January 10, 2013

Panty Gram

Distance can really dampen your mood and make you miss your hunk dreadfully, especially around a holiday such as Valentine’s!!!   Send your honey a pick-me-up, *wink, wink, reminding him how much you miss him and his manly charms.

Before we get started, gather these few things…

Alluring Lacy Panties

Panty Gram Printable  (Big XO to the Merrymint Designs for making this darling printable!!!)

Cardstock

Scissors

Glue/tape

Ribbon

Pretty Box

Now that you’ve gathered all your items let’s get to the spicy details.

YOUR GIFT

You’ll surprise your man with this romantic gift, wrapped in a pretty package, and accompanied by a teasing message.  You will have his complete attention!

YOUR MESSAGE

What will your hottie think when he opens his package and reads your playful message?  Imagine his surprise and excitement… Now, I’ve got your attention and you’re anxious to put your message together!  Print off the romantic “Panty Gram” printable on white cardstock. The top portion is the sleeve, the bottom portion is your note card, and the little “thinking of you” card goes on the sleeve.  Cut out the sleeve, fold on line in middle and tape or glue the bottom and sides, leaving the end with the notch unsealed.  For the card that goes in the sleeve, cut it out, fold on the middle black line, and tape or glue the card together.  With your ribbon, tie a vertical bow around your sleeve, slide the bow over to the side without the notches, and glue the “thinking of you” card on the ribbon right next to the bow.

Isn’t this picture gorgeous? A huge thanks to Diva Wendy and her awesome photo skills!!!

THE TEASE

Your message is only the beginning… NOW onto the fun part!  On your card there are blank lines for you to fill out, include a date and time for your sweetheart to call you for the remainder of their message.   Kick it up a notch by making your call a video call with Skype or FaceTime.  A little tip:  Mark your date a day or two after the approximate shipping time just to make sure your honey has received your package. You don’t want him missing his phone date with you!  Slip your note inside the sleeve, attach it to the panties, and wrap it up in a pretty box.  Before sending your gift place it in a shipping box/package, we don’t want to ruin all your adorable work!  Mark your calendar and don’t be late for your date. The anticipation of calling you will make his knees weak, his stomach flutter, and his heart pound!!!  Your phone date will make those miles between you two a distant memory!!!

A Panty Gram isn’t just for long distance couples, for those of you that are “within distance,” this can work for you, too!!!  Prepare a steamy date for the two of you and write the important details on the card.  Than send your man his panty gram either to work or mail it to your house.  Your panty gram experience will be soooooo much fun!!! The perfect way to kick things off for a spicy night!

For more “Intimate Moment” posts along the same lines as this, check out Anticipation:  Half the Fun to tease your hubby for a whole week! {Hello, steamy moments!!!}  Or check out Flirty Fun With Candy!   Thanks to Kiirsten for these spicy posts!!!

14 Responses to “Panty Gram”

1. Paige Paige says:

Michelle…I just LOVE this idea! I can’t wait to use it! Great idea :)

2. Becca Becca says:

Darling printable- love it!

3. Fawn Weaver says:

You gals come up with the best ideas! Every time I visit your blog, my face lights up because it’s just so much fun! Thanks for linking up with us!

4. Jenn says:

I have done the 14 Days of Valentine’s for my husband the past three years and I was starting to have a hard time coming up with new ideas this year. I LOVE this and can’t wait for February now. ;)

I also just found your site and I love it!!!

• Michelle Michelle says:

Jenn, you are totally welcome! I am so glad to have inspired you. Although, I love 14 days of Valentine’s ideas, it’s always fun to change it up. I can’t tell you how happy I am that you have discovered us, stick around and you will be bursting with ideas. We kinda like to go crazy around here during Valentines, ha!!! xox

5. teresa says:

My husband is going to Afganistan and I am putting things aside in preparation – this is so great! He will love it!

• Michelle Michelle says:

Teresa, I admire you. I would be falling at the seams if I were in your shoes. I am so happy that you love this idea, I know your hubby is going too!!! A HUGE thank you from all of us to you and your hubby for your dedication and service for this country! xox

6. Michele says:

My husband and I have been married for 21 years. He is a fireman and is on shift Valentines’s Day. I’m going to put it in his truck for him to see that morning before he leaves. He will have to wait over 24 hours but it will be worth it!

• Michelle Michelle says:

Michele my hubby is a fireman too and he’s been on duty for Valentine’s more than once, which always stinks. Their schedule never really seems to match up with mine, do you have that same problem??? lol. I think that’s a totally cute idea! Maybe you can get your hubby to convince his crew to put on a Valentine’s dinner at the station. My hubby did that one year and it was soo cute. They made fresh strawberry lemonade, grilled meat, and a pretty pink salad. They really tried to make the night romantic, it was sweet. The families that had kids were invited too so it was fun! Might be a great idea to get something like this together so you’re not spending the night alone! If he did see you that evening imagine the tension of still having to wait till the next day! lol, that would be the perfect tease!!! xox

7. Laura says:

I think I will secretly slip one of these into hubby’s suitcase before he leaves for his next business trip.