July 7, 2010

My Man’s Twilight Survival Kit

Corie - My Man's Twilights Survival Kit - Pinterest Pic

About three things I was absolutely positive…

First, most women LOVE Twilight!
Second, a lot of husbands don’t get as excited as their wives!
And third, a great way to get your man on board with Twilight is through TREATS!
My husband has heard a lot about Edward, Jacob, and the whole Twilight saga. To put it simply….he just doesn’t get it. So with the recent release of Eclipse, I created a “My Man’s Twilight Survival Kit.” This kit is guaranteed to get my husband (and yours) to see Eclipse and to share in some of the magical world we know as Twilight.
In my kit, I had to include the best treats that would win over my man.
Let’s start with the vampire treats first….
#1 Vampire Diet Food: We all know the Cullen’s have a special diet, so beef jerky was the perfect solution. What man doesn’t love beef jerky?
#2: Icebreaker Mints: Every vampire is as cool as “ice” and so are these mints.
#3: Vampire Ice: Chap stick that will make any kiss as cold as ice cream.
#4: Blood Straws: The perfect pick-me-up for any vampire.
#5: Type A Drink: A quick “vampire style” refreshment.
We can’t forget the special werewolf treats…

#2: Red Hot Werewolf Sticks: Werewolves are hot! Enjoy this “red hot gum.”
This Twilight Survival Kit is sure to please any man and get them in the spirit of Twilight!
To download the labels for your Twilight kit, Click Here!

14 Responses to “My Man’s Twilight Survival Kit”

1. Jennifer says:

What a fun idea!

2. Amanda Joy says:

I need to do a Harry Potter one of these. Even though we are both into that. Neither one of us are really into Twilight after the first movie; though I did hear that Eclipse was much better:)

3. SugarandSpice says:

Very cute! My husband would get it cause he actually read the books!

4. Anonymous says:

Thank you! Love it!

5. Jenny says:

Haha that is priceless. My Hub didn't go see it with me in the theater, I went with girlfriends. This would be something fun to do when it comes out on video though ;)

6. Secret Mom Thoughts says:

Super cute idea.

7. Kari says:

Love it! haha, I too will have to do this when the movie comes out on video. My husband was official banned from the theater by my friends' after his "performance" at New Moon. Let's just say that his loud sighing and laughing at all the wrong parts didn't go over well with the twiihards out there.

8. Karen says:

What a great idea. My husband would go to any movie happily with some of his favorite snacks. :) Chick flicks here we go.

9. Cara says:

I LOVE this idea! We rented the first 2 Twilight movies, but I'm really tempted to go see Eclipse in the theater. This cute snack idea would definitely help my husband be a little more agreeable. :)

10. anna nicole says:

Even if your hubby has read the books he will enjoy this sweet treat!

11. Rachel@oneprettything.com says:

This is so funny! Thanks so much for the labels and the great idea, I'll be linking.

12. Donda says:

Just found you from blogfrog and I am loving all these neat crafts….so clever! My husband is not into the whole Twilight thing but I have a ton of nieces and nephews with birthdays who do!

13. Jana says:

Where do you get those boxes?

1. [...] to The Dating Divas for the inspiration to make this a “date” instead of just a couch-warming session.  Our special snacks [...]