March 6, 2013

It’s Your Lucky Night

intimate_disclaimer

Could tonight be your lucky night?!

Sure can!  Hand your man these sassy lotto cards and have him pick his own destiny.  With each of the shamrocks offering a hot and spicy idea, it’s a win-win situation for the both of you!  :lol:

Paige - March Lucky Night - Pinterest

Materials

Materials

Materials:

How To Create the Scratch-off:

1. Print the It’s Your Lucky Night Lotto Tickets.

2. Place a piece of clear contact paper or clear packing tape over all of the shamrocks.

3. In a small container, mix 1 part dish soap to 2 parts metallic acrylic paint.

4. Brush the mixture into each of the shamrocks.  You may need to let it dry and add another layer to be sure all the print is covered.

Paige - March Lucky Night - Making

5.  Once you can no longer see the print through the paint, let it dry completely.

Paige - March Lucky Night - Complete

6.  Now it’s time to get one in your man’s hands!  Have him pick one of the three lotto cards and test his luck by scratching off one of the shamrocks!  ;-)

Paige - March-Lucky Night - Scratch

If you have left over paint, use it to fill in this DIY Lucky You Scratch-off Card OR these Lucky in Love Notes, by Erika. Your man will think he hit the lottery with all the love you are showering him with!

10 Responses to “It’s Your Lucky Night”

1. Becca Becca says:

LOVE this- such darling printables!

2. Ann Roberts says:

What a great idea…way to tie the lottery & St. Patrick’s Day all into one fun idea..and so easy to do! Love your creativity!

3. Hadiyah says:

How creative! I need to make some of these.

4. claudine says:

this is an awesome idea! love it! a quick question, is there any way to alter what is listed within each shamrock?

• Paige Paige says:

Unfortunately, we don’t have any blank shamrocks!!! I hope you can still have fun with the printables listed!!! Have fun {wink wink}

5. J Robins says:

Ha this is possibly genius! What a great way to add a bit of fun to proceedings and could be altered for any occasion :)

6. Belle says:

I just wanted to thank you guys for being so careful when posting this type of stuff. This is the only site I feel comfortable to get any types of ideas on intimacy. I like how you are somewhat vague and don’t go into too much detail. I have been mortified at other sites claiming to be Christian therapists and the things they talk about. Your site has a lot of class. Thanks.

7. Lilah says:

Love this idea! Hubby will enjoy this st. patricks day for sure! ;)

1. [...] 4. Make your own scratch-offs! I plan to fix up my Valentine steals into a variety of cool stuff including lunchbox jokes, date night notecards, rewards for the kids, and even some “Choose your own Consequence or Chore” scratch-offs! I just covered over any “Valentine-y” words with acrylic stickers before going on to the next steps. I found lots of examples on Pinterest. But here’s a great example at my FAVORITE date night site, The Dating Divas . [...]