August 14, 2014

The Date Night Ideas Flow Chart

What Should We Do For Date Night?

The typical Friday night question. You and your hubby finally have some time together, but now what? There are SO MANY ideas on The Dating Divas website, but which one should you do?

Well, today I introduce you to the ultimate date night decision making solution:

The Date Night Ideas Flow Chart!

Sarina-44

What are you in the mood for? A date night out on the town or a cozy night at home? Would you want to spend a little cash or are you pinching pennies? Are you feeling silly or romantic?  The Date Night Idea Flow Chart allows you to use questions like these to narrow down the BEST date night for you and your spouse for that night! Check it out:

Full-thing-WebLogo

Looks kind of complicated but all you have to do is answer a series of questions with one answer leading you to the next question.

A BIG shout out to Diva Designer Courtney’s amazing design work! Creating this masterpiece was no easy task. Not only is this chart functional, but it is visually appealing, too! She did an amazing job with a complicated vision! {Head on over to her site to say THANK YOU before downloading this printable below.} She deserves it!

Questions---best-WebLogo

When answering questions, You can either decide on the answers together as a couple or take turns answer the questions so that it is the ultimate compromise date: a little of each person’s preferences for the evening!

Screen-Shot-2014-07-26-at-2.59.33-PM-WebLogo

Eventually the questions will lead to the date night solution idea that fits ALL your criteria!

Date-night-flow-chart-directions-WebLogo

THEN, drum roll please . . . . by clicking on the title of the date night it will *magically* take you RIGHT to the post description where you can read more about your date night selection and print out any materials that you might need!

{Special shout out to Diva Candice for making those links so *magical*! Thanks girlie!}

So what are YOU going to do for date night tonight?

Download the PDF right here and find your perfect date night that fits all your moods!

The Date Night Ideas Flow Chart

And for some more date night decision fun, try out of Choose Your Own Adventure Date Night - patterned after the classic Choose Your Own Adventure books!

11 Responses to “The Date Night Ideas Flow Chart ”

1. s says:

I LOVE THIS! can you make one about dinner?

2. natalie says:

It didn’t MAGICALLY take me anywhere… I have no idea how to find the descriptio. And printables…

• Sarina Sarina says:

Natalie –
      I am sorry you are having troubles. Here are some more specifics: Click on the words “The Date Night Ideas Flow Chart” (it is in big pink letters at the bottom of the post) this should open up in preview or adobe as a PDF. THEN from your computer you click on the final date night idea title and it will open up the link. There is no need to print!
      Hope that helps!

I LOOOOVE this! Can’t wait to try it out! XO

4. Abby says:

I absolutely love this – it’s so fun! My husband and I just got married three months ago, and being newlyweds it’s sometimes difficult to come up with unique date ideas that don’t cost a fortune. I don’t know why it’s taken me so long to find the Dating Divas!!

P.S. Just sent this flow chart to him at work… we’ll see what he comes up with :)

5. Shelli says:

I loved this flow chart! For our anniversary I am giving my husband a basket with 12 dates all ready to go (one a month for a year). This flow chart helped so much! I planned the dates with variety and fun. Thank you!

6. sneha says:

Hi,
    Those pink bold words are not hyperlink. Please tell mw from where to download this

• Sarina Sarina says:

Sneha – I am sorry you are having difficulties clicking on the link! There are several links throughout the post, but the one that you will want to click on is the large one at the very bottom of the post that says “The Date Night Ideas Flow Chart” It should open up in a new tab. If you still continue to have trouble – send me a message again and hopefully we can figure it out!

7. sneha says:

Thanks a lot Sarina. I was able to access the link :)