April 26, 2012

Guess The Flavor

wendy-ss-Pinterest Pic

We love our readers’ ideas! This one is super cute and could totally make your “special night” more than special…it could make it more memorable! Here is Jolea’s fabulous idea!

“I did an impromptu ‘date night’ with the hubby last night using different sticks of lip balm and making it a game. He had to kiss me and guess the flavor. Each correct guess earned him 10 points. He had a score card with prizes at varying levels that he could cash in after the little ones were in bed. He said it was an awesome idea and loved it!”

AND… I am planning mine NOW! Thanks Jolea!!

8 Responses to “Guess The Flavor”

What a darling idea! I love how simple and EASY it is! xoxo

2. Kari Kari says:

Hmm… those dice look awfully familiar… lol! LOVE this idea, it’s so cute!

3. Alyssa says:

This looks like fun! Will definitely have to get some fun flavors! My husband loves to tease me about my lip gloss…he won’t be making fun of this idea!

• Alyssa says:

Finally got some flavored chapstick from the dollar store and did this last night–my husband DEFINITELY approved and said it was his favorite thing that I have done for him in a long time. :) (We just did the guess the flavor–no points or prizes at the end…well…no prizes from earning points, that is… hehe)

4. Holly says:

I love this idea! I am not sure what to do for my prizes though, and how high would you recommed the point system go up to? Any suggestions would be really helpful! I’m still working on getting more creative when it comes to doing these things for my husband and I.

5. Wendy wendy says:

Holly- your prizes can be anything you know your hubby loves… most of all things WITH you {bedroom ideas} or things he needs or wants. You could have a store if you wanted, buy some goodies he loves and make some coupons for the “other”stuff. Point system can be anything, 1 for a correct answer or 10, just make the prices for the prizes affordable to the point system! Good luck!

6. Janice says:

I can’t find those dice anywhere. :( Please help. I’m in Sacramento, CA. I’ll be in UT in July, but I don’t wanna wait.

• Wendy wendy says:

Janice! I got these as a gift of some sort. I have no idea. Maybe google fuzzy dice? Intimate dice? So sorry, good luck!