April 10, 2013

Simon Says

intimate_disclaimer-1

Simon Says, “Perform this favor?!” Ow Ow!  Let “Simon” dictate your night with a steamy game of Simon Says!

Paige - April Simon Says - Pinterest Pic

Set-Up:

1. Print out the fabulously designed printables by Tasha at Whimsicle Design. Want the printable??? Click on over to the DATING DIVAS COMMUNITY to grab it!
  2. First, adhere the front “Simon” Cards to the back “Simon” Cards and the front “Favor” Cards to the back “Favor” Cards. Then, cut out the individual pieces (*much easier than cutting each piece out individually and then adhering them together one by one).
  3. Fill in the blank “Favor” card with a task of your choice!

Paige - April Simon Says - Making Pieces Web

4. Cut out the adorable storage box and instructions.  Fold the box on the dotted lines and adhere the tabs where needed.

Paige - April Simon Says - Box & Instructions Web

To Play the Game:

1. On the left, lay all the “Simon Says” cards, SIMON side up.  On the right, lay all the “Favor” Cards, FAVOR side up.
  2. Paige - April Simon Says - Setup Web  Take turns flipping over a “Simon Says” card and a “Favor” card.  If your “Simon Says” card reads, “perform this favor”…hop to and work it for your spouse!
  3. Once you’ve completed the favor, remove the cards from play!

Paige - April Simon Says - Playing Web

4. When all the cards are gone, you can either shuffle for Round 2 OR store them in the “Simon Says” box for another frisky night! {wink, wink}

If you love this, check out Deal or No Deal for the bedroom, along with these other bedroom games.

Community-Printable-resized

19 Responses to “Simon Says”

1. Ann Roberts says:

I love this cute edition of “Simon Says”, so easy & fun…can’t wait to try it! Thanks for another great idea!

2. Julie Julie says:

Paige what a creative twist on the game- and Tasha nice job on the design!!

3. Michelle Michelle says:

This is such an easy to put together steamy night!!! I love that Simon has already picked ideas for you, couldn’t be easier. I can’t wait to try this with my hubby, thanks! Tasha you rocked these printables, love em girl! xox

4. Mindy says:

Where are the printables in the Dating Diva Community? Can’t find them.

5. Candice Candice says:

So cute and perfect for a date night in with the hubby!

6. nicole says:

wish i could figure out how to join so i can use this. i cant figure it out

• Paige Paige says:

Nicole, if you click on the big image that says, “Want this Printable?” it will take you to our info page for our community. If you scroll all the way to the bottom you will see where you can join!!! Hope that helps!

7. Ana says:

Are you going to do all the printables this way? Seems like everything i try to print I have to pay a membership now. I get the exclusive content, but dont become one of those sites please. Ive been a loyal fan for such a long time but this is really something that I do not like at all. Feels like im being forced to pay this membership.

• Tara Tara says:

Hey Ana! We will always offer free stuff! Our ultimate goal is to strengthen marriages everywhere & we want to offer things for every budget out there. However, what most of our readers don’t understand {or know} is that running a website is EXTREMELY expensive!! The bigger we get, the more money it takes to run this website. Instead of making our readers pay for everything, we decided to take it to the next level & create a community where we could communicate one-on-one with our readers & provide even more support. We need to make enough money to keep this website going but at the same time, we want to make sure whatever we do to bring in money, gives BACK to marriages. We spent MONTHS putting together an amazing Marriage Program designed to bring couples closer together – which is also offered in the community along with inspirational articles, all of the recordings from our free tele-retreats, and these printables, exclusively offered to those members. If you would like to help support us in keeping this website going {and have even MORE things to help strengthen your marriage}, we encourage you to sign up for our community. We appreciate the encouragement & support our readers give us in doing what we can to help couples out there. Thank you for understanding! XO, Tara {Founder}

8. Vicki says:

I agree with Ana’s comment. Please don’t become the site we have to pay to get these cute ideas. I like her have loved ur ideas but i don’,t have a paypal account and truthfully don’t know how to do it. I really would like the sizzling truth or dare and this simon says games but I guess I will have to figure something out on my own.

• Tara Tara says:

Hey Vicki! We will always offer free stuff! Our ultimate goal is to strengthen marriages everywhere & we want to offer things for every budget out there. However, what most of our readers don’t understand {or know} is that running a website is EXTREMELY expensive!! The bigger we get, the more money it takes to run this website. Instead of making our readers pay for everything, we decided to take it to the next level & create a community where we could communicate one-on-one with our readers & provide even more support. We need to make enough money to keep this website going but at the same time, we want to make sure whatever we do to bring in money, gives BACK to marriages. We spent MONTHS putting together an amazing Marriage Program designed to bring couples closer together – which is also offered in the community along with inspirational articles, all of the recordings from our free tele-retreats, and these printables, exclusively offered to those members. If you would like to help support us in keeping this website going {and have even MORE things to help strengthen your marriage}, we encourage you to sign up for our community. We appreciate the encouragement & support our readers give us in doing what we can to help couples out there. Thank you for understanding! XO, Tara {Founder}

9. Nisha says:

this is SO FUN!!!!! love it.

10. Tequila says:

This is too cute and its the perfect date night!

11. Dayna says:

I am a member, but when I go to the community page to look for this printable I cannot seem to find it!! Please help!! I really want to try this with my husband!

• Paige says:

Hi Dayna! I saw your email and responded to it! The printables are in the printable tab under community exclusives! I hope you find them! :) Have fun!

12. McKinnley says:

I signed up but can’t find this printable under that tab! :( Help!

• Paige says:

Hi McKinnley – Under the printables tab, there are folders. It is in the community exclusives folder! I hope that helps! Let me know if you still can’t find it! :)