February 27, 2013

Deal or No Deal

intimate_disclaimer-1

Is your man a risk taker!?  Just how risky is he?  Find out by playing a SASSY round of “Deal or No Deal” in the bedroom!  THE GOAL: have your man pick the ULTIMATE PRIZE of PASSION!  Have no fear, we’ve attached an easy set of instructions along with amazing game piece printables designed by the TALENTED Leah Aldous!

Paige---Feb-Deal-or-No-Deal---Pinterestweb

The Breakdown:

Paige---Feb-Deal-or-No-Deal---Instructions(Web)

1. First, print out all of the wonderful printables for setup.

2. Grab 13 small envelopes. Label a set of envelopes 1-9 and place a briefcase card in each.  Label the remaining envelopes 1-4 and place a deal card in each.

Paige---Feb-Deal-or-No-Deal---Cards(Web)

3. When the time is right, have your man select his “briefcase” envelope and let the game BEGIN!

4. First round, he’ll eliminate 3 cards.  As he opens the “briefcase” envelopes, mark them off the game card (be sure to print extras so you can play MORE than once {wink wink})!

5. After the first 3 “briefcase” envelopes have been opened, he will select a “deal” card!  He can either take the deal on the card OR keep eliminating “briefcase” cards (see instructions for details), hoping he’s holding the ULTIMATE PRIZE in his envelope!

Paige---Feb-Deal-or-No-Deal---Round-1-(web)

6. Enjoy a night (or two) full of PASSION!!!

Can’t get enough!?  Check out Chutes and Ladders and other FUN games for the bedroom!!

27 Responses to “Deal or No Deal”

1. Nisha Nisha says:

Ooh-lala…this looks so fun Paige!! Love your creativity!

2. Ann Roberts says:

Love, love, love it! Thanks for another great idea!!

3. Michelle Michelle says:

Girl, I love this idea, super creative, and looks like soo much fun! I can’t wait to print off these adorable printables!!! xox

4. Mary says:

Thanks for what looks like another fun game. FYI, when I printed off the game pieces you are missing the card that says “High Five” and the game card prints with a text box over the game title. Maybe my printer is just weird. Anyway thanks again.

5. Stephanie says:

How Fun!!!
    MIne printed fine but is missing the “High Five” card.

6. Lucinda Gibson says:

What a great idea. Can’t wait to try this one out. Thanks so much for sharing.

7. Becca Becca says:

LOVE this! So clever!!!

8. Amanda says:

Which link do I click on to print out? I keep clicking on pics and just going to the pic location, not the print location. Just having trouble figuring out which one is it.

• Paige says:

Hi Amanda! Do you see the pink words of briefcase cards, deal cards, game card and instructions?! If you click those it will take you to the printables or a link to get to the printables and from there you can print them?! I hope that helps and have fun!!!

9. Alyssa says:

oooh…! My man LOVES that game and he is totally a risk taker! Will definitely be using this! Thank you!

10. K Lee says:

I am in charge of date night next month. My hubby and I will play this game. Thank you!!!

11. Sam says:

I am having trouble understanding the instructions. When briefcase cards are eliminated, we see what’s in the envelope, but it’s discarded & the action is not performed, correct?

• Paige Paige says:

Hi Sam! After you select your first round briefcase cards, open the envelopes and mark them off the game card. Then open a deal card. Your partner can either take the deal on the deal card OR keep selecting the briefcase cards hoping that the original one he choose is holding the ULTIMATE PRIZE OF PASSION! Don’t open the envelope your partner selected until hes decided he wants that as his final prize and NOT one of the options in the “deal” cards! I hope this helps! Its just like the tv show! :) Best of luck and have fun!

12. Misty Blanks says:

I love, love, love this idea!! This month is my turn for date night and we’ll be playing this. Thank you to everyone, you really are strengthening marriages:)

13. Mavis says:

I really liked reading this!

14. Loni says:

Where can I find the printable…? Do I have to join or are these one’s free?

15. Paige says:

Hi Loni,

The printable are free for this game! On #2 click in briefcase cards and deal cards and on #4 click in game card and you will see all the printables!!!! Hope that helps!

16. Jayme says:

Hi! I’m trying to print the briefcase cards…i’ve clicked the highlighted link multiple times but nother ever shows up on the page aside from the banners at the top?

17. Amber says:

just a quick question. If he decides to take a deal card, lets say in round 1 is the game over and you act on that card? or do you act on that card and continue to the next round?

• Paige says:

Hi Amber! You can really play it either way. If you play it close to the tv show, you would act on the card he took the deal on and be done! But if you’re up for it… you can definitely continue onto the next round! {wink wink} Have fun

18. Michelle Michelle says:

I can’t wait to play this tonight!!!! LOVE IT!!! xox

19. Shaughnessy says:

This looks so fun! Thanks for all your fun ideas!

20. Amber says:

I can’t get the printable! I’ve clicked the links but they won’t open!

21. Carol says:

I cannot seem to find the “printables’ for this game?! Would you please let me know how to locate them?! I am soooooo looking forward to playing this! Thanks!