March 6, 2013
It’s Your Lucky Night
Could tonight be your lucky night?!
Sure can! Hand your man these sassy lotto cards and have him pick his own destiny. With each of the shamrocks offering a hot and spicy idea, it’s a win-win situation for the both of you!
- It’s Your Lucky Night Printables (BIG thanks to Sameeha at The Inked Leaf for her handy work in making these.)
- Metallic Acrylic Paint
- Dish Soap
- Paint Brush
- Clear Contact Paper or Clear Packing Tape
- Small Container to mix the paint
How To Create the Scratch-off:
1. Print the It’s Your Lucky Night Lotto Tickets.
2. Place a piece of clear contact paper or clear packing tape over all of the shamrocks.
3. In a small container, mix 1 part dish soap to 2 parts metallic acrylic paint.
4. Brush the mixture into each of the shamrocks. You may need to let it dry and add another layer to be sure all the print is covered.
5. Once you can no longer see the print through the paint, let it dry completely.
6. Now it’s time to get one in your man’s hands! Have him pick one of the three lotto cards and test his luck by scratching off one of the shamrocks!
If you have left over paint, use it to fill in this DIY Lucky You Scratch-off Card OR these Lucky in Love Notes, by Erika. Your man will think he hit the lottery with all the love you are showering him with!
12 Responses to “It’s Your Lucky Night”
Recent TrackbacksCheck out what others are saying about this post...
Leave A Comment
OOoooohhh!! We LOVE comments! Thanks for leavin' us some "love"! P.S. If you want a pic to show up next to your comments, go get a gravatar!