July 10, 2012

National Nude Day!

Did you know National NUDE Day is coming up?  (Of course not, who knows these things!?)  Well, it’s on July 14th, just a few days away, and we’ve got a silly and fun way to CELEBRATE this holiday!  Any excuse to party with your hubby, right?  We’ve got this great FREE PRINTABLE for you to use to let your husband know just what an exciting day the 14th is! ;)

Here’s what you do… take the first printable, announcing that “It’s a National Holiday,” and put it on top of a present box.  You could also use a gift bag or even something as simple as a brown paper sack.  It’s a present… it’s exciting no matter how it is wrapped! (Especially when he sees what’s inside!  Yay!)  Then, on the inside of the present, put the second printable at the bottom of the box/gift bag/brown paper sack.

Your honey will get the present informing him of the National Holiday and the time that you’d like to celebrate it!  He’ll read that all “necessary supplies are included”…  and when he opens his present, it will be EMPTY!  Just a note informing him that it is National NUDE Day (hence the empty box!) and you’ll see him at the designated time to celebrate!  Blush!

Download your FREE NATIONAL NUDE DAY PRINTABLES HERE! Such a fun and cute way to celebrate a silly holiday together!

Enjoy!

13 Responses to “National Nude Day!”

1. Stephanie Stephanie says:

My favorite day of the year ;)

2. Nina Weaver says:

How funny, this actually our anniversary!! :)

3. Kenzie R. says:

That is another wonderful idea! I didn’t know that we had a National Nude Day, yay!

4. National Nude Day?!!? Leave it to you girls to let us know about it!! How incredibly fun! I am quite excited!

5. Becca Becca says:

Ha ha ha!! Love it! My husband was all excited when I texted him about celebrating “National Kissing Day” last week- he’s gonna be STOKED about this holiday. ;)

6. Awesome! What a fun idea. I can’t wait to surprise my sweetie!

7. Brittney says:

This is such a great Idea I am flying down to see my boo on the 14th. So I am mailing him this invitation so when he picks me up at the airport he will wanna hurry to get home!!

8. Wendy wendy says:

Woot-woo! Love this too! Whose husband wouldnt adore this??

9. Tabitha says:

Thanks for sharing. The 14th happens to be the day after my hubby’s birthday. So the celebration will continue ;)

10. Lindsay says:

This is awesome! July 14th is my hub’s birthday and I was searching to find something else I could put with his present – i think i found the perfect thing! haha, thanks!

11. Jeremy says:

Permission to walk around naked all day long!! That is the best gift my wife could give to me!!

12. Ginny says:

just presented my sweetie his invite for tonight. He loved it, then made sure to tell me he didnt need an invitation to celebrate THIS holiday, he would celebrate this one anytime i wanted. he he. we’re both looking forward to tonight after our Saturday chores are done.
    Thanks Ladies!

13. Cassie says:

Aw, man! I missed the day! Maybe I will still do it. My hubby will never know the difference! Besides who needs a holiday to walk around naked?!