December 6, 2013

Hubby on the Shelf

If you have kiddos, then you are NO stranger to the Elf on the Shelf! But why should the kids have ALL the fun this holiday season?! Create your very own Hubby on the Shelf and have your man find him each morning holding some valuable love coupons! {wink wink}

Paige - Dec Hubby on a Shelf - Pinterest

Materials:

1. The amazingly crafted elf printable outfit by CdotLove.
  2. Your FAV picture of your hubby to use as the head for creating your elf.
  3. The 10 printable love coupons also created by CdotLove!
  4. Ways to set up your Hubby Elf each morning for your man to find. Here is a GREAT list of Elf on the Shelf ideas that you can use!

Paige---Dec-Hubby-on-a-Shelf---Angel_Web

Then, for the 10 days leading up to Christmas, place your Hubby Elf in fun situations each morning for your man to find! Make sure to include a love coupon that he can redeem through out the holiday season!
Paige---Dec-Hubby-on-a-Shelf---Toothpaste_Web
You can choose what order to give out the coupons and there is even a blank one for you to fill out however you like!
Paige---Dec-Hubby-on-a-Shelf---Cereal_Web
If you love Hubby Elf, check out our Flat Hubby. Flat Hubby is GREAT for those times when your real man is away!
AND – if your family IS doing the actual Elf on the Shelf with your kiddos, check out this AWESOME list of creative ideas Julie rounded up!
Happy Holidays!

7 Responses to “Hubby on the Shelf ”

1. Chrissy Chrissy says:

This is the CUTEST idea!

This idea totally cracks me up!! Love all of the ideas showcased above on where to put the “hubby”. lol

3. Patty says:

I had seen so many creative ideas for the elf on the shelf on Pinterest, and I was feeling sad because my kids are all older now, and we had never had this as part of our traditions. This “hubby on a shelf” just made my day- I can’t wait to get started!

4. Traci says:

This is by far the most creative husband fun I have seen in a long time. BRAVO!!!! I can’t wait to make mine and share this idea with my friends. They will love it too! Thank you!!!!

5. Michelle Michelle says:

This is seriously so cute! Seeing as we don’t have any kiddos I’m always looking for fun grown up ideas! Hubby on the shelf and wife” on the shelf (yes I’m making one for me too!!) will fit in perfectly with our Christmas grown up treats!!! Thanks you for sharing this darling idea! xox

6. LMJJ says:

Love it! I’d love a sheet of blank coupons to make my own though :)

7. This is hysterical. Thanks for linking to my EOTS post too. I’m sharing this post for sure Love it!