher appreciation this year! Don’t forget to also print off the adorable note that says, “Thanks for making me ‘Sharp’ this Year” and attach it to your finished product!
46. Thanks for Making Me a “Smart” Cookie- Nothing says, “thank you” like a big cookie, am I right?! Pipe some “smart” cookies with icing to create a yummy treat for your child’s teacher! Toni from Make Bake Celebrate has given complete instructions on how to create these sweet treats!
47. Teacher Appreciation Composition Notebook – Check out this DIY teacher appreciation notebook from Giggles Galore! Not only is it super easy to make, but it is also fairly inexpensive! Your child’s teacher will love jotting down their thoughts and lesson plans in this darling notebook!
48. DIY Monogram made from Pencils- Show your teacher that you appreciate their hard work with this original idea from Runde’s Room! Your child’s teacher will love displaying this personalized work of art in their classroom all year long!
49. “You Rule” DIY Teacher Gift- Wrap a spool with a measuring tape and let your teacher know they “rule”! Also be sure to add this adorable tag from Love the Day to top off this cute DIY teacher gift!
50. DIY Teacher Appreciation Vinyl Jar - Here is another totally adorable DIY project for teacher appreciation week! Create these personalized jars inspired by Shauna at My Mix of Six!
52. “Apple of My Eye” Gift Card Pocket- This is such a quick and easy teacher gift idea from Kiki and Company! Create this fun thank you note which includes a little pocket to insert a gift card!
53. “Pop”ular Teacher Appreciation Gift – Check out this last minute teacher appreciation gift to make your teacher feel extra “pop”ular! Simply grab a popcorn bucket and fill it with fun items like snacks, school supplies, or even a movie theater gift card! Don’t forget to attach this adorable tag from Skip to My Lou to complete your gift!
54. “The Write Stuff” Gumball Pencil Gift- Create an adorable gumball pencil to say, “thank you” to your teacher this year! Use colored gumballs to create this quick gift designed by Jenny at Bloom Designs!
55. “I’ve had a Blast in Your Class” Sonic Gift Card- Any teacher would LOVE this Sonic gift card appreciation gift—and the best part about it? It is SO easy to put together! Grab a Sonic gift card and attach this cute tag from Giggles Galore for the perfect present!
56. Teacher Appreciation Super “Power” Gift - I love this tag for a teacher’s gift designed by Just Another Day! It says “I am a teacher, what is your superpower?” I think it is a great reminder of the powerful influence of our teachers! Pair this tag with a bottle of Powerade for a meaningful gift!
57. Inspiring Teacher Appreciation Card – Here is another meaningful teacher appreciation card designed by Thirty Handmade Days! Simply pair this inspirational card with any treat/gift to show your teacher that you love them!
58. “You’re the Balm” Teacher Gift- If you are looking for a creative teacher appreciation present, but don’t have a ton of time, take a look at this adorable lip balm gift from U Create!
59. “Extra”ordinary Teacher Appreciation Gift – Grab a pack of gum and create this easy teacher appreciation gift! This present will look like you put a lot of time and effort into it when you attach this adorable gift tag from Sweet Metel Moments!
60. “Thank You for Making my Year…Snap, Crackle, Pop!”- Create a last minute treat for your teacher to say, “thank you” for a great year! Pair rice krispie treats with this clever tag and recipe from Poppy Seed Projects! Your teacher is going to LOVE it!
61. Nail Polish and File Gift Teacher Appreciation Gift- Spend less than 20 minutes putting together this creative teacher appreciation gift! Stacy from She’s Kinda Crafty has given complete instructions on how to put together this quick little thank you present!
62. “Donut” Know What I’d Do Without You - Give your teacher the ultimate gift of love— doughnuts! Mmmmm….it’s making my mouth water just thinking about it! Throw together this last minute gift with this ADORABLE printable from Confetti Sunshine!
63. Teacher Appreciation Kisses – I am absolutely in LOVE with these teacher appreciation printables from Bloom Designs! Create an adorable thank you gift by attaching these beautiful designs to Hershey Kisses!
