September 4, 2014
Football Bedroom Game: Intimate Playbook
Do you lose your hubby every Sunday to football?!
I get it!
Reclaim your Sundays by spicing things up with an intimate twist on his favorite sport!
Football season is upon us and that means many of us will lose our sweet husbands to their favorite team’s game on Sunday afternoon! BUT, we have a sure fire way to grab his attention and play on his need for football!
Tackle, tickle and make his toes curl with our Intimate Football Playbook!
Setting Up Your Football Bedroom Game:
2. Create a book by punching a hole in the top left corner and looping the printables onto a circle hook. *Make sure to face the back page outwards like a real book – see above.
3. Grab the props necessary to complete some of the plays. Including: blindfold, tasty treats (peanut butter, chocolate syrup, whip cream, honey, etc.), massage oils/lotions, bedroom props of your choice.
4. Get your man to the bedroom in time for kick-off!
1. Start the game with a coin toss to see who gets to select the play first.
2. Take turns selecting plays until you just can’t keep your hands off each other OR the play directs you to go all the way!
3. Be sure to have your Penalty Flags handy! Possible reasons for throwing a penalty flag: Holding, Blocking or Unnecessary Roughness! Details are all included in your printable intimate playbook!
Now, it’s time to score a touchdown…or two!
And if basketball is more your hubby’s sport, try a game of Strip Horse to get the night started!
3 Responses to “Football Bedroom Game: Intimate Playbook ”
Leave A Comment
OOoooohhh!! We LOVE comments! Thanks for leavin' us some "love"! P.S. If you want a pic to show up next to your comments, go get a gravatar!