January 16, 2013

Date Night Calendar Stickers

Never Miss A Date Again

This Cute Diva Central EXCLUSIVE printable Date Night Stickers for your calendar bundle is the perfect way to schedule date night! Print them out today and Save the Date!

Julie-Calendar-Date-Stickers-Pinterest1

Community-Exclusive-Printable-resized

Diva Central is the one place online that’s dedicated to YOUR marriage, where you will find exclusive information tailored to YOUR specific relationship needs, with ideas, advice, and TIPS galore. By joining Diva Central, you’ll not only get this full post plus all the printables you see below, you’ll also gain access to many other exclusive posts, articles, printables, and more that are created with your marriage in mind! If you want to join or simply try out our Diva Central for free {AND comes with a 7 Day Love Quest Challenge}, click on the link at the bottom of this post and get started today!

The Dating Divas are all about Date Night, and we want you to be, too! We don’t want you to miss another date night again! This printable bundle features gorgeous printables from one of our all-time favorite designers: Leah Aldous. This exclusive Date Night Sticker kit includes:

• 2 pages of 48 calendar stickers – in different sizes, one is sure to fit your calendar!
  • Directions on how to turn your printables into stickers.
  • Tips and tricks to help you schedule date night.

Aren’t they just perfect? You can count on having regular date night from here on out!

Date Night Stickers

You can put these stickers up a week in advance, month in advance, or if you are a super-star planner you could even stick them up on your calendar for the whole year!!  Whoa, imagine what that could do for your marriage! Dates, Dates, Dates!

Check out our site often as we have a ton of creative dates for all occasions that will keep your calendar full all year.  If you get to date night and didn’t get the chance to make a plan, no worries because we have you covered again with some last-minute ideas like Corie’s “Date Night in a Bag,” Sarina’s “Whose Line is it Anyway?” date, and Paige’s “Sunrise and Sunset” date. So what are you waiting for?  Get busy and fill up your calendar with some Hot Dates!

Sign up for Diva Central today to have access to this post in full and all of the gorgeous printables you see above. We can’t wait to see you in our exclusive community!

Start your DATE NIGHT STICKER adventure with your spouse TODAY!

dcsignup

15 Responses to “Date Night Calendar Stickers”

1. Becca Becca says:

YAY! What a perfect way to make date night a priority. If it’s not on my calendar- it doesn’t happen!

2. Skye says:

where did you find a calendar with the dinner idea spot on it too? I totally need something like that to keep me on top of things!

3. Julie Julie says:

Glad you like them!

4. Julie Julie says:

I picked it up after Christmas at one of those kiosk-in-the-mall places, but the site on the back is http://www.sourcebooks.com.

5. zahra says:

Fantastic!!! I would definitely use them! :*

6. Sara says:

Love this!! I am using it on the calendar that my husband and i have in our room!! :)

7. Even as empty nesters we need to make sure we schedule date nights. It may seem like every night is a date night but it is fun to plan something special! Thanks for sharing this great idea over at Finding the Pretty & Delicious Linky Party – hope you’ll join in again tomorrow.

8. Melanie says:

Oh my goodness, I love these! So simple and AWESOME! I’m the kind of person who makes my own elaborate date calendar. Why can’t I just do great simple things like this?

• Julie Julie says:

Melanie, I am so glad you like them! I use them all the time and I LOVE seeing them up on the calendar (and so does my husband:). Enjoy!

9. Brandon says:

Love this! Think my girlfriend would love this idea :-)

1. […] Date Night Stickers are from a wonderful site Dating Divas. Stop by there to print out your free […]

2. […] a little reminder to help you “save the date night”? Love these stickers by The Dating Divas perfect for your calendar at home or at […]