May 9, 2012

Hooked On You {Lil' Luna}

I am so excited to welcome one of my favorite bloggers out there… Kristyn from Lil Luna!  Kristyn’s amazing site features everything from user friendly crafts to the best recipes!  Her idea today is super easy and can be ready in matter of minutes!

XO, Corie

*       *       *       *       *       *       *       *

I saw this idea at Target and couldn’t resist making my own “Hooked on You” Labels.

They are so fun and easy – and who doesn’t like Gummy Worms?

Here’s what you’ll need….

SUPPLIES:

- Gummy Worms

- Labels

-Pail (found at all craft stores)

- Glue

DIRECTIONS:

1. Fill your pail with gummy worms. Set aside. VDayHookedonYouLabels

2. Print and cut out labels. Download them using the link to the document above. They are available in 4 colors – Red, Pink, Blue & Green.

3. The labels will not fit all the way around the pail. I did this on purpose so people wouldn’t have to get it printed at an office store to print onto legal and all that jazz. You can either glue it to the sides or you can do a corset lace up like I did on these Scrapbook Pails.

To learn how to do that, please go HERE.

That’s it! So cute and easy and anyone will love giving and getting these!!

ENJOY!

XO - Kristyn

28 Responses to “Hooked On You {Lil' Luna}”

1. Erika Erika says:

Love this idea! So cute.

Dah-ling, Kristyn! xoxo

3. Kari Kari says:

Oh my gosh! These are adorable!! How fun is this! And my husband loves his fishing… so I’m thinking this would be super adorable to make up and send with him on his next fishing trip! Thanks for sharing this!

4. Nisha says:

This is SUPER cute and simple! LOVE IT!

5. Raina says:

Perfect gift for Justin Moore when we see him August 30th :) thanks for the idea! We will switch it to hooked on your music since he is married and we respect Kate (his wife).

6. Jen says:

Looking to put gummy bears in one for hunting! Any sayings?

7. Susan Andrews says:

My husband doesn’t like gummy candy so I was thinking trail mix or chocolate covered nuts…”Nuts about You”

8. Brittney says:

I am trying to think of something that would be related to star gazing or camping out with a similar type saying that would be like “hooked on you” or “crazy about you” but I am struggling to come up with something like that…any ideas?

9. Ashley says:

So excited I found this!! My boyfriend LOVES to fish and one of the first dates we went on was fishing in the lake by where he lives. I cant wait to do this for him!. Thanks for the idea!! :)

10. Michele says:

I love this Idea, My husband loves to fish. Have any sayings for skittles candy, he loves those.

• Tara Tara says:

Maybe you could say something about HIM being the “gold” at the end of your rainbow…?? Hehe. Maybe a little cheesy, but it’s a way you could tie in all the colors Skittles has. :)

11. christine says:

my husband is diabetic. mixed nuts and “nuts about you” works great!!

12. Kimberly says:

Ooo I love this. Would be a cute Christmas gift for Hubby. Any ideas for a saying for either a car fanatic or a loud radio fanatic?

• Tara Tara says:

You make my heart “race” or my heart “skids” to a halt when I see you…..
      I’ll never “tire” of being your wife. I’ll never “brake” your heart. You make my heart “sing”… {radio fanatic}
      None of those are exactly like our saying above… but I hope they help! :)

13. tiffany says:

for the star gazer… maybe something like “love you to the moon and back”

14. MaryK says:

Help! I can’t find these cute pails. . . can anyone tell me who carries them?

15. Ashley says:

Great idea my hubby loves fishing as well but loves basketball even more any ideas?

16. Kaitlin Pickens says:

For the women saying their man is a fisherman. I used this idea for my boyfriend and my 1 year anniversary. He’s a bass fisherman so I put the fake worm bait in instead of the candy! He loved if because it was actually something he uses and It’s unique to him. You could always put just some hooks or lures in instead! :) hope this helps

17. Kayla Voyles says:

What for a boyfriend who golfs?

18. Rachel says:

I am just seeing this now! I’m doing this for my boyfriend on Valentine’s Day and I thought of another quote relating to the fishing theme, “You’re A Great Catch”!

19. raquel gomez says:

Is the label printed on regular paper?

1. […] ♥Gummy worms in a mason jar. -Thanks The Dating Divas! […]