64. Teacher Appreciation Printable Cards, Banner, and Tags- Check out these GORGEOUS and FREE printables from How Does She! Shelley has come with EVERYTHING you need to pull off the perfect teacher appreciation gift including printable cards, tags, and a festive banner!
65. “Thank You For Making Me Wiser” Printable – For an easy teacher appreciation gift, you’ll love these “wise owl” free printables from Living Locurto! Just press print and create an adorable present for your teacher!
66. “Thanks for Making This Year a Party”- This is a great gift for a teacher who loves to PARTY! Throw some fun party supplies in a basket (i.e. cupcakes liners, party straws, confetti, etc.) and add this printable tag to re-create this adorable idea from Love the Day!
67. “Sweet Year” Cinnamon Rolls Printable- We are drooling over this teacher appreciation gift idea and printables from Happy Money Saver! Don’t those cinnamon rolls look delicious?! Any teacher would LOVE this gift!
68. Printable Teacher Appreciation Gift Card Holders - Check out these personal thank you notes from Thirty Handmade Days! They can double as a heartfelt note and an adorable teacher appreciation gift card holder!
69. “You’re a Lifesaver” Teacher Appreciation Printable – Here is another totally adorable teacher appreciation printable from Kelly at Live Laugh Rowl! This bright and colorful gift is sure to bring a smile to your teacher’s face!
70. “Thanks for Being a Light” Teacher Printable- Pair this gorgeous teacher appreciation printable from The Crafting Chicks with a cute latern or candle to say, “thank you” this year!
71. Ice Cream Teacher Appreciation Tags – Use this cheery ice cream tag designed by Laura as a little thank you for your teacher this year!
72. Teacher “You are Gold” Printable- How gorgeous are these “gold” printables from Kiki and Company?! Create a sophisticated gift for your child’s teacher with these darling printables!
73. Printable Teacher Appreciation Tic-Tac Labels- Create a unique gift to say, “thank you” to your teacher using these DARLING tic-tac printables! Stephanie from Somewhat Simple has shown us how it takes little effort to create a fun and meaningful gift for our teachers!
74. “Owl Never Forget Your Hard Work” Printable - Be sure to check out this cute teacher appreciation printable from Love the Day! Attach this FREE tag to a cute owl to re-create this fun little gift!
75. Teachers are Treasure Printables – Show your teacher some love with this adorable gift idea from Kiki and Company! Can we talk about how CUTE these little printables she designed specifically for this gift are?! You can easily make this gift by wrapping chocolate Treasures or Hershey Nuggets in these gorgeous candy wrappers!
76. “You Rule” Teacher Printable- This is a great gift idea for teachers from Thirty Handmade Days! Pair this FREE printable with a delicious treat to create a fun teacher appreciation thank you gift!
77. “You Are the Sweetest Teacher” Candy Bouquet Printables – I recently discovered how to make “candy bouquets” and I have to say— I AM IN LOVE! Not only are they stinkin’ adorable once they are complete, they are also SO easy to make! Check out this teacher appreciation candy bouquet from Kiki and Company! She has even come up with some adorable coordinating printables to top off your bouquet!
78. “I am a Teacher” Printable- Your child’s teacher will LOVE this beautiful, “I am a Teacher” quote! Samantha at Five Heart Home has created this gorgeous printable version for you to frame and give as a gift this year!
79. “You Knock My Socks Off” Teacher Printable- This is such a fun and practical teacher gift idea from Craftibilities! Simply add this clever printable tag to a fun pair of socks for an exciting teacher appreciation gift!
80. Chalkboard Printable Gift Card Holder - Amy Miller designed these SUPER cute printable gift card holders, just for teachers! Not only are her designs adorable and FREE, but they are quick and easy to assemble!
81. “Fortunate to Have You” Printables – It is SO important to let our teachers know that they are appreciated—so use these fun printables from Eighteen25 to let them know how “fortunate” you are to have them in your life!
82. Thanks for “Bee”ing My Teacher- Grab some Burt’s Bees products and adhere this cute printable tag from Simply This and That Blog for an adorable teacher appreciation gift!
