June 3, 2014
Looking for a heartfelt DIY Father’s Day gift from the kids?!
We’ve got you covered!
What is your child’s most FAVORITE thing?!
The thing they can’t sleep with out, play with every day or splurge on for a treat!? Wouldn’t it melt Dads heart (and make him smile) to know that his kiddo’s love him MORE than that item!?
I think so!
This simple, DIY Father’s Day craft will express JUST that, as well as serve as a beautiful desk piece for his office or work space!
Creating Your Father’s Day Gift:
1. Print out the Father’s Day printable photo mat of your choice, designed by the AMAZING Leah Aldous. Choose between a layout of 2 to 3 images and a phrase of: “Daddy, I Love You More Than…” or “Daddy, You’re Better Than…”
Helpful Hints: 1. If you have more than 3 children you can make multiple frames. 2. If you only have 1 child, place a picture of yourself holding your favorite thing in the open box!
2. Take pictures of your kids holding their most FAVORITE item in the whole world and print out 4 x 6 copies of each image. (For our images, my older son is holding a cookie, my younger son is holding milk and I am holding a Starbucks treat)
3. Trim down each photo to 3 x 3 inches.
4. Adhere each photo to a square on the Father’s Day printable and place the printable in an 8 x 10 frame.
5. Using a spare printable, cut out the word “Daddy,” punch a hole near the edge and use it as a bag tag for his present!
Voila! Father’s Day is in the bag…LITERALLY!
You Might Also Like These Related Articles
June 2, 2014
Get ready for some Summer Lovin’ with these 50 FUN Summer Date Ideas! We’ve even got a free printable Summer Bucket List for you to write them all down on.
May 31, 2014
Your FREE June LOVE calendar is here. Are you ready for a whole month of intentionally loving your spouse? Just print it off and complete the little love tip each day!
May 30, 2014
We’ve asked the experts for the BEST photography tips and tricks to help YOU make the most of your summer memories!!
May 29, 2014
Make dad feel like a million bucks this Father’s Day with a menu of services from the kids and from the wife. *Free Printables*