August 6, 2012

The Price is Right

The price is DEFINITELY right for this completely prepared group date night: FREE! That is right! The classic television game show, “The Price is Right” is brought to you in this special Diva Date Night Edition – so come on down!

Here is how you play:

First, invite your favorite price-savy friends with this FREE PRINTABLE INVITATION:

Next, print out these printable game cards (in 2 parts) for each participating team:

ROUND #1 & #2

ROUND #3 & SHOWCASE

Finally, what is the “Price is Right” without the classic yellow name badge? Print out this NAME TAG PRINTABLE, cut out each one and add your friends’ names with a black marker.

Meet your invited guests at the local Walmart or Target and hand out the cards for Round 1. Bring writing utensils and have each group write their price guess for each of the merchandise listed on their card. When all have made their guesses, as a group go find each of the items and see how close to the actual retail price each group came! Points are awarded as indicated on the card.

When Round 1 is complete, move on to Round 2, then Round 3, and finally – the Showcase Round! Follow the instructions on the cards (all are variations of Round 1) and continue to tally points.

What the winner gets is up to you! The winning group may receive the satisfaction of winning (most cost effective choice) OR the losing groups can chip in to buy a favorite treat for the winners right there in the store. Whatever you decide – the memories from this date are sure to be PRICELESS!

For more Diva Editions of popular TV game shows check out our version of Minute to Win it  and  The Newlywed Game .

13 Responses to “The Price is Right ”

1. Julie Julie says:

So Cute! This looks like it would be so much fun to play and I LOVE the nametags..classic!

2. Stephanie Stephanie says:

I’ve been wanting to do a Price Is Right Date for a long time but haven’t been able to think of a way to pull it off, this idea is great! Thank you SOOOOO much!

3. Erika Erika says:

I’m a gameshow junkie so this would be a blast!

4. Wow! This looks super fun! I might have to plan a fun group date night now!

5. Wendy wendy says:

So cute Sarina! LOVE it!!!

These printables are SO STINKIN’ CUTE!!!! I absolutely LOVE it, Sarina! Fabulous job! XOXO

7. Michelle Michelle says:

You’ve helped me plan my next group date! I love this. Game shows are always a hit with a big crowd! Thank you girl!!! xox <3

8. I can’t wait to tell you gals what plans we have for your Price Is Right date night! Our church is in the midst of a marriage emphasis and so we plan to hold a live version of the game show! I will make sure to take lots of pics and share them with you! Thanks for inspiring me to get creative!

9. Sandrell says:

This is a great idea for a couples night for my moms group. I can’t wait to play!

10. Tabitha Wright says:

LOVE THIS!!!! You guys are so awesome!!!!

1. [...] if you want a super cute game that is already made for you and includes adorable printables, check This Linkfor a game by the Dating [...]

2. [...] The Price is Right Group Date: They’ve taken the time to give you everything you need to have a fun night out on a really unique group date.y [...]