January 16, 2013

Date Night Calendar Stickers

Julie-Calendar-Date-Stickers-Pinterest1

The Dating Divas are all about Date Night, and we want you to be too!  It can be easy to let the weekend creep up on us, fly by, then suddenly it seems like it’s Monday all over again… all without an important date with your honey.  The Dating Divas don’t want you to miss another date night again and so we partnered up with one of our amazing designers, Leah Aldous to create these fantastic Date Night Stickers.  Aren’t they just perfect? Leah  is so awesome she even did them in two different sizes so you can choose which size works best for you.

Julie-Date-Night-Stickers-StickersEditWebsizedLogo

All you have to do is print these babies out and pop them up onto your calendar. You can print them onto Full-Sheet Labels like I did, or even regular paper and then just use a glue stick to put them up on your calendar.  Easy-peasy.  I just used scissors to cut mine out but I’m sure if you have punches or a fancy machine you could easily use that too, then your circles would be perfect.

You can put these stickers up a week in advance, month in advance, or if you are a super-star planner you could even stick them up on your calendar for the whole year!!  Whoa, imagine what that could do for your marriage! Dates, Dates, Dates! Remember you can have a date any day, Wednesdays work just as well as a Friday- just do what works best for your schedule.

Julie-Date-Night-Stickers-CalendarEditWebsizedLogo

The best part is, you don’t always have to know exactly what you are going to do for your date when you put the stickers up.  It will just be a visual reminder to you and your spouse that something great is on the horizon.  You can decide together who is in charge of planning each date, figure out if you are going out and need a sitter, or if you want to invite other couples to join you. {By the way – one idea would be to use different stickers to signify who is planning that date night. And yes, hubby gets to plan just as many as you do!}

Check out our site often as we have a ton of creative dates for all occasions that will keep your calendar full all year.  If you get to date night and didn’t get the chance to make a plan, no worries because we have you covered again with some last-minute ideas like Corie’s “Date Night in a Bag,” Sarina’s “Whose Line is it Anyway?” date, and Paige’s “Sunrise and Sunset” date. So what are you waiting for?  Get busy and fill up your calendar with some Hot Dates!

15 Responses to “Date Night Calendar Stickers”

1. Becca Becca says:

YAY! What a perfect way to make date night a priority. If it’s not on my calendar- it doesn’t happen!

2. Skye says:

where did you find a calendar with the dinner idea spot on it too? I totally need something like that to keep me on top of things!

3. Julie Julie says:

Glad you like them!

4. Julie Julie says:

I picked it up after Christmas at one of those kiosk-in-the-mall places, but the site on the back is http://www.sourcebooks.com.

5. zahra says:

Fantastic!!! I would definitely use them! :*

6. Sara says:

Love this!! I am using it on the calendar that my husband and i have in our room!! :)

7. Even as empty nesters we need to make sure we schedule date nights. It may seem like every night is a date night but it is fun to plan something special! Thanks for sharing this great idea over at Finding the Pretty & Delicious Linky Party – hope you’ll join in again tomorrow.

8. Melanie says:

Oh my goodness, I love these! So simple and AWESOME! I’m the kind of person who makes my own elaborate date calendar. Why can’t I just do great simple things like this?

• Julie Julie says:

Melanie, I am so glad you like them! I use them all the time and I LOVE seeing them up on the calendar (and so does my husband:). Enjoy!

9. Brandon says:

Love this! Think my girlfriend would love this idea :-)

1. [...] Date Night Stickers are from a wonderful site Dating Divas. Stop by there to print out your free [...]

2. […] a little reminder to help you “save the date night”? Love these stickers by The Dating Divas perfect for your calendar at home or at […]