You know what they say... a picture is worth a thousand words. I'd say this special and impressionable lil' gift is no exception!
Give your spouse a seriously beautiful picture of yourself one piece at a time throughout the day (or a piece in each letter if you're apart!) that will tantalize and entertain him leading up to bedroom romance.
1. Come up with your ideal ATTRACTIVE picture of yourself. This may be as...
I am constantly looking around my kitchen for pens, markers, and highlighters. They never seem to be where I left them and I don't know what happens to them all. This is a quick, easy, idea that is sure to put a smile on your spouse's face. It serves a practical purpose as well as being a gift for that special person.
Grab a canning jar from the store, along with sharpies, pens, markers, highlighters, and anything else that you want to include. They will all...
This Valentine Round-Up has been amazing. We have gathered up a bunch of fantastic bloggers to share their favorite "Quick & Easy" ideas for this special holiday. There are so many ideas that I want to re-create for myself! The best part is that these can all be done in about 30 minutes or less. This works out well for all procrastinators out there! :) Our spouses will never know that we completed our Valentines, a day or two before.... You will definitely...
Who doesn’t procrastinate when it comes to wrapping presents? There is always so much to do and wrapping presents seems to get pushed to the side and forgotten. But then the night before Christmas, you are busy trying to finish everything up while wrapping presents.
Why not, make wrapping presents a date with your man? Have dinner waiting at home when you’re lucky man comes home. Have a Santa hat on his seat at the table. Place a note on the inside letting him know...
This post was contributed by our honorary diva, Charlene. Here she is:
We are a small family living on a college budget, so lets just say that we've eaten our share of Costco size bundles of Ramen noodles!
But I have a secret..... Many have tried to guess and many have failed. You are dying to know aren't you! Okay, here I go! It's as simple as pie! Boil the water,
add the noodles (like normal). Let cook on high until noodles start to get tender.
My husband, Jared, is pretty much amazing! He has such a unique way of making me feel loved!
We have been married just under ten years and I have found that the smallest act of kindness from him.... ...mean the most to me.
Shortly after we were married, I noticed a glass of water next to my bed on the nightstand each night. Jared may think it is no big deal, but it is such a random act of thoughtfulness that I appreciate each night before bed.
10 Ways to Give Thanks
1. Make a Pumpkin Pie for your husband, with a sweet note in the middle. You can put the note in as you put the pie in the oven. He will be impressed no matter how it comes out!
2. Make a card for your husband to give him thanks for all he does in the house, and then display it in the kitchen or living room.
3. Prepare an extra special dinner made before Thanksgiving with a small turkey and some of the fixings. He will be surprised when...
Wow, so I was looking at my husband's wallet about a month ago and decided that the pictures were old and definitely not my favorite choices. I was currently putting together Family Scrapbooks and I realized how easy it would be to help my hubby update his wallet at the same time! It would be easy and then the pictures would be ones that I loved. They are also pretty cheap!
So I went onto Shutterfly to finish my books and I made a new album. I placed all of my...
10 Ways to Spook Your Husband…
1. Put fake blood in your mouth and allow it to ooze out after your husband comes home from work.
2. Place fake spiders all over the house and allow them to be found by your man.
3. Create a "dummy" with the kids before he gets home from work and set it on the porch or somewhere that he will see it right when it gets home. (Make sure the porch lights are off...)
4. Buy fake teeth for yourself and your kids. Put them...