January 1, 2014

Free January LOVE Calendar

Can you believe it’s 2014!?

There’s something about the start of a NEW year that drives us to make positive changes.  It’s a FRESH start to make ourselves better than we were before.  Have you already made your New Year’s resolutions?  I’m gonna guess that most of us want to lose some weight and get healthier.  BUT may I suggest, that you also consider making a resolution that really matters- a marriage resolution.  The new year is a great time to put the spotlight on your relationship, and re-kindle some of the sparks.

Are you ready to make 2014 the year that you kick your marriage into high gear?

Wanna take things from Lukewarm to HOT?

Good!  Then allow me to introduce you to something BRAND NEW that we’re doing this year that’s going to help you do just that…

Becca-JanauryLoveCalendar-Pinterest

Yep, we’re making it easy to keep the sparks flying’ all through the year with these new monthly LOVE calendars.

Here’s How It Works

Just download this darling calendar, designed by the lovely Erin at Strawberry Mommycakes.  Then simply check it every day for your little “love assignment.”  It might be an small act of service to do for your spouse, a love note to write, or a quick activity to do together.  We’ve even included date night ideas for each Friday night! {Don’t worry, we’ve only scheduled one “Out on the town” date each month, so you only have to arrange a babysitter once a month!  The rest of the dates are fun and creative at-home options.}  We’ve done all of the work for you, now you just have to MAKE IT HAPPEN!

**TIP:  I suggest that you print the calendar and stick it somewhere where you’ll see it often.  That way you can check off the little “love assignments” as you complete them.  BUT make sure that you also save the digital file to your desktop.  Wanna know why?  The red text on the calendar are actually links!  If you click on them, it will take you to a post with more details and sometimes FREE Printables to go with your little assignment.  So if you see a “red day” on the calendar, don’t forget to check the link!

So, are you ready to take our little Marriage Challenge?  Are you ready for 31 Days of Romance?!

Hey, if we can make time for 30 minute daily workouts, then we can certainly fit in a 15 extra minutes each day to make our spouse a priority!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE JANUARY LOVE CALENDAR

Oh, and make sure to check in next month for your February LOVE Calendar!

75 Responses to “Free January LOVE Calendar ”

1. The Nerd says:

This is seriously the coolest idea ever! Sometimes I just need little bits of inspiration, but my brain is worn out.

• Becca Becca says:

Yay- so glad you like it! :)

• The Nerd says:

Mid-month update: we’re having lots of fun! I hope you do one for every month. iPod day was a fun idea, but we don’t have iPods, so I put on 24 Hours of Happy (something you must check out) until he started wondering why the same song was playing over and over again… and then we had a good laugh.

• Becca Becca says:

So fun! YES- we will be doing one for every month! Check back on Jan. 31st to get our February calendar. :)

• The Nerd says:

Oh good! I was just checking back in here to see. During today’s lunch date, he mentioned how much he appreciates having a calendar he can look at for inspiration. I’m not the only one who needs all the help I can get. ;)

2. Rachel S. says:

I LOVE this! I have been searching for a way to strengthen Hubby and my relationship but take some of the guess-work out of it (we tend to be un-imaginative) Is it possible to get the whole year to print out so I an bind it and hang it up?

• Tara Tara says:

Hey Rachel – we’ll be releasing them a month at a time… but we are SUPER excited that you are so excited about it! A bunch of the divas are going to be following this as well. All of our marriages are going to ROCK even more then ever!! XOXO

• Karen says:

Ha, that’s what I just said too, Rachel! I really want to be romantic, but I’m terrible at coming up with my own ideas too! These divas are a fabulous blessing!

3. Megan says:

I love love love all of your wonderful ideas! I want to start using your printables, but need to buy a printer and don’t know where to start. Do you have any recommendations for a printer under $150 that works for all of your super cute printables? Thanks so much!

4. Chelle Chapman says:

This is a cute idea!! We have no kids @ home any more so our “Out on the town” date nites could be more often but when I showed this to Hub he REALLY liked it! We are planning a HUGE master bath remodel in the next couple of months so our “Out on the town” will be minimal as tho we have little ones just because we are saving $$ for the remodel! PERFECT timing Ladies!! LOVE this! Thank you ALL for helping to keep the “kindling” on the fire!

5. Laura says:

This is so awesome! Hubby and I are going to take turns doing this for the month. I’m surprised you didn’t link the New Year’s resolution to day 1. :D

6. Amberly says:

LOVE this idea! I will be printing this out and using it. This would be something fun for you guys to post each month of the year in 2014 :) Maybe that’s already your plan though :)

• Tara Tara says:

Yeppers! We will be releasing them each month… AND, we are even thinking about doing a more in-depth version, but will ALWAYS offer a free one. We are very excited about this!! Enjoy!

