January 1, 2014

Free January LOVE Calendar

Can you believe it’s 2014!?

There’s something about the start of a NEW year that drives us to make positive changes.  It’s a FRESH start to make ourselves better than we were before.  Have you already made your New Year’s resolutions?  I’m gonna guess that most of us want to lose some weight and get healthier.  BUT may I suggest, that you also consider making a resolution that really matters- a marriage resolution.  The new year is a great time to put the spotlight on your relationship, and re-kindle some of the sparks.

Are you ready to make 2014 the year that you kick your marriage into high gear?

Wanna take things from Lukewarm to HOT?

Good!  Then allow me to introduce you to something BRAND NEW that we’re doing this year that’s going to help you do just that…

Becca-JanauryLoveCalendar-Pinterest

Yep, we’re making it easy to keep the sparks flying’ all through the year with these new monthly LOVE calendars.

Here’s How It Works

Just download this darling calendar, designed by the lovely Erin at Strawberry Mommycakes.  Then simply check it every day for your little “love assignment.”  It might be an small act of service to do for your spouse, a love note to write, or a quick activity to do together.  We’ve even included date night ideas for each Friday night! {Don’t worry, we’ve only scheduled one “Out on the town” date each month, so you only have to arrange a babysitter once a month!  The rest of the dates are fun and creative at-home options.}  We’ve done all of the work for you, now you just have to MAKE IT HAPPEN!

**TIP:  I suggest that you print the calendar and stick it somewhere where you’ll see it often.  That way you can check off the little “love assignments” as you complete them.  BUT make sure that you also save the digital file to your desktop.  Wanna know why?  The red text on the calendar are actually links!  If you click on them, it will take you to a post with more details and sometimes FREE Printables to go with your little assignment.  So if you see a “red day” on the calendar, don’t forget to check the link!

So, are you ready to take our little Marriage Challenge?  Are you ready for 31 Days of Romance?!

Hey, if we can make time for 30 minute daily workouts, then we can certainly fit in a 15 extra minutes each day to make our spouse a priority!

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE JANUARY LOVE CALENDAR

Oh, and make sure to check in next month for your February LOVE Calendar!

75 Responses to “Free January LOVE Calendar ”

1. Rachael says:

I love this! And my husband may love it even more because it’s written out in front of him – he can just check the task in the morning before work!

Granted, waking up 15 minutes early to cuddle on a Monday was a little cruel… we ended up just cuddling before bed that night instead. =]

2. Heather says:

Are you going to have a love calendar for February? I would love to have one.

3. Autumn says:

We have a 5 month old and 2 year old – so we’re definitely caught up in busy life right now, but we have been wanting to still make “us” a priority. I printed this and hung it by the calendar, and said I’d be happy if we did one thing a week. We’re loving it! We’ve missed a few here and there, but it’s been so good for me to see there are little things I can do that make a difference. Thank you thank you! I hope you keep it up!

4. Laura says:

Are you ladies planning to do this throughout the year. I LOVE this and so does my hubby

5. Crystal says:

We are loving this calendar. My husband had already decided that his New Years resolution was to pray for me more with some specific prayer points. I love to surprise him with the creative ideas from your site, and this was a fun way to encourage his new year resolution to give more to our marriage! I have been so blessed by you ladies! Thanks!

• Becca Becca says:

Crystal, we are so glad that you found us! We LOVE hearing things like that from our readers. Hope it’s the best year EVER for your marriage. :)

6. Bonni says:

This has been THE BEST! My hubby and I printed this and have been sticking to it. We get excited to check it every day and see what we’ll be doing together! We’ve already seen a big difference this year with our communication and our New Years Resolutions to spend more time, and enjoy more of the little things together. Thank you for such a great idea, we LOVE the divas!!! <3

7. Damilola says:

Love this, expecting February. Thanks for sharing

• Becca Becca says:

YAY- I’m glad you’re following along for February too. We will always post the new month’s love calendar on our sidebar so it should be easy to find. :)

8. Lizzy says:

I love this! Have you ever thought of making an empty nester version? Now that I’m in college, I try to send small things like this to my mom, and a love calendar for empty nesters would be great for my parents. The main difference for them is that they don’t have to worry about kids or babysitters (If anything goes really wrong, my sorority sisters have proven to be amazing at helping super sick me get to doctors and ERs. I’m 4 hours away anyways, and many of college friends are a state or 5 away from their parents). Dad’s not retired, so he still has to get up early for work in the mornings, but for empty nesters like them, every Friday and Saturday night is a date night opportunity. They’ve also got 18 years to make up for! XD I’m also open to tips y’all have on how to customize this calendar to fit their empty nester lifestyle. Thank you so much!

• Becca Becca says:

What a GREAT idea, Lizzy! We’ll definitely have to keep that in mind for the future. And I have to say, your parents are super lucky to have you for a daughter. :)