January 15, 2015
Wanna spread a little love?! Then use our free printables to…
Heart Attack a House
this Valentine’s Day!
BOTH are super cute!
We even have TWO versions for you to choose from.
One for heart attacking the neighbor’s house AND one for heart attacking your own house for your spouse. Can you imagine his face when he drives home from work to see the entire lawn covered in hearts?
If you really want to go out all, you could even add these cute Hanging Candy Hearts Valentine’s Lawn Decorations on the trees!
OTHER HEART ATTACK IDEAS
You don’t just have to use our printable hearts for lawn signs – check out these other 10 fun heart attack ideas!
1. Heart Attack the Sidewalk- After sticking the lawn signs in the ground, it would be fun to draw hearts all over the sidewalk and driveway with sidewalk chalk.
2. Heart Attack the Grass- Or use a sifter and some flour to leave hearts all over the grass.
3. Heart Attack the House- You aren’t limited to the yard- why not stick hearts all over the house?
4. Heart Attack His Bedroom Door- Take the heart attacking inside the house too and heart attack your bedroom door.
5. Heart Attack His Window- How fun would it be to heart attack his office window at work?!
6. Heart Attack His Car- Or try heart attacking the inside of his car!
8. Heart Attack the Hall- You could even tape our printable hearts on strings and hang them in the hallway.
9. Make a Heart Attack Maze- Or make a whole heart-attack maze.
10. Send a Heart Attack Package- If your love is long-distance, why not mail a heart attack?
Now, go give someone a heart attack!
You Might Also Like These Related Articles
January 14, 2015
Secret acts of service for the entire family!! Everyone in the family will draw the name of another family member. You are then in charge of performing an act of service for that family member everyday for the next two weeks!
January 13, 2015
Need a little motivation to stick to those New Year’s Resolutions? Rock your resolutions in our workout challenge and you could WIN $500!
January 12, 2015
Everything you need for a date night with your spouse all in one box.
January 11, 2015
We don’t know WHAT we would do without our incredible photographers who make our photos bright, gorgeous, and FUN! We are SO lucky to have worked with so many amazing…