83. “Classroom Full of Sunshine” Teacher Appreciation Printables - Your teacher will ADORE this bright and cheery gift this year! Say thank you for their hard work with this fun “Bucket Full of Sunshine” idea from U Create!
84. “You Were Mint to Be My Teacher” Printables- Check out this simple teacher appreciation idea from The Creative Mom! Use her adorable printables to create a fun-filled gift for your child’s teacher this year!
85. “Keep Calm Teach On” Printable- It doesn’t get much easier than this teacher appreciation idea from Simply Designing! Just press print and “voila”— a gift your teacher is going to LOVE!
86. “Scoops of Fun” Teacher Appreciation Printable - I love this printable teacher appreciation card from Skip to My Lou! Pick up a gift card to your local ice cream shop and attach this FREE printable for a great gift!
87. Teacher Appreciation Printable Bookmark - Here is a simple, inexpensive gift to show your teacher that you care! Just print off this cute bookmark from Positively Splendid!
88. Our Teacher is “Grrrrreat” Door Decor – Show your teacher just how “grrrrrrreat” you think they are with this fun teacher appreciation door decoration idea from Crafty Sisters!
89. “Thanks for Helping Us Grow” Teacher Appreciation Door- Decorate your teacher’s door with cute and colorful flowers like this idea from Crafty Sisters!
90. We Think Our Teacher is All “Write” Door Decor – This is such a cute and easy idea for a teacher appreciation door decoration! Create a large pencil using butcher paper like this idea from The Kim Six Fix!
91. You are “Out of This World” Teacher Appreciation Door- Check out this adorable teacher appreciation door decor from Paging Supermom! She created an outer space inspired themed door using just butcher paper!
93. You Make Each Day “Bright” Teacher Door- I LOVE the fun and bright fringe on this teacher’s door designed by The Givers Log! Brighten your teacher’s day with this cute door decoration idea!
94. “Learning is An Adventure” Teacher Appreciation Door – Aren’t these teacher door decorations from Design Wash Rinse Repeat adorable? Re-create this cute idea with a fun hot air balloon and bold banner!
95. “There’s No Place Like…” Teacher Appreciation Door- Talk about a work of art! Be sure to check out this darling teacher appreciation door idea from Crafty Sisters inspired by the classic movie, “The Wizard of Oz”!
96. “Recipe to Success” Teacher Door Idea – Use paper plates and a cute apron to create a similar teacher appreciation door design to this idea from Secrets of a Super Mommy!
98. “I Mustache You a Question…” Teacher Appreciation Door- Get your child’s class involved in decorating your teacher’s door with this fun idea from Luv 2 Teach Girl! Have each class member fill out a reason they love their teacher and adhere it to the door!
99. School of Fish Door Decor- Create a cheery teacher appreciation door design with bright colored fish like this idea from South Land Volunteers!
100. “We’re Bananas for You” Teacher Appreciation Door- Let your teacher know that you are absolutely “bananas” for them with this cute teacher appreciation door decoration idea from Black Berry Vine!
101. Super Hero Teacher Appreciation Door Decor- Make a fun and personalized door decoration for your teacher this year! I love these bright “Super Hero” themed decorations from You Have Been Framed Blog!
If you are looking for even more easy and creative teacher gift ideas, be sure to also check out THIS awesome post for great ideas!
You Might Also Like These Related Articles
February 16, 2015
Get your friends together for the ultimate challenge: Men vs. Women in this hilarious game “Battle of the Sexes”
February 14, 2015
The ULTIMATE Diva Store Sweep – WIN one of EVERYTHING in our Store! Over a $425 value!
February 14, 2015
Post-it notes are seriously one of the GREATEST inventions!!! You can use them to stay organized, as reminders, and then… of course, as LOVE NOTES!!!! Check out the post for more details!
February 13, 2015
Plan the most ROMANTIC Valentine’s date night this year! We have compiled 100 of the most over-the-top ideas for you to use with your sweetheart!