June 22, 2013

Dinner & A Movie Only $30 – Limited Offer

This just IN!!!

We just received news about a killer deal that ENDS on June 30th!

Going out on the town for date night can cost a fortune! Movie tickets are through the roof and dinner at a restaurant usually runs over $50 when you include a tip! On top of that, you have to pay the babysitter… so you have a “running fee” depending on how long you stay out!

What would you say if I told you that we can help you with TWO outta the THREE things listed above?

That’s RIGHT!

We just found out about a killer Dinner & A Movie deal that ALL OF THE DIVAS are taking advantage of!

Screen shot 2013-06-22 at 4.34.08 PM

Get OUTTA Town!!

You pay $30 {with the code below} and you get TWO movie tickets AND $50 to spend on food! Whoot, WOOT!!

All you have to do is click on THIS LINK and enter the code DDIVAS25

And less than a week later, you will get two movie tickets in the mail {to the theater closest to you} AND a $50 giftcard to restaurants.com.

Dinner and a Movie Special

If you order NOW, you should get it in time for date night NEXT week!!

This offer ends on June 30th, so you definitely don’t want to procrastinate!

Cash in on YOUR bargain night out on the town RIGHT NOW!

Filed under Great Deals, Tara · Tagged with , ,

7 Responses to “Dinner & A Movie Only $30 – Limited Offer ”

1. Laura says:

Question: How does the restaurant.com coupon work? I think I remember having one for there before but it seems like I didn’t get $50 of food with the $50 coupon. It was more like I had to spend $25 to get the $50 worth of food. Does the coupon actually give you $50 worth of food at a restaurant or will you have to spend more in order to be able to use the coupon? thanks!

• Tara Tara says:

Great questions, Laura! I actually ordered this package a week ago so I could see how it all worked. You will be mailed two movie passes the the theater closest to your home {We received 2 regal movie tickets} and a giftcard for restaurant.com with a code on the back. There are directions on the back of the giftcard. I basically got on their website, input the giftcard code, and it stated that I had a $50 credit. It then shot me over to a page where I inserted my zip code. After that, it showed me a list of all the restaurants in our area that I could apply the credit towards. Basically – the $50 is cash that you would spend at the restaurant of your choice. Once you select your restaurant {and checkout} you will print off vouchers to take to the restaurant that serve as cash. So the short answer is, yep! The $50 coupon actually gets you $50 worth of food. Awesome, huh!! So, this deal is helping us to cut the cost of date night in HALF! {more than half…} WHoot, WOOT!!

• Tobbi says:

In answer to Laura: It may vary by your region, but in my area most of the restaurants require you to spend a minimum before they take the coupon. It usually was a $100 minimum to use the $50 in one place – but you can spread it a little thinner and come out a little better, like sometimes the $25 would only require you to spend $35. Does that make sense?

You can always click on the links to take you to their site and it’s clearly stated for each restaurant.

• Tara Tara says:

Tobbi & Laura – I just looked it up on their website and it states that you have to spend 150% of the certificate in order to redeem it. So, if you spent $75 on dinner, you can use the $50 voucher and only pay $25. {Since $75 is 150% of your $50} Hope that helps! I didn’t realize that until Tobbi said something. Maybe go for getting two $25 giftcards at the same place or different places to spread it out, as Tobbi suggested. :)

2. Eileen says:

Is this just valid in the US? Can we use it in Canada?

• Tara Tara says:

Eileen – I’m not sure. Head over to restaurants.com and type in your zip code to see if it brings anything up.

• Esther Jones says:

Since we don’t have zip codes in Canada, that won’t work. Also, the address form has no option for any country other than US.