7. Michelle Michelle says:

I am in love!!! This is seriously what we needed this year! We have so many fabulous ideas that it’s sometimes hard to be organized and stay on top of them. This is going to be a huge help and I can’t wait to see this develop in our home! I’m making this my background photo to help remind me of each daily task! xox

BECCA!!!! {and ERIN!} I absolutely love how the calendar turned out! It’s SO cute!!!!! You guys did such a great job. I can’t wait to print this off & start checking these daily LOVE “to-do’s” off. XOXO

9. Karen says:

Thanks SO much for this! My husband and I have been feeling the drain lately. As in, our romance circling the drain. This will be the perfect pick-me-up! I can’t freaking wait to surprise him with this! I’m not very creative at all, and this is the perfect solution. You guys keep coming up with amazing ideas, and I’ll keep shamelessly using them! :-)

10. Amie says:

I can’t begin to tell you how excited I am for this. I can’t wait to start this with my husband!

11. Ami says:

I love this. I actually did my own this year with a romantic action based on that day’s unofficial holiday (or that week or month’s observation) to go with our typical schedule. I have categories for each day so I hit all the love languages at least once. I had a blast matching ideas from this site to my list.

12. Tabitha says:

Thanks so much for sharing this! What a great idea :)
    Just a heads-up: some of the Friday date idea links seem to be switched up…

13. Ok, I love this!! I love that all of the ideas are simple and FREE!! Printing this out and taping it to our bathroom mirror. Thanks for all that you do to strengthen marriages! I was telling my husband about your site the other day and he grinned and said, “I like this site!! You should read it more!” Especially after I mentioned the sexy bedroom games post….LOL.

14. Dana says:

Thank you so much for your fantastic ideas! After three babies in six years, we are not nearly as imaginative as we want to be. I’m grateful for the help. Wishing you a very happy and loved New Years!

15. Cristalia says:

This is so good! Will be printing this today! Thank you and Happy New Year!

16. Stephanie says:

I love this idea! I showed Hubby and he is way into this! I also share this with another friend that has never been to your site. I can’t wait to see next months!!

17. rach says:

This is GREAT. Thank you so much. I’m so excited that you are doing this next month, too…I hope EVERY month this year! Thank you so much for helping people keep their spouse their number one priority!

• Tara Tara says:

Rach – You are so welcome and yes, we WILL be doing this every month this year. Have fun doing the daily items!! XOXO

18. Kari O says:

Love the ideas! Is anyone else having trouble printing?? It’s printing HUGE on my end. Even when I reduce it, it’s only printing the bottom corner of the calendar.

19. Tiffany M says:

I think I’m having a blonde moment. I have saved the calender and I re-pined it… But when I enlarge it, it is blurry and I cant see any of the ideas. :( Please help :) TY

• Becca Becca says:

Tiffany, did you click on the download link or just save the picture? If you downloaded the pdf- you should be able to see all of the ideas. Let us know if you’re still having problems and we’ll figure it out. :)

20. I LOVE this printable!! But when I print, it only prints the bottom left quarter of the image. I don’t think it’s sized correctly. Can you help? Thanks!

21. Rae Miles says:

sounds like even a marriage over 50 years could still use these ideas

22. Julie says:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I am constantly overwhelmed and really drop the ball in this area. Your calendar will help tons! I appreciate what you do! Julie

23. Paula says:

I LOVE THIS!! Thank you so much!!! I can’t wait for Feb and all the other months this year! Thank you again!

24. Kara says:

I love this idea!!! It is such a great way to get connected. Will be printing it out tomorrow while hubby is at work :) Now I just need one for after we have our first baby this May! haha I don’t imagine things will be quite the same for awhile….;)

• Becca Becca says:

Ha ha- yes babies do tend to change things, but in a beautiful way! Congrats!!! We’ll be doing these monthly calendars all year long, so hopefully it will help keep the romance alive even after baby. XO

25. Ali says:

Thank you so much for this! It is perfect. Our family exchanges presents on/after New Years’ instead of at Christmas, so I printed this out, rolled it up like a scroll and tied it off. My husband said it is his favorite present! Can’t wait to see the coming months.

While I was printing off January’s calendar, I thought I saw a February calendar–is that one out yet, or am I having a “Mommy-brain” moment? I was looking for it just now and can’t seem to find the February one this time around…

• Becca Becca says:

Oh YAY!!! We LOVE hearing that! YES- there will be a February calendar but it hasn’t aired just yet. It will be airing on January 31st so check back then to grab it. ;)