May 10, 2013

The Parking Ticket to Love

LoveontheRun-Main

Are you new to our FABULOUS ‘Love on the Run’ posts? No worries! See what they are all about and what you have missed by clicking here: LOVE ON THE RUN INTRO.

PRESENTING:

Our ‘Love on the Run’ tip for you this week!

LOTR#30

We have found the CUTEST idea ever!
We’ve created a realistic parking violation to leave on your spouse’s windshield. It’s an adorable printable that you can print, fill out, and leave for your spouse to find!

Here is the link to the post where you can find the printable:

Romantic Idea: Smoldering Violation Ticket

SmolderingViolationTicket-Pinterest

For some other great date ideas that can literally be THROWN together, check out more of our “Love on the Run” Posts! Here is one by Angie: Check for 100 Kisses and Becca’s Download a Quick Surprise.

See you next Friday for our Love on the Run tip #31!

6 Responses to “The Parking Ticket to Love”

1. Natalie says:

I looove this idea!! It is so cute, I cannot wait to try it!!

2. Candice Candice says:

Love this quick and easy idea! So cute!

3. Teaka says:

I just love this idea. Wednesday is my 3rd year anniversary and I think this will be a fun way to kick start the day. So I printed it out, filled out the squares and will place it on his car window so in the morning he gets that little… treat ;)

4. Dana says:

I put this ticket on my husband’s motorcycle, and I’m sad to say that when he first saw it, he thought it was a real ticket (I was hoping not to scare him!). He saw it from the window of our bedroom, and went out to check it out. When he turned the ticket over and started reading it, I could hear him laugh. Needless to say, he’s really looking forward to the date. His only complaint after reading it was having to wait a day for the date!! Thank you for your printables and lovely date ideas! We have a three month old (and all 4 of our children are 5 and under), so it really helps keep our marriage alive when I have some suggestions on what to do to let my husband know he’s still special to me, because I’m too tired to think half the time!!

5. CamilaP says:

I have been trying to the link for this parking love ticket to work and it hasn’t :(

6. Krystal R says:

I do not see the link to the love ticket? If I click on it, it just opens to show the picture larger but no actual template :(